Unfinished

Unfinished

o1. DoDaeng: It was supposed to be a cute fluff fic about Yoojung making Doyeon breakfast, but then it took a mature turn and I closed my laptop for like six days.

Sometimes Yoojung likes being short, like when Doyeon wraps her arm around her shoulder and pulls her close, or when she hugs Doyeon and gets to bury her face in the other girls’ stomach. It makes everything that much more enjoyable. No, sometimes Yoojung doesn’t mind being short, but this is not one of those times. She’s just trying to make Doyeon breakfast, a simple meal of pancakes, but Yoojung can’t reach the mixing bowl, even when she jumps. Yoojung could feasibly ask Doyeon, but she doesn’t want to wake her. Doyeon looks like such an angel when she’s asleep, and Yoojung really wants to do something special for her girlfriend. If she could just reach the ing bowl! Yoojung goes to jump again but a hand on her shoulder stops her. Yoojung doesn’t have to look to know that it’s Doyeon, she’d recognize those fingers anywhere. Doyeon doesn’t say anything, instead, ends up pinning Yoojung between herself and the counter to reach up and swipe the bowl off that pesky shelf. Yoojung feels her cheeks burning. Between Doyeon pressed against her backside and where the counter is putting an uncomfortable amount of pressure on her lower body, Yoojung feels like she may spontaneously combust. Doyeon pulls back once she retrieves the bowl and Yoojung starts to miss the taller girls warmth.

“Here you go Princess.” Doyeon says sleepily, placing a soft kiss on Yoojungs temple.

Yoojung glances between the newly acquired bowl and the disheveled Doyeon.

“Can we eat later?”

Doyeon quirks a brow. “But… I’m hungry.”

“I’ll let you eat something else.” Yoojung winks.

Doyeon nearly chokes on her own spit at the insinuation. Her rational mind screaming, ‘I am a child don’t touch me,’ while her teenage hormones scream, ‘ yeah, I’m getting laid.’ Naturally, she’s horrified by both.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o2. 2Yeon: I think this was some tumblr plot thing, that was going to be longer, but that didn't happen either.

Nayeon always prides herself on being early to class, getting good grades, and taking immaculate notes. This semester she planned on doing the same, though her classes suddenly became exceptionally early and she was not a morning person, to say the least. Nevertheless, she arrives in class at 7:45, her usual fifteen minutes early staying perfectly intact, no matter how tired she is. She begins to set up her things when another student strolls into the classroom. Out of all the empty seats, the girl happens to take the one directly next to Nayeon. The girl sets down two drinks, a thermos of what Nayeon assumes is coffee, and a monster energy drink. Nayeon finds the combination of the two a bit odd but who is she to judge? She doesn’t even know the girl. Then Nayeon notices the lack of school supplies the other girl has. None, to be exact. She just came to class with coffee and an energy drink. How absurd. Nayeon watches with mild interest as the girl unscrews the cap to her coffee before snapping open her monster. What she does next is almost unfathomable. The girl pours the entire contents of her energy drink into her thermos half full of coffee. She closes the thermos back up, shakes it around a little and then pops open the top to take a sip.

“I’m going to die.” She whispers, tilting her head back to take a swig.

Nayeon can only imagine how awful that tastes, but she’s also somewhat intrigued. The girl turns to her with furrowed brows.

“You want some?” The girl asks.

“No, I’m good.” Nayeon refuses.

“I’m Jungyeon.”

“Nayeon.

“Hey, Nayeon?”

“Yeah?”

“Can I borrow some paper? And a pen? I forgot my backpack…” Jungyeon shamelessly admits.

“How do you forget your backpack?” Nayeon asks, handing Jungyeon a sheet of paper and a pen.

“I don’t function well in the morning,” Jungyeon admits. “I don’t even know how I got here… Though I vaguely remember my roommate dressing me…”

Nayeon rolls her eyes, making a mental note to stay away from this girl. There is no way Jungyeon is going to survive college like this.

“Good Morning class! I hope you’re ready for two and a half hours of calculus.”

“Hey, Jungyeon?”

“Yeah?”

“I’ll take some of that drink now.”

Nayeon was right, it tastes horrible, but she half hopes that it’ll kill her before this class does.

-

Nayeon realizes shortly after 1 a.m. that drinking Jungyeon’s concoction was probably not the best idea because now she can’t sleep. She rolls out of bed, slipping on her bunny slippers before heading out into the common room to watch TV. Her roommate will murder her if Nayeon wakes her up again. She’s not as surprised as she probably should be when she sees Jungyeon already sitting out there, flicking through the channels.

“You can’t sleep either, huh?” Nayeon asks, taking a seat next to Jungyeon.

“Mixing a coffee and an energy drink was probably not my smartest idea.” Jungyeon chuckles. “Wanna watch cartoons with me until we have to go back to class?”

“We should probably do our homework first…”

“Yeah, and we should probably go to the hospital and get our stomachs pumped too.” Jungyeon shrugs.

“Cartoons it is.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o3. WenRene: This would actually work out well as a song based fic... Kingdom Come anyone?

She was always so alert, something Joohyun wasn’t. She found it interesting; she’d never seen anyone so focused before and it intrigued her. The way her brows would furrow as she scanned the ballroom, the way her muscles would tense at any sign of movement in her direction.

“Seungwan~ah…”

Joohyun found her heart rate increases when the girl turned to look at her, her eyes shining in the moonlight.

“Your majesty?”

“Why don’t you go dance? Mingle with our guests.” Joohyun suggested.

“I should not leave your side, your majesty.”

“I am ordering you to do so. Go check for threats out on the dance floor.”

Seungwan bowed before wandering off. Joohyun watched her, eyes never leaving her form. Seungwan bumped into someone, knocking them off balance, but Seungwan was quick, catching the girl before she could topple over.

“My apologies miss. I did not see you.”

The girl in her grasp stayed silent for a few seconds, shock evident on her face.

“N-No, it was entirely my fault.”

An older man ran up to the girl, speaking quickly to ensure her safety.

“Your Highness, are you alright? You insolent fool.”

The man raised his hand to hit Seungwan but the girl caught him by the wrist before he could.

“Unhand me.” The man yelled, red in the face.

“If you didn’t want me to embarrass you then you shouldn’t have tried to assault me.” Seungwan spoke, eyes never leaving the girl in front of her.

“You nearly knocked over my princess.”

“It was an accident. I apologized. She’s not hurt and unless you want to be I suggest you leave.”

“Is that a threat?”

Seungwan glared at the man.

“It’s okay. Go.” The princess commanded. “Sorry about him. He’s my father's advisor and he has a terrible temper.”

“So you’re a princess?”

“I am. And you are?”

“Head of the Royal Guard, Seungwan.” She bowed.

“Kang Seulgi.”

“Nice to meet you. May I have this dance?”

“Is that allowed? Your princess does not appear to be too happy with you speaking to me.”

Seungwan looked over her shoulder and found Joohyun with a very dark expression.

“She instructed me to mingle. I am mingling.”

“Very well than Seungwan, I shall accept your offer.”

Seulgi and Seungwan were not allowed to dance together for long. Two guards arrived shortly, grabbing Seungwan by the arm.

“Unhand me.” She growled.

“Our apologies Captain but the Queen herself has instructed us to retrieve you.” One of the guards spoke.

“This is absurd.”

“I told you we shouldn’t have danced.” Seulgi giggled. “Perhaps I will see you again Seungwan.”

Seulgi gave her a bright smile before vanishing into the crowd. Seungwan was forcibly removed from the ballroom, dragged through the castle until she was thrown into one of the cells in the dungeon.

“What is the meaning of this?!” Seungwan shouted as she was chained to the wall.

“The Queen has ordered us to restrain you, Captain.”

“Where is she?” Seungwan asked.

The guards did not respond. Seungwan was left alone for hours. It was late in the evening when the door to her cell was finally unlocked. She could see Joohyun strolling through the door, a guard on either side of her.

“Leave us.” Joohyun instructed, shooing the guards away.

“What is the meaning of this Joohyun?”

Joohyun wound up and landed a hard slap on Seungwans cheek.

“You shall address me accordingly Seungwan. I am the queen.” Joohyun growled.

Seungwan scoffed. “You’ve never corrected me before.”

Joohyun faced Seungwan with a fire in her eyes the younger girl had never seen before.

“Let me make this perfectly clear to you Seungwan, you are mine. You belong to me and if I ever catch you with that princess from our neighboring country again, I will lock you up and throw away the key.”

Now Seungwan understood.

“Your Highness, permission to speak?” Seungwan asked.

“Granted.” Joohyun nodded.

“You’re jealous, aren’t you Joohyun?”

Joohyuns jaw tightened.

“You don’t need to be jealous Joohyun. Like you said, I’m yours.”

Seungwan watched Joohyuns gaze change.

“Unchain her now.” Joohyun demanded.

Two guards entered the tiny cell Seungwan was in, unchaining the young Captain.

“Follow me.” Joohyun ordered and Seungwan readily obeyed.

The queen yanked Seungwan into her bedroom, the door slamming shut behind them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o4. NaJeong: This was supposed to be the third chapter of 'Lesson'.

Nayoung isn’t stupid. She knows she has to sneak out of Sejeong’s room so they don’t get caught together. She just didn’t think sneaking out after was the nicest thing to do.

“I thought you liked cuddling afterward.” Nayoung snickers, brushing Sejeong’s bangs (now matted to her forehead) out of her face.

“I do, but I also like the idea of finishing this show without creating a scandal.”

“Where’s the fun in that?”

“Will you just go already?”

“I’ll go when I’m good and ready.” Nayoung growls, un-amused by this new demanding Sejeong.

Sejeong rolls her eyes at the older girl, but she doesn’t say anything else. Nayoung smiles cheekily when she realizes she’s won… again. Sejeong has always been weak when it comes to the older girl, and Nayoung is really glad nothing has changed that characteristic.

-

Nayoung isn’t stupid. She slips out of Sejeong’s bedroom, fully dressed though her hair is slightly askew, so early in the morning that she doubts anyone else is even alive at this hour. Nayoung will soon come to realize that she should’ve listened to Sejeong and left when the younger girl had told her too.

-

Chaeyeon is surprised, to say the least, when she walks down the hall extremely early one morning to see a very ill put together Nayoung coming out of a dorm room she doesn’t belong in. Hell, Chaeyeon thinks she may be seeing things for a few seconds, it is only 3 a.m. She rubs the sleep from her eyes, blinking a few times to clear her vision. Nope, that is definitely Nayoung, and that is definitely not her dorm room. When the older girl vanishes, Chaeyeon rushes over to the room Nayoung came out of. She nearly faints when she reads the list of trainees who occupy the room, her eyes landing on a particularly familiar name, Kim Sejeong. Oh, this is pure gold. Chayeon nearly falls flat on her face as she dashes into the practice room where her team is still going at it.

“What is your problem?” Heehyun asks.

“You look like you’ve just seen a ghost.” Chanmi continues.

“You’ll never guess what I just saw.”

-

Sohye doesn’t have many friends. She mostly keeps to herself, and sometimes goes off with Sejeong. Somi tells her that she follows the older girl around like a little-lost puppy and that it’s awfully adorable. Sohye will never admit it, but she actually agrees. Sejeong is just so nice to her, not to mention the older girl is drop dead gorgeous. Who wouldn’t fall in love with her?

“Well, well, having a nice little play date are we?” Chanmi asks, strolling over to where Somi and Sohye are sitting.

Sohye can tell Somi is displeased with her former teammate's appearance, but the younger girl simply bites her tongue. Somi may be a lot of things, but a disrespectful maknae isn’t one of them.

“We were having a nice little play date, but I guess that’s over now.” Somi mumbles.

“You know, Sohye, I am a little surprised you’re not with Sejeong.” Chanmi continues, ignoring Somi’s subtle insult.

“I think she’s still sleeping.”

“I bet she is.” Heehyun giggles. “She must be so very tired from her late night workout.”

“Late night workout?” Sohye repeats curiously. “What do you mean late night workout? She went to sleep before I did.”

Heehyun flashes the younger girl a knowing smile. “Hm, why don’t you ask Nayoung?”

“Why would I ask Nayoung?”

“Who do you think Sejeong’s ‘workout’ was with?”

Sohye feels her heart sink. The older girl can’t be insinuating what Sohye thinks she is… can she?

“What a shame. I was really rooting for you, you know.” Heehyun chuckles.

“God they’re such a bunch of es.” Somi groans once Heehyun and her cronies walk off. “Hey don’t listen to them okay? They’re just messing with you.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o5. Eunseo/Exy: This escalated a little too quickly for my liking, and I could never find the right way to fix it.

When Juyeon first meets Sojung she immediately feels strange. Sure, she has found other girls to be pretty, but she’s never found herself attracted to any of them before. There’s something about Sojung that makes Juyeon nervous, and when her mother decides to invite Sojung and her family to join them at their lake house for the weekend Juyeon wants to cry. She’s very confused about her sudden attraction to the older girl, and she doesn’t think a weekend away with her is going to help the situation. Unaware of their daughters’ inner turmoil, the Son family packs their things and manages to squeeze everyone into one car, which unfortunately means that Juyeon is stuck next to Sojung. They don’t talk much during the ride, the adults do most of the talking, but Juyeon is still on edge. It only takes an hour to reach the lake house and much to Juyeon’s relief, they’re there before they know it. Juyeon nearly jumps out of the car as soon as her father parks the vehicle, not only does she want to get away from Sojung, but she wants to get out on the water as soon as possible. Juyeon has always loved the water. In fact, she loves it so much she’s taken to wearing her swimsuit underneath her clothes every time they drive out to the lake so that she doesn’t have to waste any time getting changed. Apparently, she isn’t the only one who thinks this way. Juyeon finally notices the bright blue string tied around Sojung’s neck. The older girl is already wearing her swimsuit too.

“Juyeon, why don’t you bring Sojung down to the water with you while we get everything set up here.” Her father says.

Juyeon wants to protest, but Sojung has already laced their fingers together and started off towards the water. When they reach the edge, and Sojung finally releases Juyeon’s hand, the younger girl makes sure to put an ample amount of space between them.

“It’s really nice here.” Sojung says, breaking the unsettling silence between them.

“Yeah.”

“Do you want to go for a swim?”

Sojung doesn’t wait for Juyeon to reply, instead, she begins taking off her outerwear to show off the bright blue bikini she’s wearing underneath. Juyeon swallows hard at the sight. If she wasn’t attracted to the older girl before, she certainly is now. Sojung jumps into the clear water, a few stray drops of water splash against Juyeon but she doesn’t notice.

“Are you coming in or what?”

Juyeon hesitates momentarily but nearly jumps in with her clothes on when Sojung starts climbing out to ‘help’ her undress. Juyeon steps out of her shorts and tentatively pulls off her shirt. She can feel Sojung staring at her, but she tries her hardest to avoid eye contact.

“Nice suit.” Sojung compliments. “I like the color.”

“T-Thanks.”

Juyeon dives in, hoping that the cool water will clear her hazy mind. It appears it won’t be helping her at all. As soon as she emerges at the surface Sojung is clinging to her like a koala.

“W-What are you doing?”

“I can’t reach.” Sojung sheepishly replies. “You’re taller than me.”

“Don’t you know how to tread water?”

“I like this better.”

Juyeon’s eyes go wide at the older girls tone.

“Watch out you two, here I come!” Sojung’s father shouts, diving into the water next to them.

Before Juyeon has time to process what’s going on, Sojung has detached herself from the younger girl and swam off.

-

Juyeon nearly sprints to the safety of her bedroom when her father tells her to get ready for dinner. She’s spent half of the afternoon trying to avoid Sojung, and the other half trying to get the older girl to stop touching her. Sojung plays it off like it’s an accident, but seriously, how many times is she ‘accidently’ going to Juyeon before she actually admits that’s what she’s doing.

“Are you avoiding me?”

Juyeon almost trips over her own two feet when Sojung enters her bedroom; damn she forgot to lock the door.

“No.” Juyeon lies.

“Hm, sure seems that way.”

“Well, I’m not. Now I would appreciate it if you would leave so that I can get ready for dinner.”

Juyeon walks over to the door, holding it open in hopes that Sojung will get the hint and leave. It seems like the older girl is going to grant Juyeon’s wishes until she actually reaches the door. Sojung slams the door shut and pushes Juyeon roughly up against it.

“W-what are you doing?” Juyeon asks.

“I see the way you look at me Juyeon.”

“What are you talking about?”

Sojung smirks, running her fingers across Juyeon’s taught abdomen.

“You like me… don’t you Juyeon?”

Sojung’s fingers dip lower to play with the waistband of Juyeon’s swimsuit. The older girl’s hand slides into her trunks and Juyeon nearly screams.

“I-I’m straight.” Juyeon stutters.

“Yeah? So is spaghetti…” One of Sojung’s fingers dips in experimentally. “Until it gets wet.”

Juyeon gasps. “.”

Sojung pumps her finger in an out slowly. “Such a dirty mouth for such a pretty face.”

“S-Stop.”

“Why? Does it not feel good? Here, let me try something else.”

Sojung pulls her finger out of Juyeon’s swim trunks, tugging at the strings of her bikini until it slips off. She drops to her knees, pressing Juyeon’s hips against the door. Sojung’s nails dig into the soft skin of Juyeon’s . The older girl pulls Juyeon closer, burying her face in the younger girls thighs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o6. JiTzu: What was the start of 'Behind Closed Doors,' the JiTzu spin-off from 'Perfect Two' that everyone wanted. It's likely this will be the only one I'll ever finish if I get around to it.

Jihyo hates goodbyes. She’s never been good at them. Even less so when it’s someone she genuinely cares about. She finds the whole situation ridiculous. Nayeon should not be the one leaving. If anyone, it should be her, but the elders would never allow it. She is the leader, and a pack without its leader isn’t much of a pack after all.

“It’s not forever.” Nayeon assures her, but Jihyo begs to differ.

She knows how these undercover missions work. Most of the operatives don’t return. Be it because they’ve turned… or worse. She shudders at the thought. The two of them have trained together since they were able to walk. Jihyo knows better than anyone that Nayeon can handle herself, but that doesn’t stop her from worrying.

“I can’t even say keep in touch.” Jihyo pouts.

Nayeon chuckles. “I’ll send you notes by carrier pigeon.”

Jihyo doesn’t find her joke very funny.

“No? How about we use like a bat symbol in the night sky?”

Jihyo scoffs. “No. You know there’s no contact, regardless of what kind, during undercover ops.”

“I know. I was just trying to make this easier.”

There’s nothing that can make this easier. Jihyo just doesn’t want her to leave, period.

“I’m going to be fine. Trust me.”

“The last time you said that you took a leap of faith off a twenty story building and broke both your legs.”

Nayeon shrugs. “But did I die?”

“Almost.”

“Details, details.”

​​​​​​

A/N: Incase anyone's wondering how my writing process goes, it's pretty much that gif in a nutshell.

​​