Night's love

Night's love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love's Night



 

"I'm still waiting for my manager"

 

"Get in the car, I'll drive you home tonight. Its dangerous"

 

"You still have works..."

 

"I can't publish the video if my main character is dead, come on"


 

×××××


 

Chaeyoung sighed for the 6th time as she is standing by the sidewalk. Her manager told her to wait for him outside JYP building but it's already half an hour and he's not yet here. She's on the edge of giving up and take a taxi, but she somewhat can't take her feet off her ground and could only observe the autumn smoke coming out of .


 

"Where is he?" she grits her teeth as she start rubbing both of her hands to her arms. The night is getting colder and for minutes later, she knows that she will have to get a taxi herself.


 

Sighing again, she take out her phone from her bag and dialed her manager's number.


 

"Manager-nim!"


 

Only to be responded by the line cutting off. Irritated, she grumbled under her breath and throw her phone back to her bag. Its already midnight and she's getting sleepy, two days of shooting her music video is killing her and she only has five hours out of 48.


 

"Taxi!"


 

Out of the sudden, She was blinded by a bright light coming out of the incoming Range Rover on her right. The car stops few meters away from her and the light is lowered down.


 

"Why are you still here?"


 

Chaeyoung sighed in relief as she recognized the voice that came out of the car. Her New music video's director Mina appeared with a worried expression written on her face.


 

"I'm still waiting for my manager"
 

Chaeyoung checks her wrist watch again and it shows 12:46. Jeez I really did just stand here for almost an hour.


 

"Get in the car, I'll drive you home tonight. Its dangerous" Mina said, approaching the short celebrity.


 

"You still have works..."


 

"I can't publish the video if my main character is dead, come on" the dark haired girl grabs her hand and pulls her to the car.


 

"W-wait!" she was about to reject the offer but the door slamming to her face told her to sit back and behave, including the clicking sound of the lock. "My manager would be worried if he won't find me."


 

The director went inside and starts the car, making the machine let out a smooth growl of the engine. "Just text him" Mina replied shortly as the car starts to run on the highway.


 

Her short and cold responses made the celebrity deep into thinking. She's mad.


 

The atmosphere is awkward, only painfully slow romantic songs from the radio is occupying the silent car. While Mina's focus is on the road, Chaeyoung keep stealing glances at the stoic faced director. Despite the annoyance showed on the face, Chaeyoung can't help but to admire the beautiful paths where the marks are seen. Her eyes, nose and lips.


 

"Done staring at My face?"


 

Chaeyoung's face turns red as she was caught and immediately turns her head away to avoid Mina's eyes. "I-i was just looking.."


 

"So you were staring."


 

She glanced at the director and catch a glimpse of the small smile that erupted from her own teasing.


 

"Anyway," Mina cleared as she speaks. "I hope your new song will be a huge success, I have seen how everyone putted so much efforts to make this happen."


 

Chaeyoung smiles is return although it's awkward. "Well, thank you. If it wasn't for you, the music video wouldn't be eye catching."


 

"Wow" Mina chuckled. "This is the first time I've heard this kind of compliment. Mostly, I would receive Fantastic, beautiful, extraordinary or whatsoever."


 

"Hey, who knows this video would win a Youtube award just like Girls's Generation's I Got A Boy." the celebrity grins, eyes gazing ever lamp post that pass by. Mina only responds with a scoff but with a smug smile on her face. Slince once again erupted them and Chaeyoung is getting uncomforble each seconds Mina kept focus on the road, not bothering to entertain her and the radio spitting out annoying love songs.


 

We're only getting older, baby

 

And I've been thinking about it lately

 

Does it ever drive you crazy

 

Just how fast the night changes?


 

Chaeyoung bobbed her head slowly in match with the rhyme. Eyes on the director, she smiles softly. Mina looks so tired with her eyes trying to focus on the road, Chaeyoung knows the director didn't sleep for almost two days for her new music video.


 

Everything that you've ever dreamed of

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter