It's Done

Too Much

 

Narator’s POV

Slowly hot tears falling from Chorong’s eyes. She can hold it anymore. Since that terrible break up, she never show any sign of breaking. She keep her smile with her. She never let anyone she her weak point. But now in her own room, she release all her bottled emotions.

“Hoya, I do really miss you” she whisper between her tears that overflowing.

“I can’t believe that you left me”

“I can’t live without you”

“You already take my spirit when you left me. What should I do without my soul?”

 

Chorong is too busy crying and she doesn’t realize that her younger sister listen everything from outside the room. Hayung does really want to help, but she doesn’t know how. Her sister always keep everything with herself.  Slowly Hayoung start to cry because she feels so useless as a sister. She will do anything for her beloved sister but she doesn’t know what to do.

 

“Hayoung-ah, why are you crying? Is there anyone who disturbed you? Tell unnie! I will beat them up” Chorong poops up from nowhere and already hugging her sister try to comfort her.

“No unnie. Do you want to know why I was crying?”

“Of course dear, You should tell me everything.”

“Should I? Why you begging me to tell you everything but you never tell me any of your problems? You always are my savior but I never do anything for you. Please unnie, give me chance to help you” Hayoung said with pleading eyes.

Chorong’s heart starts to flutter again. She doesn’t want her little sister worried with her problem. She is 5 years old older and her problem is too complicated to Hayoung.

“Do you really want to know my problem? Ok, let’s sit first and I will told you”

Soon, they sit in living room. Their house is so quiet since their parents work overseas.

“So tell me unnie, why you were crying?”                

“I have a prom the day after tomorrow and I don’t have any date. That’s why I was crying. That’s my last prom and nobody asks me out.” Chorong says with her cute pout. She hope her sister will believe her sentence. But something that makes Chorong surprise is her sister yelling at her for the first time.

“UNNIE, WHY YOU SHOULD LIE TO ME? YOU ARE A BIG LIAR! MY CHORONG UNNIE WOULD NOT CRY BECAUSE OF SMALL THING. I don’t know where is my unnie right now, I can’t recognize her.” She leave and slam the door hardly.

Chorong’s POV

Everything turns worse. Hoya hates me, people avoiding me, and right now my own sister “can’t recognize me”. I’m still in the living room start to cry since I can contain it all by my self. I don’t know what to do yet no  ones helping. I do hope God just take my self or soon I’ll take it by myself.

 

Next morning

Chorong’s POV

I can’t remember anything. I do feel so dizzi. I guess this is how hangover feel. I look at my surrounding and I realize I’m in my own room. I slightly remember I went to the club and drank alcohol for the first time. I wonder how I get to be in my room savely. I look at my clock in it show 11.00 AM.  

“What the is going on in my life?” I shout as loud as I can’t.

I jump from my bed  and go take a shower. After that, I look at my phone and find I have a lot message. I don’t mind read that because I know all of that. “Chorong-ah will you be my date for tomorrow?” “Chorong-ah I love you, will you be my date?” All of the exact thing that I already know. I don’t care anymore about the stupid prom.

I walk in the park next to our apartment. The weather is not really good but I want to feel the wind. It hasn’t been 5 minutes since I was out from apartment and it starts raining. I don’t care and just keep walking nowhere and I saw him running from the opposite junction. He runs so fast but I keep my eyes on him till I don’t realize that he runs to me.

“Chorong-ah” He whisper my name when our distance is not more than 3 meters. I keep my mouth close. I know, if I open it, even just a little, my tears would pour like heavy rain.

“Chorong –ah, I hate my self for hurting. I know you was suffering for this past 7 month. But you should know that I felt the same way as you. My feeling grow wider and I’m afraid I will hurt you...”  Hoya say calmly. I feel a little weird because I do feel it isn’t Hoya that  I know.

“If you know that I was suffering because of you, why you don’t fix it by your self? Do you think keep ourself apart is the best for us? We are meant to be together and I know that from the beginning. Why you should leave me alone here? You know what, people are avoiding me because the said I bring an uneasy aura, my friend slowly leave me because they I say I’m not behave well, and my sister won’t talk to me because she said I’m a big liar. Don’t you think itsn’t enough for me? “

“I do already thought all of that and I want to be with you forever. Nobody’s gonna disturbe us”

Suddenly, he holds my hand tightly. I feel the pain but I keep it. I don’t know what Hoya gonna do but I will follow all of it because me and Hoya will be together forever like what he said. I don’t realize that he brings me to the center of the streets.

“Chorong-ah we will be together from now on and nothing can apart us” He whisper it and suddenly everything is turning black.

----------------------------------------------------------end--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading ^_^