Ramens au saké

Ramens au saké

-Good evening!

 

-Good evening...

 

I had just entered this famous mini market, the one that has always been the most welcoming and warm Seoul in my eyes but we can say that it was only thanks to a girl. This little cashier named Heejin was the sunbeam of all companies, how can I know her name? Well, contrary to what you think, I'm not that kind of disturbed person who follows people to discover their biggest secret, it's just marked on her badge. Well I confess to have followed her to know in what high school she was but it was not with ual goals as most stalkers would do, so i can considered that I am a normal person? Seoul National University was her school, one of the 3 elite high schools that is known as "SKY". It is an abbreviation for Seoul National University, Korean University and Yonsei University. As most Koreans know this establishment is one of the most famous and therefore one of the most expensive. I imagine that she works part time here to help pay for her studies, it's brave on her part... Yet it's well known that having a part-time job weakens schooling and promotes school failure. Me in all this? I'm in a very small inexpensive school, I never really had financial help to have the honor to return to this kind of high school then in addition my school level does not allow me also... It's even worse than the girls in the kdramas .. You know the kind of series where the boy is the most popular and smart in high school and that the heroine who is a less than nothing with catastrophic notes falls in love with him... Well I'm like her but worse, but what does not change is that I also fell in love with not only a boy, but this girl who is smiling for me earlier. She must have wondered why I stood in front of the entrance smiling at her as if I were the last of the idiots.

 

-The ramens have not changed place if you will also take

today!

 

I was laughing nervously before heading to that famous radius, where are these ramens already? Ah, surely you must ask yourself what are these damn ramen doing in this story? Well this is the only pretext I could invent to come here every day, ramens it is not expensive, it feeds well and finally they allow me to see Heejin. So I don't dispute the fact of having to eat ramen every night knowing that I already have in my closet, they are also surely piled by thousands to take the dust but it doesn't matter. I could change dishes and move to rice certainly but the fact that she associates me with ramens made me happy, it's not much and yet it makes me smile a lot.

 

-You, hurry to go and put it on the shelves now.

 

-Understood...

 

-What are you doing? Don't take cardboard by cardbox, you take everything and I don't care if it's too heavy.

 

I guess he didn't know there was a customer in his shop, that idiot must be the one who owns this supermarket because of how he talked to Heejin, I hate bosses like that .. I heard the door go snapping before hearing a long sigh, must be Heejin. I ran my head out of the shelf to see Heejin carry all the boxes with a lot of trouble. I don't even know how she does to see in front of her, 3 cartons that's a lot anyway.. I approached her before taking the two big boxes that blocked her view, but it's so heavy oh my god! She turned her head, surprised at my gesture before smiling at me.

 

-This is not your job makes me, then you will hurt yourself they are heavy.

 

-Reason more then, it's not me who works and who will break my health at 17 years.

 

She laughed before becoming serious, she looked me in the eyes before approaching until our cartons collided.

 

-How do you know my age?

 

-Well, I don't know, you-you do my age that's all I think...?

 

Someone give me a shovel, some earrings and let me dig a grave for myself, how can I don't want to go down six feet underground after feeling such a shame? Then seriously Hyunjin ... Stutter? She laughed before pinching my cheek, since when are we so close?

 

-I teased you, if you know my age and it's a drama then what would it be if I told you that I knew your name?

 

I laughed nervously before seeing that she was serious, I pointed my body with my finger, surprised.

 

-Me? You know my name?

 

-Kim Hyunjin, 17, you are also in high school and you're often accompanied by a brunette and a blonde. Speaking of this blonde, her hair looks strangely like ramens...

 

I was giggling, her description could only be JinSoul. It's still strange that she knows so much about me... We continue to walk to the famous department before putting the boxes on the ground.

 

-Now that I think about it she is called JinSoul right? It's the girlfriend of one of my friends, they are so cute when they are together, two blondes side by side...

 

She opened the boxes before taking out the goods, I helped her by giving them to her and she finished the job by arranging them. Since we had attacked the first cardboard a silence was installed, neither too embarrassing nor soothing it was good. But of course I decided to ruin it.

 

-But tell me... How do you know so much about me?

 

She seemed taken aback since she had dropped the packet of chips she had to put on the shelf. She bent down to pick it up before storing it as quickly as possible. I could see that she was blushing, it was so cute besides, but I didn't want to put it on the carpet not wanting to embarrass her more. I know I'm a good girl...

 

-Well I did a little research, a girl who comes every night to buy the same thing intrigues me inevitably... Especially that ramens are not what people buy the most, if this store works well it's only thanks to you besides I would like to thank you as it should be.

 

She bowed to thank me but I raised her very quickly, to be honest this kind of gesture makes me very quickly uncomfortable.

 

-No need to thank me it bothers me a little... I wonder what are your sources anyway...

 

-It's just Kim Lip.

 

Kim Lip? Never heard of her before... I was about to ask who this girl was, but she started to answer me. Either this girl knows how to read my thoughts or I don't know how to hide my emotions at all. I'm leaning more towards the second proposition...

 

-The girlfriend of your friend, and I insist! After my hours of work I invite you to eat at a local snack, you'll see they make better ramen than those you usually take...

 

-I..

 

-See there in an hour I almost finished my service, and leave before my boss sees you help me...

 

I put my hands on my hips before blowing, there was no way to make her change her mind. Hyunjin don't forget to note that Heejin is stubborn or very stubborn. She was getting behind me before pushing me out of the store.

 

-But I couldn't buy my ram-

 

-You will not need it, I offer your meal tonight!

 

I didn't have time to answer that I was already outside in front of the doors to see her disappearing in her radius... Seriously... I put my hands in my pockets, the harsh winter approached and I made already steaming only by exhaling through the mouth. It reminds me of my childhood when I had fun imitating a smoker. I looked to the right and left to find the perfect place where I could spend the rest of the evening, all for Heejin as well.. All shops were closed, whether clothing or shoes, I fell nose to nose to the shop of my dreams. A bakery. I entered and the little bell rang, cute. A girl came smiling with a smile before asking me what I wanted.

 

-Hello! What do you want?

 

I saw his label with his name, Vivi, original, if I may say so.

 

-A croissant please.

 

She was doing her usual train while I took out my wallet, thankfully I had enough money to pay otherwise I was bad.. For once thank you to the ramens.. I handed her the money and recovered my precious meal.

 

-Thank you!

 

She smiled at me before returning to the back of the shop, I sat down on a table before I started to enjoy my croissant. I believe that of all the food that I have been able to eat the croissants and the bread are the best, and by far. I took my phone out of my pocket before looking at the time, 19:47. I still have 33 minutes to wait, it's going to be long... I turned my head before seeing passers walking down the street, some were alone while others were accompanied, surely couples. I envy them so much... I tidied my things before leaving the bakery. Going from 24 degrees to -7 is a shock, I feel like I'm getting into a freezer and it's even hotter in there... I am happy to have opted for warm and comfortable clothes, elegance and beauty is fine but it's not hot and I do not want to finish like an ice statue. I walked along the alleyways before falling on THE showcase, earrings by the thousands... Some were colorful others were sober, it was paradise, the definition of happiness itself. I looked at my phone before panicking in front of the time, I'm already 5 minutes late, give me toilet paper that I hang with please. I ran to the supermarket before seeing a girl leaning against the showcase. Heejin. I walked towards her breathless after halfway through the city and she finally noticed me. She was turning before facing me, she was still wearing her uniform, unlike me she hadn't had time to go home to change. 

 

-Excuse me for being late I stumbled upon a shop of earrings and I have not seen the time pa-.

 

-Don't worry it's ok! You're just 5 minutes late so let's not waste more time? You seem to be hungry too...

 

I frowned because I didn't understand what she was insinuating and she pointed my belly, why?

 

-He gurgled...

 

-Oh okay...

 

I blushed, I felt embarrassed, very embarrassed... I massaged my stomach before leading the walk before she took my arm.

 

-Oh actually it's on this side..

 

She was giggling and I was acting as if nothing had happened, already that I was embarrassed I didn't want to become red peony.

 

-I hum yes, so where are we eating?

 

-Just follow me!

 

I followed her, and all the way to the local snack she hadn't taken her hand off my arm.

 

~~~

 

-And he fell and started to roll!

 

Heejin was laughing and almost falling from her chair, she was miming a bowling ball knocking a bowling pin down with her hand.

 

-Strike!!

 

I had leaned on my hand watching her do, alcohol and her isn't a good combination but whatever, she's cute when she isn't really sober.

 

-Heejin next time tell me you don't hold alcohol at all... 2 glasses of sake made you dry...

 

-But it's funny to drink! It's gurgling in your throat ...

 

I tilted her head before smiling at her and she frowned before hitting the table with her foot.

 

-Ouch it hurts...

 

-You're really a burden you know that?

 

She began to sulk before asking for food, when she doesn't drink, she eats? Belly on legs.

 

-Hyunjin I'm hungry give me your ramens!

 

I was about to give her my bowl but her eyes were closed and open, no I will not feed you.

 

-Ahhh.

 

-No Heejin do it by yourself. Aren't you mature enough? I know one who will vomit tomorrow...

 

And even after my sentence she kept waiting, no I wouldn't do the little plane... That's what I said before she hits me with her foot.

 

-Hey!

 

-Give me the food it's simple right?

 

I raised my eyebrows, she had gone from being a joyous girl to one who would kill you if envy took her, frightening, tsundere. I puffed before taking the rest of my ramen with my chopsticks to put in his mouth. She chewed and swallowed all round, this idiot would be almost suffocated but all that was important for her was to eat, eat and eat.

 

-Thanksss!

 

And there she goes again to be the happy girl, i give up.. I got up leaving her alone to go pay to the odds, she played with the tablecloth and put it almost in , I really can't leave her alone for a moment...

 

-Heejin what are you doing?! Come here and pay instead of eating the table.. You know it's not edible at least?

 

I raised her and held her by the waist, putting one of her arms behind my neck.

 

-But I don't want to leave...

 

-I will kill you if you continue Heejin, I will never come to eat with you again...

 

-No! Don't you dare!

 

She had come closer and I was desperate for air, space, proximity, help me my crush is killing me slowly. I was pushing her before rummaging in her bag and taking her wallet and she wasn't even reacting, I could be a thief and I'm sure it wouldn't bother her.. And the worst part of all of this is that I'm sure she would almost tend me money while smiling, surely an old cashier's habit.

 

-You have enough?

 

The woman at the counter nods and helps me to make Heejin walk, she was very kind to us, if she hadn't been there I wouldn't have been able to leave with that damn door that almost closed on people who passed.

 

-Hyunjin?

 

I smelled to know what she wanted but she didn't answer so I turned to see that she fell asleep while walking.

 

-Heejin wake up...

 

- My legs look like jelly, carry me pleaseeee...

 

This evening begins to be long, I would do everything in the world to be me with Heejin but when she's drunk it's a bit complicated... I bent down so she could ride me but she had to misunderstand since she fell on me. Go up and down it's different Heejin damn!

 

-Heejin you're crushing me there...

 

-Under the ocean under the ocean~

 

I took her legs before getting up very hard, she screamed before hanging on my neck and I thought I passed. I felt her breath on my neck and I don't know why but I began to get hot, rather paradoxical given the temperature...

 

-Hyunjin, 17, fan of bread and earrings~

 

-How do you know all that?

 

She was sticking to me more before sniffing me, ok this feeling is really weird!

 

-You smell like vanilla.. It makes me want to eat you.. Plus I'm hungry!

 

-I forbid you to do anything or I'll let you go here! Tell me where you live...

 

I went up as I could make her slightly startle while she was playing circles with her finger in the back of my neck. I hope she's not conscious enough to see the thrills she gave me otherwise it's just shame...

 

-I live at 5 in the alley near the supermarket...

 

-But... It's my home that..

 

-Exactly~

 

I sigh, she's really unbearable when she is drunk, but how does she know my address? I don't even know where she lives I'm supposed to do what? Leave her out? I would have done it if it wasn't Heejin..

 

-You really want to go to my house, am I right?

 

I waited for her to answer me, but she had obviously fallen asleep. I felt her breath become steady as she began to make her night on my back.

 

-Heejin wake up otherwise I will leave you here!

 

I tapped her with my hands as best I could and she began to grumble before removing the rest of space separating us. Finally it might be a bad idea to have her on my back ..

 

-I want to sleep bring me home...

 

-I don't think my parents will be agree...

 

-I'll make myself very small so be quick or I vomit you on!

 

Here is the demonic Heejin.. I opened the door trying to make the least noise possible and went upstairs before entering my room. I put Heejin on the bed before telling her to shut up while whispering.

 

-From now on you are silent and you sleep.

 

She nodded before going under my comforter and I watched her do, she closed her eyes and I left the room to go into the bathroom.

 

-Where are those stupid pellets for that damn hangovers?

 

I rummaged through the drawers before I came across some headache drugs. I took the whole box before filling a glass of water and bringing everything back into the room to put it on my desk. I saw Heejin turn in all directions, she opened her eyes before starring at me, something I did before her.

 

-Come sleep with me I can not sleep ...

 

-I'll sleep on the floor.

 

-We are two girls you know~

 

I laughed silently not wanting to wake up my parents and I inherited a Heejin who was more than confused.

 

-This is the problem!

 

-Come onnn~

 

I hope that Haseul didn't see what I was going to do otherwise she would haul me for sure.. I can already see her booing me for having an easily influenced heart.. I got up to join her and I hadn't put my foot under the blanket yet that Heejin was rushing towards me to stick to me.

 

-You know it's a double bed there is enough space for two ..

 

-I know..

 

I turned my head to look at her smiling at me stupidly, so cute... She had her arms wrapped around my waist and one of her legs was on my thighs while me... Well I was frozen like a statue and I heard Heejin laugh next to me.

 

-You know Hyunjin...

 

-Yeah?

 

I sniffed her to keep going, she stick to me before passing her lips on my neck leaving me a few chills.

 

-You really believe that a few glasses of sake can leave people like that? You're really naive but that's what I love about you...

 

-Eh?

 

She laughed before leaving a pretty hickey in my neck and closed her eyes as if nothing had happened. I believe that the person who will really need medication will be me and not her.