jinhwi  —  sharing is caring

winter breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daehwi and Jinyoung don’t know much about one another. For Jinyoung, all he knows about Daehwi is that he’s a year younger than him and he’s friends with all of the cutest girls in the school. Otherwise, from Daehwi’s knowledge, Jinyoung perhaps might be in a grade above him, he’s not quite sure because he’s too shy to ask any of his friends, and he also finds him to be the cutest boy in the whole entire school. Yes, push those girls aside because Daehwi only sees Jinyoung in his eyes.

Everyday, the two boys wait at the same exact bus stop and in particular there’s no other students present due to the fact that they’re both the only students who live on the same block. Even though they see each other literally every single day, they never spark up a conversation and it’s as if the other participant is invisible to the other. Although, this all changed when the temperature outside was much more colder than expected.

“I’m freezing to death.” Daehwi muttered to himself while rubbing his hands against his arms to bring in body heat. The weather has gotten worse as expected from the seasons changing from fall to winter. For a moment, Daehwi thought about walking back home to grab a jacket, but it was all too late. By the time he walks back home and back to the bus stop, he’d be absolutely late and might end up missing the bus. Daehwi, a student who has had perfect attendance since his days back in Japan, couldn’t risk missing the bus and being late to school. Therefor, he chose to ice up into a living snowman.

Making his way towards the bus stop, Jinyoung notices Daehwi from the distance. “How crazy can he be for only wearing his school uniform in this weather?” Jinyoung thought as he approaches the bus stop with a thick coat and a red scarf layered on top of his uniform. In comparison, Jinyoung was in paradise while Daehwi was chilling in the freezer.

Jinyoung felt bad for Daehwi. Who knew how much longer they were going to wait for the bus driver to come their way as he indeed was usually late on a daily basis. Truthfully, how much longer was Daehwi going to freeze up for. “Hey.” Jinyoung randomly said as he picked up his head and looked over at Daehwi.

In an instant, Daehwi felt a shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter