Chapter 4 - Slow (Green)

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up literally jumping from the bed, my hands quickly cover my lips what’s with that dream? I shake my head and smack my cheeks a few times get a grip I sigh, my face must be flushed red by now, the image of eunwoo’s face leaning in keeps replaying in my head. I opens the fridge and spot another bottle, this time the bottle is green with the writing ‘slow’ at the usual place where the symbols are. I quickly open the bottle and take a huge gulp out of it, the drink tasted also like a filtered water like eunwoo’s bottle but, it was somewhat different. I finish the drink rather fast, still flustered with the weird dream. I grab the key and put the bottle beside the car symbol bottle, I walk over towards the green door. My heart was still beating fast, I hit my chest a few times and sigh, wishing that eunwoo wouldn’t be inside that door but, I doubt it. That’s not how it goes anyway. There should be someone new that has the bottle feel to it. I huff and twist the key, unlocking the door. The light blinded me once again.

When I open my eyes, I was greeted with a green room, rather than turning around I stay still and look around the room. The room looks a bit like a basketball court. There’s a trolley that’s filled with basketballs and basket hoop in the corner. I look down to the floor to find a weird looking machine, that honestly I don’t know what for but, by looking at the mic and keyboard it’s probably something related with music. After finish my look through of the room, I turn around but, before I could someone put their arms around my shoulder “Did you wait long?” I turn to see a shorter guy than the others I saw before, he’s wearing something that looks like Moonbin’s shirt but, his was green stripes and it was ed. “Looks like the guys are right, you still mute?” I nod and he lets me go. He grabs one of the basketballs and starts dribbling “Want to play?” I nod and roll my sleeves, he smiles brightly “Try grabbing the ball then”

We played for a bit well ‘play.’ I spent probably 15 minutes trying to grab the ball but, no avail and I grew tired, I shake my head wiping the beads of sweat from my forehead. He chuckles lightly, still dribbling the green ball “Giving up?” I drop down the floor and throw a piece of chalk at him, he avoids it easily “Sorry sorry” he ruffles my hair up and picks the chalk from the floor. He leans at the green wall and starts writing gibberish, I stare at him also leaning at the wall, obviously tired at the unfair game. He looks at me and smile “Wanna try drawing something?” I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter