I am not a Hero.

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they walked they were silent and there was a gap between them.

Taehyung looked at Irene and let out a heavy sigh.

"What, why are you sighing, what's wrong?"

"Irene, I think you are really on edge right now, may be breaking up with Sehun wasn't even the right thing to do, you look miserable, is that even supposed to happen?"

"I don't know, but, I know it was the right thing to do, breaking up with Sehun, he really deserves a girl that can give be good to him so, I know I did the right thing"

"Then why are you so worked up, I have reasons to be angry, my life is a mess, but you, what are your reasons, you have a home, you have family, friends, teachers that give you top marks, you even have a wardrobe filled with flash bland new clothes that your parents forgot about, Irene, you have everything, so why are you so miserable? "

"Because, because Sehun wasn't just my boyfriend, he was also my friend, that person I could just always rely on, even though I do have friends Sehun was that one reliable friend that I knew would always answer my call but now, oh my gosh my Mum, what is she going to think and my Father, he loves him!?"

"Don't worry about any-one else, just worry about yourself, that's what I've taught myself to do, you can't live your life for other people, you have to be your own person and besides if you don't love him any more than you don't have to be with him".

"I do love Sehun, I do, I love him very much".

"Then why did you dump him?"

"Because this love is a friendship type of love but at the same time I can't stand the thought of him being with Yoona, alone, together, like that".

"So, you don't like him but you don't want him to be involved with any one else?"

"No, that's not it, I mean, it's just, it's just Yoona".

"What do you mean?"

"She has known me for so long, even thinking about it, makes me sick to my stomach".

"Well, Yoona must have had feelings for him if she tried to go for him"

"How dare you say that!?"

Taehyung stopped walking "What, why are you angry?"

"Don't ever say that to me, ever again" she snapped.

"You know what, I am being nice to you because of this break up and playing a part in it but all you do is yell and annoy me, I am trying my hardest here and, well, this is why I don't make friends cause of this".

Irene stopped and turned around "sorry, it's just.."

"No, just, what-ever okay, the second I start being nice, people walk all over me and start yelling at me and telling me to do things I don't wanna do and you know what, I am sick of it!"

"Taehyung, please, I'm just dealing with.."

"Yeah, yeah, keep talking, I'm leaving".

Taehyung turned around to leave but Irene ran up and grabbed his arm.

"Let go of me!"

"Taehyung, please don't leave me, we have walked quite far, I'll be so scared out here, please!"

Taehyung pulled away "you should've thought twice before trusting that I would actually care enough to keep you safe, remember, we only just met, today, wasn't it?"

Irene felt her eyes welling up "please don't leave, I'm scared".

"Not my concern, bye".

Irene watched as Taehyung walked away with a fast pace, her legs began to tremble so she quickly went and sat on the closest park bench that was just a few steps away from where they were just standing.

She closed her eyes and could feel her heart racing. "Why am I so scared?" she thought to herself as she tried her hardest to control her breathing. "I was willing to walk to the shop alone before, but, now that I'm here outside in the middle of the street, in the dark, I'm terrified". 

She put her hand in her pocket but she didn't have her phone on her. "I left it at home, oh no, what am I going to do? My legs are numb, I can't move, why am I feeling this way?" She closed her eyes and inhaled some fresh air when suddenly someone grabbed her wrist, she opened her eyes to see some one she had never seen before standing right in front of her.

"Wh-who are you?"

"How much money do you want?"

"I, I don't want any money" she replied as she tried to pull her wrist away.

"I have been following you and your friend, he shouldn't of left but he did, so now I can have you all for myself" he said as he smiled.

"Please don't, you don't have to do this" she cried "Help, help" she screamed.

He covered as she screamed into his hand."I will give you money, don't worry, just come with me".

Irene could barely see the man because the street lights were not bright enough but she could see the man had wrinkly skin and small eyes, he must've been at least in his forties.

She was trying to pull back from his grip but he over powered her and her screams were not being heard.

She was then brought to her feet by this man, she tried to pull back, but she couldn't move he was forcing her to walk beind him

"Please, please don't" she muffled into the old man's hand. Irene closed her eyes and started to chant "please don't die, please don't die" in her head.

She then heard a thud, the man was no longer covering , she then felt two hands clasp onto her shoulders, she kept her eyes shut and kept trying to pull away. "Don't, don't" she cried "help, help!"

"Hey, are you okay? Hey, open your eyes, it's okay".

Irene opened her eyes slowly to see Taehyung standing in front of her.

"Tae-Taehyung?"

*Flashback

Irene was on her way to the convenience store just after the sun had set, when out of no where she felt a hand cover her eyes and mouth.

She screamed into the hand that was forced onto but there was no sound.

"I'm going to die, I'm going to die" she thought to herself as she kept fighting this guy but his power seemed to dominate over her.

Suddenly the hands that were covering and eyes lifted and she heard a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter