Blush with glitter sprinkled on top

Blush with glitter sprinkled on top
Please log in to read the full chapter

The second thing Baekhyun says when Jongdae opens the door is, “, you look so good blond, you’ll have to let me put makeup on you.”

(The first thing Baekhyun had said was, “Oh babe, you’re here – holy shi– did you bleach your hair?”)

Jongdae laughs, runs a hand through his freshly bleached strands self-consciously.

“You like it huh.”

Baekhyun stares at him, eyes glittering.

“Of course I do! I just never thought you’ll actually try it so I’m just a little surprised.”

Jongdae shrugs, settles on the bed next to Baekhyun.

“I mean, why not? You seem really interested in how I’ll look blond the other night too while we were talking about hair colours so…”

“Aww.”

Baekhyun wiggles up against his side, coos at him a little.

“You’re so cute.”

Jongdae kisses him to shut him up. Baekhyun lets him do it for a while, indulges Jongdae even though they both know Baekhyun’s lip gloss is smearing, but eventually he feels Baekhyun slow down, stops with a last chaste peck on Jongdae’s lips.

“Can I like, actually try something on you though?”

 

 

 

“Try something” turns out to mean makeup, not that Jongdae’s particularly surprised.

“Hey, that tickles –”

“Stop moving,” Baekhyun says, and Jongdae would admire his face of intense focus if not for the fact that Baekhyun has his tongue caught between his teeth, staring hard between two palettes of what looks like highlight shades and Jongdae’s bare chest.

“What are you trying to do anyway, why do I need makeup on my body?”

“It’s just an idea I have,” Baekhyun answers, closing one palette and picking up the other, fishing for a different brush. “Stay still for a while.”

Jongdae does, lets Baekhyun dust different shades of colours onto his collarbones, his shoulders, his pecs. His face had already been done some half hour ago, and he’d thought that was it until Baekhyun started on his neck, moving further down. He’s not really sure what Baekhyun’s doing anymore, just sees various shades of reds, pearlescent shimmers and bronze going over his skin.

“Are you done yet?” Jongdae whines later when Baekhyun takes a step back, bites his makeup brush between his teeth. He’s not adding more products onto Jongdae’s chest, which is a plus, but that look on his face and the intense nibbling etching marks into his brush doesn’t look like a good sign.

“Can I add glitter on you?” Baekhyun asks after what seemed like a really long time of him looking Jongdae up and down.

“What does that do?” Jongdae asks carefully.

“Sparkle,” Baekhyun says, so seriously that Jongdae has to try hard to hold back his laugh. He ends up choking a little but it’s better than facing the wrath of Baekhyun thinking he’d given him snide.

“Okay, uhm, and?”

“And it’s a pain to wash off,” Baekhyun finishes.

“Ah.”

Baekhyun sticks his lower lip out in a pout, eyes widened pleadingly.

“But I promise to help you wash it off?”

Jongdae laughs.

“Why does that sound like a win-win for you?”

“It isn’t, glitter is really a pain to wash off, but suffering for my craft is inevitable,” Baekhyun declares dramatically, still pouting. He wipes away a fake tear, then drops the demeanor. “But seriously, can I put glitter on you? I really want to see if it’ll turn out like I’d imagined.”

“Ahh, fine fine,” Jongdae concedes. His face and upper body are already covered with makeup anyway, what’s glitter on top of this? “You have to promise you’ll h

Please log in to read the full chapter