Saranghae

Blind Date

He had never run this fast in his life. He hurried past the masses of people that were occupying the streets, only looked out for a short woman in a red dress. Some passers seemed to recognize him, but he didn’t care. Only as he was nearly attacked by some random fangirls he quickly disguised with Kyu Jong’s sunglasses and scarf.

Nowhere could he spot a girl in a red summer-dress, and he was so frustrated that he almost wanted to give up, as he finally made out someone small in a red dress. He gathered his last resources of energy and sprinted after her.

“Sandra!” he cried out. The woman stopped and turned around, her face expressing her surprise and her shock. Jung Min ran towards her until they were only inches apart. He flung his arms around her slim body and hugged her tightly as to never let her go again. Sandra stiffed but then hesitantly lifted her slender, white arms to rest them lightly on his back.

“Why did you run away?” Jung Min wanted to know. His voice was so soft and gentle as he spoke, so Sandra could do nothing but to tell the truth.

“I thought you would hate me for thinking about going to the press. I would have understood it so well, I even hated myself for that, you know?” she smiled sadly.

“Why? Why did you want to do that?”

“I don’t know… money, maybe…” She looked up to him, still locked up in his embrace. “But I wanted to get to know you really! And not for moneys sake!” she assured him.

“Because I reminded you of your husband?” he inquired. She nodded.

“Forget it!” he demanded sharply, and Sandra stared at him, hurt. He smiled.

“I don’t want you to see your passed husband in me, but I want you to see me, Park Jung Min, arasseo?” Sandra chuckled. He must be joking, he couldn’t be serious. But his face was so earnest, that her laughter died away.

“Sandra, you charmed me, you totally enchanted me with you laughter.” His hand gently caressed the soft skin of her pearl white cheeks, and her beautiful, clear blue eyes widened at his words.

“W-what?” she whispered.

“I don’t care if you run with our story to the press, because that would mean we had a relationship beforehand, and that is what I want.” He pulled her near again and bowed his head towards her, gently placing his mouth on her soft lips.

“J-Jung Min,” she whispered into his mouth as the feelings overwhelmed him and he pulled her even closer to taste more of her sweetness.

“Sandra,” he panted, as he finally released her lips. “Please, never ever leave me again!” Sandra smiled and tears formed in her eyes, and she nodded.

“I promise!”

“And I will forgive you,” he chuckled. She looked questioning. “You asked me to forgive you, remember? And I forgive you, you sweet girl,” he smiled and kissed her again, but only short this time. He took out the rose she had lost and handed it her.

“I repeat my question from earlier: Will you go out with me?” he asked her eagerly. She glanced at the rose, and then looked back at the brunette singer.

“Neh, I will!” she nodded. Jung Min let out a loud yell of victory and whirled her around.

“Sandra Black!” he shouted, “Neoreul saranghae!!!!” He placed her back on the ground, laughing happily.

“I love you, too, Park Jung Min!!” she replied, as tears of happiness ran down her face and fell to the ground. “I love you, too!”

 

Author's note:

*phew* finished that chapter as well, sorry if it at some points...-_-

probably just going to write the epilogue for that, and then -- finished!

So pls leave comments again, that I know if i'm any good at writing ^o^

thanx to all of you readers and subscribers again!!