Daddy Issues

Daddy Issues
Please log in to read the full chapter

Their eyes met, the tears didn't stop, just like every night, he held him, strong in his arms, whispering words, words that he knew wouldn't really be heard, but would calm him. He ran his fingers through his faded red hair, while his body trembled in silent sobs.

It wasn't his obligation, he didn't have to comfort him, but even so, he did it, because he didn't like to see him like that, he didn't like to see him broken because of the deep wounds of the past, he didn't like to see him bleeding until dawn.

—I'm here, hyung, I'm here— He told him again like a lullaby, in a calm tone, while his fingers clung more tightly to his skin.

—Why did he leave? Why did he leave us?— The shadow of the past, was huge and deep, looking to cover everything in its path, he raise his face, finding his brown eyes now red and tired, finding in the reflection of his eyes, in his soul a scared little boy, who only wanted to understand, comprehend, why who was supposed to protect them was leaving, leaving them behind without consideration —Why again?— And how much, he would like to know the answer to his questions, how he would like to answer and calm him, but he couldn't, because he didn't know either ..

—I'm here— And there was nothing else he could tell him, not while he kissed him softly on his lips, while the taste of his tears mingled with the taste of his saliva— And I will not go anywhere else— It was the only thing he had to offer him, as always.

—You promise?— He ask him now, taking him from the face although looking at his lips with longing.

—I promise— He kissed him, but this time looking for relief, looking for a feeling of comfort and home, letting himself drown in what his body could offer, leaving him to find in him what he had lost a long time ago, love and a safe place, a place where he could hide ...

His fingers caressed and traced the lines of his tattoos on his bare skin, the redhead was curled up against his body, while thinking, letting everything he liked to ignore come to the surface. He think they could overcome it together, he thought that he could heal him, but the truth is that there are wounds that can't heal, not at all, nor with time. And yes, at the beginning, he foolishly thought that he could heal him (and therefore heal himself so in the way too), which could make nightmares and pain disappear, but things don't work that way, no, they never work that way. He had been a hero, he had been

Please log in to read the full chapter