jungri  —  alone

winter breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Do you think it will snow?” Yerim pondered as she grabbed the curtain and blankly stared outside the wide window. There was not a single sight of a snowflake falling down from the sky. Instead, all Yerim was able to see was the gloomy sky and the view of the her very own city.

“Today?” Jungkook quietly made his ways towards Yerim and lightly placed his chin on her shoulder.

Even though Jungkook was resting his chin upon her, Yerim did not make a single move. An action like this from Jungkook occurs very frequently in their household. Although, Yerim couldn’t help but to slightly smile solely based on the fact that she was thinking about how lucky she was to have him wrapped around her fingertips. “Not today, silly. Just in general.” She took a slight pause. “It’s been awhile since it last snowed. I sort of miss it, you know?”

“Why miss the snow when you have someone like me? There’s no need to miss anything when the only thing or person you should miss is me.” Following his words, Jungkook began to wrap his arms around Yerim’s waist.

Yerim scoffed from such a remark. She turned herself around to face Jungkook as he continued to hold her by the waist. “And why would I miss you when you’re always by my side?” Jungkook’s eyes widened up as he glared straight at Yerim while she innocently smiled at him. “It’s getting cold. Let’s make some coffee!” Yerim says as she unravels Jungkook’s hands and pulls him into kitchen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter