dodaeng  —  i love winter (you)

winter breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I just really hate winter.” Yoojung announces as she crosses her arm and pouts her lower lip.

“You’re no fun!” Doyeon exclaims with wide open. “I think winter is the best season out of the four.” She reaches for Yoojung’s hand and guides her down the trail located nearby the frosty Han river.

Yoojung shrugs as she follows after Doyeon’s footsteps. Although, deep down inside, she was jolly at the fact that Doyeon was clenching onto her hand as if there was no time left on earth to hold her.

“Well, I think winter is the worst season.” Yoojung continues on the conversation. “It’s so cold outside that we all have no other choice, but to be locked inside for warmth. I like being outside, so that factor just ruins everything for me.”

“Look at us now.” Doyeon slightly turns her head to look back at Yoojung while she leads and walks in front of her. “We’re enjoying our time outside, so I guess the cold isn’t bothering us just one bit.” She smiles brightly as she stops walking once the two of them have a great view shot of the river. “It feels slightly odd looking at the river and not a single boat can be spotted.” Doyeon leans against the railing, still intact with Yoojung’s hand.

“It’s because no one is crazy enough to be out here.” Yoojung says as Doyeon immediately glares at her.

“You’re crazy enough to be out here.” Doyeon mocks her, playfully sticking her tongue out.

“You’re the one who dragged me ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter