Home sweet Home

Noona is My bride

Acha P/O/V:

The plane was about to land. My it had been 3 years since I had been back in korea. I pulled out a photo of my family. Next to me stood jungkook, my childhood friend. This was taken the day I left korea to study abroad. After 20 minutes I had finally gotten off the plane, I stretched out my arms and legs after a long ride from america back to home in korea. Making my way through the big airport I went to grab my luggage. "Is he here yet?" pulling out my phone, I checked my messages to see I had no new message. Walking around I spotted a small flower shop by. The flowers were just so pretty. 

I slightly bent down to smell the flowers and something landed next to me on the ground. I looked over to see that it was a phone? Looking around I spotted someone quickly walking away. Squinting my eyes I looked closely.

Sighing I knew exactly who it was. Looking to the phone, I shook my head slightly and kicked the phone back at the owner. He stopped walking, picked up the phone " ya you can't kic-" when he had fully turned around, my arms were crossed on my chest , while I sacastically smiled at him "ya you never changed jeon jungkook" by the way his eyes widen a bit I could easily tell he was surprised by the way he smiled bitterly 

 

 

Jungkook P/O/V:

Noona had texted she was here, but my phone didn't have too good of reception here. Looking around I spotted some cute and some what decent girls. I can have some fun while I'm here right? after all I skipped school just to come pick her up. Looking around I spotted a girl who was coming out of a gate. I followed her for a bit. She stopped by a starbucks stand and stood where the customers would wait. Slyly I  stood 3 feet from her acting as if I had ordered something as well. When I was about to make a move some guy came over "yebo!" slyly I acted as if I was just walking away, looking back the girl was kissing him. That was close, I than decied to stop playing and look for noona. Looking at my phone I still don't have good reception. When I had walked to where her gate was I spotted another target(girl) who was by the flower shop 

I smiled rubbing my hands together. I remember this trick Jimin hyung taught me. Quickly looking at my watch I still had time. Making my way over to her, slightly near her I dropped my phone and quickley walked away. Acting as if I was walking normal again I smiled, but the next thing there me off. My phone slid all the way back to me, in fact it was in front of me. I quickly picked it up "ya you can't kic-" when I had turned around my eyes widen a bit "ya you never changed Jeon jungkook" I scratched the back of my head "ah noona" she walked up towards me " that trick...jimin taught it to you did he not?" was that a dead give away? is that how she knew "by the way what took you so long?" I sighed " it wasn't my fault I was here like umma and appa said, and my phone doesn't work well here at the airport" I pulled out my phone to show her the messages I tried sending to her, but they didn't go through. " alright, well since you have found me lets go, I'm tired and would like to head home" I nodded and  lead the way. 

Normal P/O/V:

While on the bus ride, Acha checked her messages she got from her friends back in the United States. Receving a picture she smiles from the sight. Her american friend Stefianie, and amber where smiling.

Jungkook looked over to see two of her friends, quickly he snatched her hone to look at the two girls "ohhh she's pretty " acha snatched back her phone "yeah, but she's out of your league and older than you kid" jungkook chuckled "ya for your information I'm not a kid no more, this year I'll be graduating from high school" 

"ohhh is that so, did you have a college in mind?" He shook his head "anii I'm still looking at about 7 colleges" she nodded "wait, isn't today a school day?" 

"of course today is, but umma and appa made me skipped so that I can come pick you up" she felt guilt " For once I actually wanted to go to school, but  nooo I had to come pick you up" deep inside she had wish he would be happy to see her after 3 long years "yeah right at school I bet you just play around with friends and flirt with girls" 

"but..." she looks at him " I'm glad to see you noona" he said with a smile. She sligtly hit his arm "ya" he than pulled a small gift bag "by the way here's a small gift from me to you" she took the gift smiling, but one she had opened the gift the smiled melted away "ya your such a ert!" it was a bra "here want me to help you with it" he jokingly tried to put it on her "ya ya you crazy boy" she started hitting him gentaly and laughed with him, it was as if they were kids again.