final

i miss you!

This is rubbish. I have warning you!!!

Baekhyun just arrive at hotel for MAMA..he strait call his boyfriend.."Chanyeol! I have safely arrived at hotel!" He grin even he know Chanyeol cant see that.. "Baek! Are you injured?" "No. Chan why?" "I have look on video u have been crowded by people..im sorry i cant protect u baby.." "its okay..im okay..dont worry..its not your fault..enough with that..i miss you! How the party?" 

Chanyeol doesnt answer his question. Make Baekhyun feel weird and sense something is off. "Chan, is something happen at the party? Why u didn't answer my question?" Chanyeol sigh... "you really didnt know..or pretending not know about what happen here?" "Are u mad at me? Because i dont come? Baby i have schedule its not i proposely didnt..." Baek word been cut by Chanyeol "its not about that. its about Taeyeon" "what about her? I swear Chan dont start with me! I dont want we to fight." "She accident" 

"owh." 

"You will come back to Korea now?" " for what? u know i have schedule tomorrow." "I dont know be a good ex boyfriend perhaps? Visit your ex.." " Dont!" Chanyeol become silent as he listen disspointment voice of hisboyfriend.." u know we are far from each other right now. U know how i hate when we fight. We lovey dovey before i came here. Now u start with me. U really want to do that now? Seriusly? I miss you. And i hope u miss me too but guess what i get from you..wow chan..what a good boyfriend you are..sure if you too worried about that girl..than you can go visit her...ignore me..hurt my heart..go take care of her instead..Bye.." "Baby!.." chanyeol didnt get to talk anything Baekhyun already end the call..Chanyeol throw pillow to wall with full of force.."! What i have done! I miss u too baby..im sorry.."he crying in his room alone.

Xiumin come to Baekhyun room to asked him if he want to joined dinner with jongdae. "Baek..do u want to eat...why u crying!" Xiumin look at red eye's Baekhyun.."nothing..i dont want to go..im not hungry..you can just go hyung..i want to be alone..please.." okay..but if you want something, text me okay?" Baekhyun just nodded and turn his face..

Xiumin tell Jongdae about what happen..and jongdae strait make call.."who are u calling?" "His boyfriend, chanyeol..this must be related..u know Baekhyun always cry if it related with Chanyeol. did anything bad happen at the party?" "I dont know" 

"Hello? Jongdae why u call me?" "Chanyeol, did something happen to u? did u know why Baek is crying?" Chanyeol gulp. "He is crying? Is it really bad?" "I dont know..but xiumin hyung go to his room a while ago..his eyes is red and he didnt want to eat" "i dont know jongdae..maybe he is worried about his ex because she involved in accident" "i think i know why he is crying, chanyeol" "why?" "Yeah, maybe he upset with his boyfriend that constantly annoyed him with unrelevant thing?" "Jongdae.." " its not like i didnt know u chanyeol..for sake..he is crying badly didnt you worry?" " of course im worried but he didnt pick my phone call" " well u deserved that " chanyeol sigh.."solve your problem chanyeol..i dont care how and no i dont want to involve between u two. Bye!"

Chanyeol take his passport and buy flight ticket online to Japan to meet his baby! "Im sorry baek. I love you, please wait for me!"

Its too early when he arrived at the hotel. He sure baekhyun still asleep so he decide to ask their manager key for Baekhyun room. He sneak in his baby room and strait go to bed hug his baby from behind.Baekhyun startled and jump from his bed to open the light. 

"who are u!" "Baek.." "chan? What are u doing here?" Baekhyun sit back on the bed..without facing Chanyeol. Chanyeol faced become sad and nearly to sob because his baby didnt want to see him.. "baek..im sorry..i know..its my fault..i know u love me..but my insecurity.." baekhyun cut Chanyeol.."it been hundred time we talk about this chan..im tired..u really didnt believe my love to u..then i think we should..." "no! Please! No! U know i cant live without u!" Chanyeol shout make Baekhyun startled.."no chan..that not what i mean..we should go vacation to somewhere just two of us..its been so long we spend time together.."chanyeol blink numorously time at Baekhyun.."owh..i didnt expect that.. than how about now?!" Chanyeol wiggled his eye brow and Baekhyun roll his eye at his action..

Baekhyun lay back on his/their bed.."why u arrived here now? In this god hour? Are u crazy?" " yes. Im crazy for you" " im still mad at u for your information" chanyeol moan.." im sorry..i didnt mean it..what can i do? I will do anything for u to forgive me..please!" "Anything?" "Anything!" "Buy me a golf set!" "why? U didnt even play. U can just use mine!" "....." "fine! I will buy!" "Serious?!" " if that your condition then i will do it" " yeay! so i can start follow you to play!" "...." "thats why u didnt follow me before this? Because u didnt have the set?" " yes." "If i know..i will buy earlier for u!" "Why u didnt tell me earlier?!" "Can u stop shouting n kiss me now? Your punishment on what you do just now! why u have to fly all the way here.." chanyeol cut with kiss..from simple peck to hot session kiss..Baekhyun moan but he know he have to stopped this because of schedule in few hours.."hmmm" "chan..we cant do this now.." " i know..im sorry okay?" " dont do that again!" "I cant promise on that baby..i come here because jongdae call me telling u crying..im worried..u didnt pick up my call..i dont have schedule..so i just pick my bag and passport go to airport.." " im sorry. Im mad at u..thats why i didnt pick up your call..i love u" "i love u too three four five six..hehehe"