Final

Drapery Class
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was just something about her that brought about butterflies in the pit of Seulgi’s stomach. The smile she caught sent sparks throughout her being, and she wondered if she could ever muster up enough courage to talk to the girl without melting into a puddle. Her voice and laughter was a melody that resounded in Seulgi’s head. Seulgi didn’t believe in love at first sight, but the girl 10 yards away from her was definitely attractive. There was an unexplainable aura around the other girl, probably some sort of love spell cast and she couldn’t help but find herself drawn to her.

Spellbound indeed was Seulgi.

And all the other girl did was talk on the phone.

Seulgi was definitely a er for pretty girls.

Way to go, Kang.

“Seulgi, where are you going?”
Seungwan’s hand on her shoulder snapped her out of her reverie.

“The drawing studio is this way.”

Seulgi turned to look at Seungwan then to where she pointed at, and let out an embarrassed chuckle in realisation that she had been walking off the wrong direction unknowingly.

“Oh, right. Sorry.”

Seulgi scurried towards Seungwan as the both of them brisk walked to their classes which was about to start in 10 minutes.

“Unnie, my class is starting soon so I gotta go. I’ll call you again. See you!”

The raven haired beauty hung up on her call, the clicking of her heels against the laminated flooring gradually fading out as she made her way towards the drawing studios.

“Hey unnies!”
Yerim greeted, bumping their fists together.

“Right on time, I heard from my sister there will be a new model for today’s class.”

Yerim dragged her conte against the drawing board in preparation and kneaded her eraser while Seulgi and Seungwan looked at her in curiosity.

“We’re in for some eye candy.”
Yerim smirked at Seulgi in particular, making the older girl wonder.

And then she understood why, as the studio door opened and a certain raven-haired woman strutted in.

“Jesus...”

Seulgi heard someone else voice out her own thoughts aloud and thought that she’d be damned because it was the same raven-haired beauty she had been entranced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter