Chapter 1

Bangtan Spies
Gosh darn it! I’m late for an important meeting with different agencies! I’m going to get in so much trouble! What do I do? I can’t find my purse! Oh no, I’m so screwed! I’m 10 minutes late, and I haven’t even started driving!
 
I run to my car in hopes I wouldn’t get in trouble for my late arrival to the meeting. But I then realized the chances of not getting a punishment was very low. 
 
I arrived there 20 minutes late and sighed. I’m in huge trouble! I ran as fast as my shoes could possibly take me.
 
While panting like a dog, I reached the door to the meeting room. I braced myself for the embarrassment and opened the door with about 20 people staring at me as I awkwardly scooted to a seat next to a good looking man around 19 years old. I could see the look on my boss’s face when I came in was not at all happy. He was surely going to punish me with a hard assignment.
 
When the meeting FINALLY ended, my boss said to me, “Yuna, I would like to see you in my office right now.” I kind of awkwardly walked out of the room. I couldn’t believe he just embarrassed me in front of our allies! I was a little angry. 
 
When I walked into my boss’s office, he was somehow already there, even though I left before him. “Yuna. Late again? That is the third time! This time, I will give you a 2-day break! But! When you come back, I will send you off as the captain of the next mission with the guy you were sitting next to and his gang! Understood? You may leave the room.” my boss said in an annoyed tone. I obviously nodded and left the room in a quiet walk.
 
I had 3 hours till I could leave. What should I do? I could talk to that guy and his gang about this mission! I quickly walked to the meeting room in hopes they would still be there. I was glad to see that that gang was still there. I decided to listen to there conversation. “That Yuna girl is kind of hot. Too bad she ruined it by completely making a fool out of herself!” one of them said laughing. “Yah she was hot. She looks pretty tough, but obviously can’t wake up on time!” another one said cracking up. “Hahahaha she seems kind of stupid! LOL!” The guy who was sitting next to you during the meeting said. “Ahem. Well well well. I’m the leader of the next mission WE are going on. I’m Yuna, nice to meet you. And by the way, I heard EVERYTHING.” I said with a bitter tone and a fake smile. They clearly had no idea what to say. They all mumbled sorry, but I decided to tease them a little bit. “So, you think I’m hot?” I asked making them all blush. I just chuckled.
 
We all introduced ourselves when I realized that I have to go. “Bye! See you guys in 2 days!” I said. They nodded, and I walked to the nearest subway.
 
I arrived at my apartment room and saw my roommate, Lisa sitting in the kitchen eating a bowl of spaghetti. She saw me, and quickly tried to cover the bowl of spaghetti, when I said, “Lisa. Are you planning to eat that delicious bowl of spaghetti without me? Because I hope not!” She quickly handed it to me, and I just chuckled. I separated the spaghetti so we could share. She was so happy I shared half.
 
“Lisa! We have to study for a test next week!” I said in a panic because I have to be a spy and a regular student, so I ended up forgetting. “Relax. We have a week!” Lisa said rolling her eyes. I just shook my head and studied alone.
 
I was glad my boss gave me two days off. I could finally spend time with Lisa. I wonder how she is going to react when she finds out that I’m staying home?! I want to go to the amusement park with her to have some friend time!
 
When Lisa finally calmed her excitement, we went to the amusement park. I was about to go on the Gyro Drop When I saw seven familiar boys going on the same ride. Who are they?
 

Author Note:

I hope you like it! By the way if your bias is not Jungkook from BTS, I recommend you to stop reading! You can still read it if your bias is not Jungkook, but I’m warning you this is a Jungkook fanfic, not anyone else’s. By the way, the Gyro Drop is a real thing, I actually rode it in Lotte World this summer! It was my favorite amusement park, so I decided to base some of the rides on it, so I hope you don’t mind!!  -Author