Joohyun said yes!

I Double Dare You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Something more from me lol, when will it ever end I wonder? Anyway, this is a really new idea. And by new I mean like it came to me over the course of a day while I was writing something else. Nevertheless my readers please enjoy


 

There she goes again Kang Seulgi thinks to herself as she spot the campus goddess Bae Joohyun heading into one of the buildings. Seulgi much like everyone else is very smitten with the gorgeous raven-haired girl with chocolate brown eyes, pretty pink lips, and just her beauty is unreal. However, beautiful she is. The girl is quiet. Not only quiet but kind of intimidating at the same time.

 

She has for the most part a stone face with an expressionless look when people talk to her. Or when they try to talk to her rather. Joohyun looks so stoned face to the point of looking bored, or like she wants to murder everyone who is talking to her. No matter how many people have asked her out she always without fail declines. No one has ever gotten a yes from Bae Joohyun, and according to everyone. No one ever will. Seulgi would ask her out too. If she wasn’t scared that Joohyun might probably kill her where she stood. She has so many things she needs to do before she dies. One very beautiful girl or not.

 

“No, she’s really way out of my league anyway.” Seulgi thinks to herself, as she starts making her way over to her art class.


 

While in class Bae Joohyun is bored out of her mind in this economics class surrounded by a bunch of other people she never talks to. She would rather be anywhere else. She would honestly rather be doing anything else than being here. There are some of the usual suspects too. People like Kim Suho and Song Mino for example and a few others that are gawking at her so obviously. All she really wants to do is punch them all in their faces. She can’t even remember how many times she has told them all no. They’ve all asked her out so many times. She always has her no at the ready for them. Joohyun has honestly really lost track.

 

The second that she gets out of this class. She can’t wait to meet up with Yongsun and Wheein. Two of her closest friends. This class is really boring. She looks out the window to see a familiar sight. One she has noticed practically every Tuesday afternoon. There is a monolid girl dressed in dark distressed jeans and a button down striped shirt. She is carrying her art portfolio over one shoulder. The girl is just so pretty gorgeous really. She thinks that her name is Kang Seulgi. Yeah, that sounds right. Seulgi is friends with the captain of the school’s soccer team Moon Byulyi. In fact, from what she has notices Seulgi is friends with a lot of people. They all seem to gravitate towards her. Right now Seulgi looks so cute with furrowed brow, and squinty eyes as she looks for probably the correct building she needs to go to. Yeah, that’s someone she would actually want to know. If only she could know her.


 

Seulgi is normally very focused in her art class. It’s where she naturally excels and has always felt comfortable. There is no pressure here and you just draw freely. Unfortunately, for her she has Bae Joohyun on the brain. Many times she has sketched the beautiful raven in her journal or sketch pad. Not that she’d ever show her any of these pictures, as she doesn’t want Joohyun to ever think she’s some sort of creep. It’s not like she purposely watches the slightly older girl or anything. It’s more drawn from memory of her. Whether it’s seeing her talking with her friends where she looks the most animated. Or walking to and from various class buildings. It’s like Joohyun is embedded in her head so well. She can almost close her eyes and draw her.

 

Seulgi highly doubts she will ever actually say words to her. As for the most part she’s only seen talking comfortably with her two friends. Everyone else she just looks so disinterested about them. In fact, Seulgi is sure she has never seen Joohyun looks excited to talk to anyone, and if she is talking to them it’s usually to turn them down in moments. She sometimes never even allows them to finish asking her out. It’s really cool, but also downright scary. Seulgi doesn’t want for that intense and cut throat gaze to rip through her.

 

After class she’s getting texts from her friends. Yeri, Joy, and Seungwan in their group chat. They’re all waiting for her outside at their usual table, and they’ve got food. That’s all she needs to know since she is really hungry. She’d better get a move on right now.

 

Also sitting outside about two picnic tables down is Kim Yongsun and Jung Wheein. They are waiting for Joohyun to join them, but she is being stopped by another person. This time it's Kwon Yuri, well at least Yuri is super y to look at. Honestly, who would actually turn her down. She’s hot, sweet, and athletic. What more could someone want? Joohyun clearly doesn’t want it, as she looks like her usual bored out of her mind self.

 

“How much do you want to bet that Hyun-ah is turning her down.” Yongsun tells the slightly younger brunette.

 

Wheein looks up from her anatomy textbook. “Oh, of course she is definitely turning her down. Even though, Yuri is super hot, so I don’t get it.”

 

Yongsun nods in agreement. “Maybe she’s aual? It’s possible.”

 

“Nah, I see Joohyun-unnie staring at girls a lot, specifically at their butts.”

 

That makes the older girl crack up in laughter in a minute. She had no idea Joohyun was a closet ert.

 

“Oh, so Hyun is a low key ert, then? Well, that doesn’t matter if she isn’t actually interested in anyone.”

 

By the time Joohyun gets to them. She looks definitely really grumpy and frustrated.

 

“Oh, Hyun. So how many hearts did you break today? Or have you lost track?” Yongsun questions.

 

“Yeah, unnie. How many did you destroy today?”

 

“Not right now.” The raven sighs. “You guys know how annoying it is for me to have people keep asking me out. When I’m not even the least bit interested.”

 

They nod in understanding, but still there has got to be someone, somewhere that she has to have at least some interest in.

 

“Well, unnie you must like someone?” Wheein wonders.

 

That’s when Joohyun watches Seulgi now making her way over to her friends. Ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter