one

complete.

jinyoung groans as he looks at his tuition bills. he still has more envelopes laying on the kitchen counter. more bills, probably. 
" you, park jihoon," jinyoung mutters as he opens another envelope. he rolls his eyes at how his best friend had moved out of their shared apartment just to live with his boyfriend of 3 years - an extremely tall taiwanese boy named guanlin.

boyfriend.
jinyoung whips out his phone to make a google search.

is it normal if ive never dated anyone and im like 20? 

he skims through the search results and puts his phone down. 
 
bjy @baejin

YALL its comfirmed im dying alone im gonna b single 4 lyfe !!11!

bjy @baejin

jk im not lonely or desperate i just need money

bjy @baejin

if u wanna sponsor ur boy's tuition pls hmu !

 
woojin @nationsdarkpast

@baejin if jaehwan-hyung could find someone u can too! WOOOO

sungwoon is shaking @kingjaehwan

@baejin @nationsdarkpast THE IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ??? 
 
an idea pops into jinyoung's head. he heads to his bedroom and grabs his laptop.

jinyoung plugs out one of his earphones and turns to glare at the couple sitting behind him. 


bjy @baejin
who in the holds hands while studying?? its a damn library get out if ur gonna hanky panky and not study ffs 

minhyun @optimushwang
And here we have another episode of Angsty Teen


it was sejeong and doyoung - the presidents of choir. the two seniors had heavenly voices and they were one of the sweetest couples on campus. jinyoung just didn't appreciate having to hear their "haha i love you" "no i love you more!" debate while he was trying to finish his essay.

"why so glum?" he looks up to see daniel, along with seongwoo and jisung.

"i'm not, i'm just annoyed at the PDA," jinyoung replies, and continues to type away at his laptop. "by the way, hi hyungs,"

"how have you been? you seem really stressed out lately," jisung asks, concerned. 
"i'm fine. just broke." jinyoung's eyes don't leave his laptop. 

"you're renting out your apartment, right?" seongwoo asks, sipping his coffee. "jihoon replacement?" 

"yup. and nah, i just need the money."

daniel looks over at seongwoo before speaking.

"actually, i have a friend who's interested in moving in," daniel says.

jinyoung's eyes instantly light up. 
"really?" 

daniel nods.

"do you want his number?" 

"yes, please!" the trio swears they haven't seen jinyoung so happy in a while. "thank you, daniel!" 

baejin: hey, daehwi right?
maguhwi: yep!
baejin: u wanna come over to see the place and stuff? we can discuss afterwards if ur keen 
maguhwi: sure ^^
baejin: [address attached]
maguhwi: thanks! see you tomorrow at 4?
baejin: see u :-)


jinyoung opens the door, only to be greeted by the most adorable boy he's ever seen.

you just met him, jinyoung, don't hoe around-

"hi! i'm daehwi, nice to meet you!" the blonde bows, and jinyoung does the same. "i'm jinyoung, nice to meet you too," 

daehwi was a little shorter than jinyoung, and he had uneven eyelids. 

"so, how old are you?" jinyoung starts, waiting for daehwi to step into the apartment.

"19."

"oh, i'm 20." 

jinyoung shows daehwi around.

it's daehwi's first day living with jinyoung, and jinyoung wakes up to daehwi gently shaking him.

"dude, what the fu-"

"i made breakfast, jinyoungie!" daehwi smiles, and jinyoung has question marks floating around in his head.

jinyoungie? "

"whoa, how do you look so handsome even when you just woke up?"

jinyoung nearly chokes on his own saliva, but somehow manages to shapen up anyway. this beautiful stranger he was now sharing his apartment with - made him breakfast and called him handsome?

he snaps out of his daze when daehwi grabs his arm and drags him to the kitchen.

if jinyoung had to name one thing he had learnt about daehwi over the course of 2 weeks - was that the smaller boy was exceptionally clingy. oh, and adorable too.

jinyoung doesn't know how he ended up with daehwi in his lap, leaning against his chest on their couch, watching movies. it was a friday night and neither of the two had plans to leave the house.
by the 2nd movie, jinyoung was already sound asleep.

jinyoung wakes up at 4am to make a trip to the bathroom - he realises he's in his bed, which is definitely not where he fell asleep. he pokes his head out of his door, and daehwi is still there, wide awake, onto the 4th movie already.

the taller boy is secretly envious of the latter - daehwi didn't go to school. when questioned, he simply said he was taking a year's break to "realize stuff". daehwi could pull all-nighters and do practically anything he wanted, while jinyoung was a (not-so-anymore) broke college student struggling to keep his eyes open in class.

once again, jinyoung doesn't know how, but daehwi somehow ended up being his best friend.

the boy was similar to him in a way that they both rarely left the house. as much as jinyoung hated to admit it, he was a er for skinship ; and he's always wanted to have someone to hug to sleep. he now does have someone - daehwi.

his heart feels like it's about to explode sometimes - he doesn't know what this feeling is. is this love? friends share the same bed although they have their own rooms, friends kiss each other on the cheek, friends cuddle, friends shower together, right?
this, this is all platonic, right?


"hyung, are you single?" the blonde boy currently straddling jinyoung asks.
jinyoung nearly chokes on his coffee.
"yeah."
"you've never had a boyfriend?"
"yeah. never."
"but hyung, you're so handsome. and you're so lovely,"
jinyoung snickers, and shakes his head.
"no! hyung, you're the best-"
jinyoung doesn't know when the younger's lips had looked so plump and soft, but he quickly learns that he posesses zero self-control when he cups daehwi's face and leans forward to kiss him.
he thinks he's going crazy - his heart has never pounded so fast before.

"no, daehwi-yah, it's not what you think it is-"
"yeah, staying up late just to wait for you to come home, only to see you drunk with some woman at the club? right." daehwi spat, anger brazen on his face.
"she's just a friend, hwi," jinyoung sighs, head in his hands.
"whatever, go spend more time with your friend, then. we've been together for a year and a half now, i can't believe you'd pull this on me," daehwi's furious, and storms out the door before jinyoung can even stop him.

.

there i go, ing up everything once again.

niel: wtf happened
baejin: i dont ing know ok i ed up
niel: :( daehwi's w me and ong rn
baejin: take care of him
baejin: sorry
baejin: i always mess up

"hyung? i'm so, i don't like seeing jinyoung with other people! i don't feel good!" daehwi screams, startling the couple, who were sitting on the couch.

"jealousy? anger?" daniel looks at his boyfriend, confused.

"how in the -"

jinyoung swears to never let daehwi go so easily again. he's glad he has the smaller boy back in his arms. he falls asleep with the latter as his teddy bear.

he's been told by others that he seems a lot happier now - and jinyoung thinks it's true. daehwi is the epitome of perfection, it's as if his hands were made for jinyoung ; and jinyoung only. his first love - and his first kiss, his first time holding hands with someone else.
jinyoung always felt empty, but with daehwi, he felt complete.
jinyoung hopes he never loses him.


jinyoung learns that good things don't last forever when he finds daehwi, laying on the living room floor, pale, eyes shut, with no sign of life whatsoever.
"daehwi, can you hear hyung? yah, daehwi!" jinyoung shakes him, and he freezes once he hits the cold, hard reality - daehwi's heart isn't beating.
"daehwi, don't scare hyung! it isn't funny!" he shakes him once again, using his phone to call for an ambulance.


"doctor, is he okay?" jinyoung stands up when the doors burst open.

"kid, is this a prank?" the doctor, dongho, according to his nametag, asks.

"what?" jinyoung shakes his head in disbelief.

"why would you bring a robot to a hospital?"

"what? he's my boyf-"

"kid, he's a robot. do we have to unscrew all of this mechanism to prove it to you?" dongho raises an eyebrow.

jinyoung's hair is all messed up, his eyes are puffy and tears are falling from them. he can't believe what's happening.

"he's human - his heartbeat stopped just now, doctor, just help him!"

"he never had a heartbeat. he's a robot."

jinyoung cries even harder, when jisung and minhyun drag him away to the carpark of the hospital.
his 7 other friends are waiting for him there.

"you, you knew all along, right?" jinyoung storms up to daniel and grabs him by the collar.

"yeah, i knew. we just wanted to help you, jinyoung-" he stutters and minhyun has to step in before jinyoung can throw a punch at daniel.

"all of you knew, too? you all knew he wasn't human?" jinyoung screams, and the 9 nod their head in shame.

"so is this what your ing shady company is about?" he glares at seongwoo and daniel, voice all hoarse, the two looking the most guilty out of all of the boys.

"jinyoung, let us explain," seongwoo puts a hand on jinyoung's shoulder, but jinyoung slaps it away.

"don't talk to me."
and with that, jinyoung leaves.

he can't believe it - daehwi, his first love, the one that completed him ; was just a robot.
jinyoung laughs bitterly as he walks down the street.

he knew things were too good to be true.
who would fall in love with him, anyway?

 

a/n im sorry for what i have done

i think im gonna write another chapter or maybe a few more to clear up some stuff

let me know what u think!

edit: im definitely writing another chap, im putting all inspo credits there