Chapter 1: The nerd got dumped pt 1

The Nerd's Sweet Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV:

Splash.

A bucket of ice cold water rained down on the nerd, the one and only Kim Ki Ra, The living laughing stock of Myong Ji High. Don’t get shocked, this is the nicest thing she have got today. Yep nicest thing, well I can count down the list for you.

Like getting glue on your seat and being stuck on that seat for the entire day until you rip your skirt, having paint splashed on your hair giving you hair dye. Yup, free hair color but with the wall paint, Yay! Excuse the sarcasm.

There are many others, but if I really list out all of them it will be like 20 page so yeah, let’s go back to the point.

Ki Ra clenched her teeth and fought back her tears.

She didn’t want to give them the satisfaction of her crying, sobbing, because of their childish acts.

She didn’t want to see them in smirks, laughter because of the sight of her crying face.

She just ran to the Ladies Washroom and pushed her glasses up her nose and she let out a tear out from her eyes.

She let out all the tears and agony she has been feeling.

Ki Ra hated them, who wouldn’t hate the one who has been bullying him/her all the time? You? Not Me tho.

She waited for the bell to ring before she took her extra clothes.

She wear her extra comfy baggy sweater with high socks and clothes, typical nerd wear.

If you are wondering why I am wearing casual clothes here in Myong Ji High students can wear anything and that include shorts and skirts. Weird right? But who cares I get to wear comfy sweater anyway.

Luckily, she knew this was going to happen, based on a regular basis.

The teachers always accepted her excuse as she was the teachers pet, perks of being a nerd.

She gave up fighting against them a long time ago, and she didn’t plan on fighting with them ever again.

Ever since he transferred she ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter