Chapter 1 : For Us

I love you too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock knock*
"Yes?" He said and the door slowly opened and she walked in head down unable to meet his eyes.
"Ahh. You guys may go I have something important to speak with Jennie" he said and Hyejin looked at her and she knew something was wrong.
-----------------------------------------
Once Hyejin and Jiwon left they began to talk the door wasn't completely closed so Hyejin was able to hear as YG said " Jennie we are taking serious matters into our hands about this" he said once the door closed Hyejin turned to Jiwon and asked "what going on?" She had been outdate so she knew nothing of what was happening. 
"Reporter Kim released a statement saying Jennie is confirmed to be dating Teddy hyung"
"What?"
-----------------------------------------
Inside the YG office Jennie said nothing she just listened
"Don't worry too much once it's taken down everything should be good." He said but jennies face grew with anger and she exploded
"How can you say that? Even if it get taken down even if it get proven that its all lies everyone will still have doubts and they will all point fingers at me!"
"Jennie I understand you are angry so are we and we will sue reporter Kim for this but for now you becoming angry and exploding won't help you case. So please go home and take time while everything gets solved here."
"What about all our schedules ?"
"You will still be attending them. Don't worry I'll have yg security accompany you girls to all events" with that said Jennie left YGs office and headed home like she was told.
-----------------------------------------
At her dorm she layed in bed covering herself from head to toe and under the blankets she would wiggle around and scream in frustration. She was angry but she also felt sorry for Teddy and his girlfriend she hoped they wouldn't end up having problems because of her.
Her phone suddenly ringed and she took the covers of her face and took her phone into her hand. Upon seeing the caller ID she sat up and answered.
"Hello?" She said
"Jennie are you okay?" Stupid he thought how can you her that she obviously isn't okay he hit himself mentally.
"Who is this ?" She asked knowing perfectly who it was but didn't want to make it obvious she saved his number. As she remembered her she came to get the guy's number. It was after inkygayo. When she had lost her phone and ran everywhere back stage to try and find it. She knew she would be dead if she didn't find it. "Are you looking for something?" He suddenly asked and she turned to him and nodded "my phone. I can't seem to remember where I placed and if I don't find it I'm in serious trouble" she explained as she kept on looking "here why don't you call yourself and follow the noise to it." He suggested and she took the phone from his hands and dialed her own numbers. There was a sudden noise and they both followed it until they reached to Blackpinks waiting room she followed the noise in and look everywhere. She called again and the noise from her ringtone kept going but she saw it no where until he reached under the couch and there it was and felt relieved to have found and she jump and hugged him excitedly but pulled back quickly as she realized what she had just don't "sorry"she apologized and bowed "it's okay" he responded handing her the phone. She bowed and they both parted their ways.
"Oh I'm sorry you probably never saved my number. " He said sounding a bit disappointed and embarrassed "Jennie-ssi I'm Min Yoongi BTS Suga" he said "ahh hello Suga-ssi. How can I help you?" She asked. "I was just wondering how you were feeling.?" He asked "ahh are you asking if I'm affected by the article  reporter Kim wrote.? Don't worry Suga-ssi I'm fine. It's all lies." She said feeling the need to explain to him. "I know it is" he assured her. "You do? How?" She asked. "Because I have a feeling you are not the type to use yourself to be famous like the article says." She felt relieved in a way that he didn't believe it and she was happy too. "Well thanks and I'm sorry Suga-ssi but I have a schedule really early in the morning ...." "Ahh no worries Jennie-ssi goodnight" he said understanding "Suga-ssi?" She spoke "yes?" "Thank you" she said "don't mention it" he said and they both hanged up.
-----------------------------------------
"Where are you going?" Jiwon asked as he followed Hyejin
"To the store!" She said not turning back to face him.
"Let's go together!"
She bought ice cream, balloons, candy, sodas, alcohol and much much more. "What do you need all this for!?" Jiwon asked.
"For unnie" she replied smiling at him and he felt his heart melt in a second 
"Did she ask you to buy this ?" 
"No babo, it's to cheer her up aish do you not know how to cheer people up?" 
"In Korea we don't cheer people up like this!" He said pointing at the stuff on the cart
"Well from where I come from, this is the best way! And since unnie lived in New Zealand for a while this is the best way!" She exclaimed happily.
After paying he helped her carry the things to the car and he got on after. "Where are you going?"she asked as he began putting his seat belt on. 
"With you!"
"Why?"
"I too want to cheer Jennie up. She isn't just your friend you know?" He said crossing his arms.
"No she isn't but I'm doing this on my own! I'll take you to yg building." 
"No!" 
"Too bad!" She said and he didn't argue back. He knew once she makes up her mind there isn't anything or anyone to change it. She was a determined and stubborn person. Which is why she fit in yg perfectly.
"Bye " she waved and he waved back with a defeated look on his face.
-----------------------------------------
"Ding dong" Hyejin rang the bell but there was no reply. "Ding dong" once again and again there was no reply or noise coming from inside. So she decided to open herself. Once inside there was no noise or sign of anyone being home and she began getting to work unaware of Jennie being alseep in her room with her earphones on blast.
She blew up the balloons, set the drinks on the floor on top of a wooden tray, and the cake on the small round table by the couch, as for the ice cream she put it away in the freezer. Everything seemed ready so she grabbed her phone and began dialing Jennie's number.
"What's this?" A voice said from behind her and caused her to jump up and drop her phone cracking it. 
"Ahhhh, my phone!!!!" She yelled in english. And turned around to find Jennie staring at her with the same surprised face as she looked at the cracked phone. "Unnie my phone!" She said in english again. Whenever Hyejin was really upset she would speak in english.
"Sorry." Jennie replied in English 
"Why didn't you answer the door if you were here?" 
"I was asleep with my headphones in so I didn't hear you knocking" she defended herself
"Aish it doesn't matter." She said picking up her phone "ahh unnie my phone" she kept complaining
"Sorry." 
Hyejin then smiled "ah whatever I can get a new now " 
"Well then your welcome in that case." Jennie said "now can you explain what all this is?"
"Ahh unnie!! " She began whining "it was supposed to be a surprise!"
"Well I am surprised!" Jennie replied laughing
"No unnie not like this though! Ah whatever! " She walked to the small table by the couch and picked up the cake and walked towards Jennie "surprise!!!" She said pushing the cake forward for Jennie to blow the candles and she did.
"Thank you but what all this for?" 
"It's cuz jiwon Oppa told me about why you were at YGs office when we left and I wanted to cheer you up!" 
"Ahh thank you Hyejin-ah"
"Let's drink!" Hyejin yelled pulling her hand up in a fist.
"Let's" Jennie followed "until we die!" Jennie exclaimed. 
With those words Hyejin felt her heart decaying, but quickly smile again so Jennie wouldn't notice her change.
They ate the cake and ice cream and ordered chicken and pizza and drank alot. Jennie's phone ranged again but this time it was Hyejin who answered "heloo" she said in English once again.
"Jennie-ssi it is you? Are you okay?" He asked noticing she sounded  weird as if it wasn't her who answered the call.
"Oppa?" Hyejin asked "is it you Oppa? Why are you calling my unnie! Yoongi oppa Jennie is mine. You can't have her okay!" She said this time in Korean so he would understand. 
"Yahh! I'm your unnie! Don't forget! It's Jennie unnie not Jennie! Aish this girl I swear!" He heard Jennie say .
"Are you two drunk?" He asked
"Oppa I don't get drunk. I get happy. You should know that!" Hyejin explained
"Hyejin-ah!!!!!!" He yelled "I've told you not to drink!!!!" 
"Who is that hyejin-ie?" Jennie said trying to take the phone away
"Ahh appo!! Unnie appa!!!"
"Give it here.!!" 
Back to speaking in English. "Ahh unnie that hurts get away"
"Yah both of you shut up!" He said as he read them fight and argue.
"Yah...!" They both yelled at him. And hanged up the call
-----------------------------------------
The next morning we both had a horrible headache. They went to the Mart with the rest of the black pink girls. There they met the BTS members who where also buying their groceries for the month. All the girls looked at hyejin weird for her interactions with Namjoon. Hyejin was close with all BTS members.
"Ohh Oppa can't keep his eyes of someone" Hyejin told Namjoon and they both teased Yoongi whose eyes wouldn't move from jennies. After they went home and so did BTS members. 
-----------------------------------------
(*English conversation*)
"Oppa!" Hyejin said as Namjoon answered his call.
"Ohh wazzup shorty" he replied in English and all BTS members went to him knowing who it was.
"Hyejin-ah" they all said at the same time.
"Hey guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter