Chapter 2

Bangtan Spies

Finally, chapter 2 is out! Hope you like!

 Who were they? I feel like I recognized them. I then realized, it is the gang I have to work with! I wanted to say hi, but we had to get on the ride.

When I got on, I realized that I was sitting next to Jungkook. He was on my right, and Lisa was on my left. Since I wanted to be friendly, I said, “Hi!” “Eh? Who are you?” Jungkook replied. “You don’t remember?” I said raising my eyebrows. “Oh! Yuna! I couldn’t recognize you! You look...different in casual clothes!” he quickly replied. “In a bad way?” I asked. Jungkook immediately replied, “Not in bad way!”

When he said that, the ride started. It slowly lifted up, but stopped at the top. “Wah! The sight is beautiful!” I exclaimed. Jungkook chuckled and Lisa stared at me. I could see the amazing view of Seoul, South Korea. But while I was admiring the view, DROP! The ride used a lot of force to get the ride down, which caused my legs to slightly fling upwards. I screamed out of the shock of the force. Jungkook was just laughing a lot.

When I got down, I sighed with relief. “That was so scary!” Jungkook just chuckled at my reaction. “Who is that?” Lisa asked. “A friend!” I said being careful not to reveal too much. “Wah! Yuna! You know how to make hot friends!” Lisa exclaimed looking at the rest of the gang. “Um...we should go!” I said. “But I wanna go hang out with them!” Lisa said. “No way!” I pouted cutely. Lisa just rolled her eyes, while BTS (Jungkook’s gang) chuckled. “Bye!” I said dragging Lisa to a different ride.

When we went home, Lisa jumped on her bed, and immediately fell asleep on her bed. I studied for school a little bit, and fell asleep soundly. 

*yawns* “Good morning Lisa!” I said to a figure assuming it was Lisa. “Wrong!” Jungkook said. My eyes widened. I ran outside my room and gasped when I saw the rest of BTS sitting in my living room and kitchen acting like they live here. I quickly ran to Lisa’s room, and sighed with relief to see that she is not there. “Hello.....” I said awkwardly. They waved hello. Jin was happily cooking in my kitchen. “Don’t you dare burn down my apartment!” I said. “Trust me, I won’t!” Jin replied chuckling.

 “Hey I need to talk about something both of our agencies have been talking about. This is the entire reason we came here.” Jungkook said pulling me into my room. “Can you please let me do my morning routine?” I said. Jungkook just nodded.

When I came out, all of BTS was in my room now. I just rolled my eyes. “So, there is a discussion where you are going to have to date Jungkook.” Jin said. “What?! No way....” I said. “You can break up after the mission, but you know how your boss said the mission is going to be hard, he wasn’t joking, this could even take a year to complete.” Rapmon said. I was shocked. It seemed that Jungkook already knew about this because he wasn’t shocked, he was just looking down. “But I already have a girlfriend!” Jungkook said. “Jungkook, we all know that she cheated on you! What is the point of giving her a second chance!?” Jimin yelled.

I walked out to give them all a little space. I made some coffee, and walked back in my room with all of them staring at me. “Um...I have to study.” I said to break the silence. “But sense you have to pretend your dating Jungkook, you have to live with us to make it more convincing.” My eyes widened. “W-what about Lisa?” I asked worried. “We told her you wouldn’t live with her anymore.” J-Hope said. I looked down. I sighed. “Meet us at the front of your apartment in 2 hours!” Taehyung said. My eyes widened and quickly shooed them away, and started packing. 

When I finished packing, I grabbed all my luggage (I have 2 large suitcases, 1 backpack, and a purse) and dragged them one by one. I realized I had 15 minutes left, so I called Lisa and said bye. She promised me she would visit at least once a week. We both started crying.

When BTS came, they noticed my red, puffy eyes. “Have you been crying? Do you really hate us that much?” Taehyung said. “I have been crying, but I don’t hate you guys, I will just miss Lisa.” I said. Jimin patted my back. I just giggled. Jungkook was staring at me the entire ride to their house. I was so confused! 
 
When I arrived to their house, I was in awe! Wow! Is this seriously their house? Are they that rich?
 
When I arrived they acted like this was a usual for me. “Are you serious? You live in a freaking MANSION?!” I yelled at them. They all chuckled at me, and gave a little tour. They showed me my room, and guess what? I fell asleep. I wondered what the mission would be tomorrow.
 
What will happen tomorrow? Guess!
 

Author’s Note:

You can gladly imagine what the new mansion, her outfits, her school, and her new and old room looks like! Anyway, I hope you like it, I actually worked really hard on this one even if it doesn’t seem like it. If you subscribed, thank you so so much! <3