Chapter 1 - Moon (Red)

Forgotten Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up, I was in a white blank room with six doors surrounding me. Every door has it’s own color and symbols. I sat there blankly looking at the doors and sighing, is this a dream? Was all I could think about, I stood up and start making my way to the doors. I tried opening every door but, none budge. I scratch my neck and turn around to see a white corridor, leading somewhere that I couldn’t see. It didn’t take long until I arrive in room, it looks a bit like a hospital room. A patient bed with a chair beside it, some medical tools, and a tiny fridge at the corner. I walk over to the fridge and open it, to see a red bottle with a symbol of a moon, without giving much thought I open the bottle and take a sip. I can’t describe the taste but, as I drink the red water I felt a surge of energy. I just sat there at the chair beside the bed, sipping on the drink until it ran out. I was about it to put it down when I realize that at the bottom of the bottle lays a key with a moon symbol. I scratch my head confuse how to get the key out of the bottle, without much thought I turn the bottle over and start shaking it lightly, weirdly enough the key manage to get out. I was hella confused how did the key get out of that tiny hole but, I rather not to think about it too much. I walk back towards the doors and look at each door symbols and color, surely enough there’s a red door with a moon symbol. I put the key in and unlock the door, as soon as I open the door a huge light blinded me, I close my eyes in reflex from the light and when I open them, I was in a red room that looks like a kitchen, it was quite peculiar. Almost everything in the room is in a shade of red. I turn around only to see that the door was gone, I scratch my head in confusion and that’s when I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

                I turn around to see a quite tall guy with red stripes shirt “How did you get in here?” I tried to respond but, my voice was silent. So, I just shrug and shake my head he looks at me from top to bottom and sigh “You shouldn’t be here” I tilt my head at his words but, he said nothing and just turn around. He opens the fridge and grab some ingredients “Are you hungry?” I lean on the counter and almost immediately my stomach starts growling I didn’t realize I was so hungry he chuckles and put the ingredients on the counter top. “I better cook you something up then but, just saying I can’t cook that well” I smile and nod lightly. He start p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter