You want my junk!

The greatest gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers, so this is a story where bff’s Joohyun and Seulgi have a child together, and naturally will fall in love as the story progresses, only difference is Joohyun asks for Seulgi to get her pregnant in this story versus the other one where it’s unplanned. So please enjoy, and be prepared for a mostly humorous, cute, romantic story with very slight angst if any.


 

Bae Joohyun, has always told herself that she would have a child before turning 30. Only, she isn’t really ually interested in men, and she isn’t all that keen on going to a back. She would if she has to because she really wants to be a mommy. It seems like nowadays she can barely pass by a child without imagining her own child to raise, love, and care for. If she doesn’t have a choice she’ll look into a bank. It still doesn’t really sit right to do so, though. She doesn’t want to use an anonymous donor, because she would really like to be able to tell her eventual child she cared for their other parent. She can’t do that if it’s an anonymous sample that will mean nothing to her.

 

Honestly, for a long while, Joohyun didn’t know what to do. She’s 27, and really wants to have a child sooner rather than later. Just when she thinks she won’t have any choice but to use a bank. Joohyun gets a brilliant idea that she should have really already considered. She knows just the person who could be a donor for her. Her best friend, Kang Seulgi, who is not only her dearest friend in the world, and someone she really cares so much for. Seulgi is an inter individual. She has a , and a has ! That’s what she needs anyway, some . Why not it be from someone close to her.

 

The question then becomes, will Seulgi actually agree to help her get pregnant. Seulgi, is a kind, warm, amazing person but, Joohyun isn’t asking to borrow a sweater or something. She’s going to ask for Seulgi to get her pregnant, put a baby in her, knock her up, give her the best gift she could ever receive. Honestly, her gorgeous, y monolid best friend would be the perfect person to have a child with. She’s her best friend, they care about each other, and when her child asks about their other parent. Joohyun can definitely tell them without a doubt she really cares about them. Because, Seulgi is no stranger, they have been in each other’s lives forever, and if she has to use anyone's . She’d much rather it be Seulgi’s. Oh, she hopes the  monolid woman isn’t dating anyone. Then that would complicate things.

 

She can’t ask for Seulgi to give her a baby if she has a girlfriend. That would really hurt her relationship. Joohyun does not think Seulgi is currently seeing anyone at the moment. She hasn’t always had the easiest times with relationships. Joohyun knows because she has been there, supporting her in her struggles. Her best friend is a wonderful, loving person, and those women who were either using her ,or just plain rejecting her couldn’t have possibly deserved someone as amazing as, Seulgi. The more she thinks of all Seulgi’s positive traits. Her kindness, warmth, her sweetness, plus she honestly looks very much like a cute, teddy bear, and she’s super beautiful, something Joohyun herself has always thought. They would definitely make a cute child. That much is very clear too.

 

Joohyun makes it up in her mind that she will call her over, and invite her to dinner. She will definitely ask Seulgi, and see if she will agree. This is something she really wants to have a child, and why not have the help of someone she cares about. They would do anything for each other, so what’s the problem with having a baby? Joohyun really hopes that Seulgi won’t freak out, and more importantly she will say yes.


 

When, Kang Seulgi gets the phone call from her best friend, Joohyun. It’s nothing out of the ordinary. She’s being asked to join her for dinner. They have had dinner together many times at Joohyun’s house. So, Seulgi wasn’t really thinking anything of it. Only, when she actually gets there. She notices right away that the raven is being extremely nice. Not, that Joohyun isn’t a great host. This is a different level of being cared for. She is refilling her wine left and right. She’s offering her plates of her favorite foods, seconds, even thirds of whatever she wants. Joohyun tells her that there is a lot of dessert too. That she is more than welcome to have, plus ice cream.

 

“Seulgi, is there anything else I can get for you?” The shorter raven asks her.

 

Joohyun, normally just tells Seulgi to get whatever it is that she want’s herself. They have been friends long enough, to the point it’s really comfortable when they spend time with each other. Seulgi could honestly just go grab something from Joohyun’s fridge without it being any sort of issue, and vice versa. Seulgi’s house isn’t off limits for Joohyun when she comes over. So, the bear-like woman knows for sure something is up.

 

“Um, Hyunnie. Are you okay?”

 

The raven blinks. Maybe she is laying it on a little thick here. She just wants Seulgi to be really comfortable, so that when she asks that big questions. She’ll agree to it.

 

“I’m fine Seul, now do you want any ice cream? I have two different flavors, or I can bring you both?” She tries to leave, but Seulgi takes a hold of her hand.

 

“Hey, wait. I just want for you to tell me what’s going on?” She then gently helps the raven sit back down. Joohyun let’s out a sigh. She was hoping f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter