You be there for your friends

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meantime, Irene was sitting in class and she couldn't help  but feel overwhellmed with guilt as she kept looking over at Sehun's empty chair.

"Irene, is something the matter?"

Irene looked over to see it was the Teacher's voice that she had heard. 

"Well, Irene?"

Irene stood up "I have to make a call and it is very urgent, may I be excused?"

"Well, okay then, I trust your judgement to know what is urgent and what isn't, so you may be excused, but get back quickly".

Irene nodded as she grabbed her phone from her bag and ran out of class. 

As soon as she got into the coridoor she scrolled through her contacts and when she saw Sehun's name she hesitated, but then pressed call.

She became more and more worried with each ring she heard "Sehun, please, please not have done something stu-"

"Hello?"

Irene got a fright when she heard Sehun's voice.

"Irene, it's Sehun, are you alright?"

"Oh, I, I was calling to ask you that, it's second class already and I haven't seen you".

"You never even did this while we were dating".

"Did what?"

"Checked on me when I wasn't in class".

"Well, it's, it's because I feel guilty like, you're staying away because of me and if that's the case then I was going to say I can go home and you can come to school Sehun, this is the last day of school and we are all off to college next year, you have so much friends that will miss you darely and.."

"Wow slow down Irene, take a breather".

Irene slowed down her breating.

"Irene, I am not going to school today and it has nothing to do with you, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, okay, don't worry about me, you don't have to call me either, It'll be too hard for to get over you if you call me".

"I can never call you again?"

"Just, give it time, please?"

Irene let out a heavy sigh "I'm sorry, I thought for a moment that you might of been doing something harmful or dangerous that's why I called".

"I'm not, okay Irene, I'm trying to help a friend and he just ran off so now I have to chase him, this is more important than school, my friends are more important than school, when you have friends that are going through something you be there for your friends, so I must go, please don't worry, okay?"

Irene smiled "I'm just glad you're okay, bye".

"Bye" replied Sehun as he then hung up the phone.

Irene let out a heavy sigh as she looked at the phone; "My friends are more important than school".

She walked over to the wall and sat with her back against it "he's right, friends are more important than school, so why, why did I let Yeri walk off this morning when I could see the tears coming".

The bell suddenly rang so she quickly got up. She went back to class and grabbed her back pack.

"Irene, could you stay behind for a bit, I need to talk to you".

Irene looked at the teacher and then at the door. "But, it's first break Sir and I'm, I'm very hungry"

"Please Irene, it's very important" replied the Teacher.

Irene looked at the door and then at the Teacher "I'm sorry Sir, I have a friend that needs me right now, so I have to go".

"Are you sure you want to do that?"

Irene felt her heart rate pick up "I, I am Sir, I'm sorry" she said as she bowed her head slightly and then ran out of class.

As she was running towards the front gate she heard someone calling her name "Irene, Irene". 

Irene stopped and turned around, it was Yoona. "Yoona, Yoona, what is it?"

"Sehun won't talk to me any more, he said our friendship is over".

"What does have to do with me?"

"It was because of you Irene!"

"No, it wasn't, by the way, where's your boy friend  any way, I thought you were still dating him?"

"Yeah, well, I am but-"

"Well then don't worry about Sehun".

"Even if I was dating some one else, I can have Sehun too".

Irene stepped forward and even though she was short and Yoona towered her, at this very moment she was not afraid. "I broke up with Sehun so that he could find a girl that could treat him the way he deserves to be treated, you don't deserve Sehun, Yoona, you don't deserve him so you better stay away from him".

"Oh, is that what you really think?"

"It's exactly what I think Yoona, don't make an enemy of me, I've changed and I won't be pushed around any more".

"How could you change over-night?"

"Just leave me alone Yoona" said Irene as she turned around to head out the front gates.

"Where are you going?"

"None of your buisness!"

Yoona was shocked as she heard such words coming from irene's mouth, Irene was always so sweet to Yoona and gave her what ever she wanted and always fell for Yoona's deceit but this time Irene wasn't having any of it and Yoona couldn't handle some one having power over her.

"Oh, Irene, you're hiding something and I'm about to find out what that is" muttered Yoona as she then walked out the front gates trailing behind Irene.

Irene bit her bottom lip and picked up her pace. "Wait, Yeri doesn't live with her parents any more, maybe I should just txt her and tell her to meet me" she thought to herself as she then stopped walking and pulled out her phone.

She scrolled through her contacts and as soon as she saw Yeri's name she pressed call.

Her eyes widened as she anxiously waited when all of a sudden Yeri answered with a cheerful tone.

"Irene?" 

"Yeri, are, are you alright?"

"I think so" replied Yeri while letting out a sigh.

"Yeri, you sound tired?"

"I'm just thinking about things and it's hurting my brain a bit"

"Where are you?"

"No, d-don't worry" said Yeri sleepily "I worry about myself all the, t-time".

"Where are you?"

"I'm at the field, the field..". 

Suddenly the call cut out "Hello? He-hello?" Irene quickly ended call and then put her phone back in her bag.
"Must be the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter