Day 1

Strong Man Jin

"dasi Run Run Run nan meomchul suga eobseo "

The alarm resounds in my ears. 

"I wished I could run away from my responsibilities," I groaned.

I picked up my phone to turn off the alarm that was still singing. 

You have two new messages.

Big Hit Jeon Jeongkook: Hyung, wanna go out to eat? 

Big Hit Jeon Jeongkook: You shouldn't stay cooped up in your room all day. It's a good day today, and it would be a waste if you stayed in your room all day.

I didn't want to leave my room today. Then again, when do I ever... But on the other hand, I didn't want to reject my precious baby, so I texted: 

Jin Hyung: Call. Where are we eating? 

I left my phone on the bed to get ready. While brushing my teeth, I heard a notification pop up. I walked over to the bed and picked up the phone with my free hand. 

Big Hit Jeon Jeongkook: I heard there was a good fried chicken place that opened near your apartment. Let's go there.

Jin Hyung: Okay, I'll see you there in a few.

Big Hit Jeon Jeongkook: You better not be late.

I furled my brows and returned to the restroom to rinse out my mouth. I opened my closet so that I could inspect my wardrobe.

"... I really have nothing to wear." 

My eyes looked around the closet and eventually landed on a jet black suit. I quickly averted my eyes, not wanting the memories of the past to come flooding back. I wanted those memories gone, forever. Eventually, I decided on a beige turtleneck sweater and black skinny jeans. I grabbed my wallet because I assumed I would be paying in the end. That kid almost never pays...  I grabbed my house keys and walked out the door. 

The morning mist was refreshing. It had been a long time since I had come out of my cave. I don't usually eat out because I usually cook and if I was too lazy, cup ramen it was. Soon, the restaurant Kookie was talking about came into sight. 

"HYUNG!" 

A voice pierced my ears and soon, a body came barreling at me. 

"I haven't seen you in a long time."

"It's only been a few days..." 

"Still. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I invited my friend." 

"Am I paying for him as well?!"

Jeon Jungkook looked back at me with his puppy eyes. 

"Okay, where is he?" 

"That's my hyung. He is inside." 

The boy pulled me inside the store and I sighed, knowing that my bank account would be empty after this...

Meanwhile...

"SIR, RUN!" 

A gunshot resounded in my ears and my legs naturally started to run. I refused to look back, but all the shouting and screams were all I needed to hear for me to know that my men were dying. I wasn't an athletic person, so in a few moments, I was tired, but I refused to slow down. I used all the remaining strength I had to run into an alley. Today wasn't my day. How did they find me so soon? I thought I had disposed of all documents pertaining to me.

"Min Yoongi. Come out. If you come out now, we won't kill you." 

Liar. 

"You, go right. You, go left. I'll check this alley." 

My breath froze. My only way of surviving was to ambush whoever was coming into this alley. The footsteps came closer and my breathing became tighter. The footsteps stopped right behind the trashcan I was hiding behind. The footsteps continued and I lunged, hoping I had a chance to beat the guy.

_---------

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Please tell me what you think!