ongniel  —  i will go to you like the first snow

winter breeze
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day has finally came and Daniel can not wait until the moment he gets to see Seongwoo once again. He strolls down the streets of Busan as the snow falls upon him and the heavy coat he’s wearing, which so happens to be the very own coat Seongwoo mistakenly left at his house. Daniel finds his way to the nearest flower shop, so he can surprise Seongwoo with a lovely bouquet of flowers dedicated just to him.

“Welcome!” A lady says as she comes straight towards Daniel as he walks into the shop. “Mister, are you looking for anything in particular?” She offers her help.

Daniel browses around the store before he properly responds back. “Do you perhaps have any lilies available?”

The bright smile on the ladies face slowly faded away. “We have many lilies in stock, shall I make a bouquet for you?”

“Yes, please!” As the humble human being he was, Daniel chuckled and followed the lady around the store as she grabbed the very best lilies to combine into the most beautiful bouquet a person can ask for.

In a matter of minutes, Daniel was standing in front of the cash register, paying out of hand. “You must be visiting someone really special, huh?” She had asked him as she swiped his card through the machine.

“Is it that noticeable?” Daniel slightly blushed at the fact that someone was able to tell that he was going to meet Seongwoo. It’s as if he had ‘I’m meeting my boyfriend today!’ written all over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter