Seesaw

LOOΠΔ the World (theory version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there! 

 

After my previous interpretation of Go Won's story, I had a few crazy thoughts coming into mind.

First, I couldn't stop thinking about coffee and chocolate, both items and the similar color/tone they have which is brown or chocolate.

Second, my opinion on the black cat in One & Only and a theoretical connection with legendary Cat Sith kept disturbing me.

So I thought, what if one of the members is playing Cat Sith? 

Also, will chocolate (or brown) be the next member's color? 

 

Call me crazy or anything but grant me the benefit of doubt.

 

Which is right 

I see you or I saw you

 

This song (Seesaw) is a genius wordplay from Blockberry Creative. It combined the game of playing a seesaw and the usage of word see and saw, as well as the indication of past and present tense.

Another surprise was Kim Lip featured in this very track instead of Yves following the pattern of LOOΠΔ's B-side tracks where previous girls sung with the current girl. I think it's the first one that has a featuring member along with collaborating members. 

 

I see you

No, you're not in front of me

I saw you

That's right

 

Previously, Chuu's lines interpret her illusion of being together with Yves.

I presented her and Yves trying to recruit Go Won into their group. Go Won, at first, found their presence unfamiliar. Knowing how Chuu lingers around Yves in a (disturbing) way, her approach can be quite intimidating in Go Won's eyes. 

 

But looking at the above lines, it seemed like Go Won is the one cornering Chuu. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Now, if I swap Chuu's part with Go Won's it will look like this. 

 

I see you

No, you're not in front of me

I saw you

That's right

 

Much better, isn't it?

But why Kim Lip? Why not Yves who is in the same unit as Chuu and Go Won? 

Speaking of Yves, her color burgundy is created by mixing red-violet (red and a small amount of blue) and darkened by black, gray or green. Burgundy is a dark red color leaning towards purple or brown. 

Brown, you say?

 

It's funny

 

Back to Kim Lip, aside from her title track Eclipse she sung with Jinsoul (Love Letter) and Twilight.  

 

It's been a long, long day

Maybe I've had too much coffee today

 

Kim Lip's words seemed out of place to me with Go Won and Chuu playing push-and-pull. This is Kim Lip's only line in the song, so I thought maybe she's just passing by? 

Now, take a look of these lines from Twilight. 

 

It's 3 a.m. and my eyes open again

 

Even the moonlight through the window

Seems like you, oh baby, baby

I can't sleep

 

Maybe the coffee was too strong, I blame the caffeine

It's not because of you

 

Note that when I merge and rearrange the lines together; 

 

It's 3 a.m. and my eyes open again

Even the moonlight through the window

Seems like you oh baby, baby,

I can't sleep

 

It's been a long, long day

Maybe I've had too much coffee today

Maybe the coffee was too strong

I blame the caffeine 

It's not because of you

 

It fits, right? So who is this person she talked about? 

My guess is Go Won. 

 

 

The reflection of my new shape on the window 

Even the moonlight through the window seems like you

 

Let's say while Go Won undergoes changes inside her chrysalis (to become a butterfly), Eclipse takes place.

The 'window' is actually a two-way mirror. Kim Lip saw Go Won but the latter only saw herself. 

See the example of this public built restroom. 

The outer side with more light became a reflecting mirror but the inner side is darker thus became the window. During night time, the mirror and window part are reversed when outside is darker and the inside will be brighter (if there is light bulb inside it which I'm certain there is).

 

 

Go Won stands on the adhesive side (mirror) whereas Kim Lip stands on the film side (window). Given the concept of a Mobius strip, Kim Lip saw Go Won hanging upside down inside her white chrysalis as the 'moon'. 

 

 

As the sun leaves Go Won's side (night time) to Kim Lip's, Go Won's mirror is now a window and vice versa. 

Perhaps she caught a glimpse of blonde-haired Kim Lip and assumed the image was hers? Their blonde hair did look similar and mirrors each other's. 

 

 

Supposedly Choerry also appeared in Go Won's story hanging upside down holding the apple she caught from Yves. (Thanks for correcting me guys.) 

But what was Choerry doing there? 

It's said that the apple she caught from Yves was dropped here, startling Go Won.

The ninth girl (Yves) who threw apple down in the first place was able to do so, given her position on the ninth 'floor' was above, to the eighth 'floor' (Choerry).

But, how can Choerry on the eighth 'floor' dropped the apple on the eleventh 'floor', to Go Won who is three floors above her? Did she find a way to defy gravity? 

Seeing that she was upside down and taking the concept of Mobius strip into account, maybe it is possible.

Let's say the 'moon' is the one Kim Lip saw (which is Go Won) given the (moon)light i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter