Day 1 (Beginnings) - First Meeting

TaeJin Week!

 

 

I later realized that this is a hybrid (lol) of first meeting and canon AU!! (but of course a fic is a fic so it’s different than what really happened lol) I’m also not a very good writer but pls enjoy my first entry! :D

 

 

biting his lower lip, seokjin firmly steps toward the entrance of the entertainment building. this is the day he’ll meet the other members of the group he’s supposed to debut soon, a feat he didn’t expect he’d make. he was definitely awkward and have a lot to work on. his voice wasn’t too special and his dance moves were worse. honestly, he doesn’t even know why he’s here.

he looks around and tries not to appear too nervous even when he feels like running away and just… go. but still, he went inside and greeted people, bowing to everyone he sees. he may be overly thinking it, but jin thinks there is definitely wrong with his appearance because people seems to stare a lot at him.

“ah, seokjin-ssi!”

stifling his urge to shriek (he’s trying hard not to, because he’s definitely easy to scare), he turns around to the owner of that voice. jin saw a guy a bit shorter than him with a kind face, wearing a loud sweater and pants, and is smiling as he walks to him. jin bows. “hello, pd-nim.”

“are you ready?”

jin chuckles a little, warming up to the man that would be his another father in the industry. breathing a little deeper, jin nods. “I just have to believe I am.”

the stocky man laughs and his eyes almost disappears between his eyelids. clapping his back, they both walked towards the hall while exchanging some advices and information they could before stopping in front of a door that has a sign, “BTS”.

“you were the second one to arrive, the others were still on their way. I’ll let you interact with taehyung, and it’s not so difficult to get comfortable with him, I’m telling you, so you don’t have to be nervous. you’ll be meeting new people soon and this would be a good start.” he says.

taehyung, jin thinks. the name had been there, but he wasn’t so sure if he’d already met him with some of the trainings and such. but hopefully, he’d be a very nice friend. “thank you, pd-nim.” he smiles and then the man was gone, happily whistling a tune that might be one of their coming songs.

jin steels himself as he grips the knob by his somewhat now sweaty hands. he was still forming sentences on how to greet the first member he’s going to meet today (and maybe first friend), when he swings the door and was assaulted by a body that was moving in definitely sinful ways.

he was frozen at his position, mentally gripping his consciousness to get what was happening. a body, taehyung, he thinks again, was rolling his hips in waves against him and this is definitely not even an inch close to what he’s expecting from the young man.

jin looks at him mortifyingly and found taehyung was sticking out his tongue, his tongue out of his sensual mouth, and that sent tingles down there. jin almost curses under his labored breath.

there is no way he was aroused.

taehyung’s eyes were looking up at him under his lidded eyes, like he’s getting enough pleasure from doing this as it is for Jin. a drop of sweat is on the side of his face, and jin’s thankful he was stunned on this or there would be other ways he could have done and he might regret all of that later.

seconds felt like agonizing minutes of suffering to coming into a decision if he should push taehyung away or just grind back on him before he felt him stop and stare at him innocently like he did not do something provoking earlier. they were supposed to meet each other like normal people and actually, what the .

jin stopped into those tracks of thoughts because he realized, first, he’s a co-member and he’d be with him for some long years. and second, jin is older and he must deal with this like an adult.

pfft, jin rolls his eyes mentally. lame reasons.

“was it bad?”

taehyung asks and looks expectantly at him, like a child wanting some treats and praises. jin groans in his mind because that is definitely making him feel things but taehyung is a child. was it even normal to feel so much attraction in one person at the first time they met them?

“jin hyung?” his voice jutted him out of his thoughts and jin realized he hadn’t even uttered any word nor produce any reaction and just stood there like a statue the whole time. heck, maybe he already is. what is he even supposed to say?

he cleared his throat because it was so, so dry and his voice let out something like a rasp croak and taehyung laughs admiringly at him. “honestly, it was... really good. and a very much embarrassing one for me.”

a box shaped smile appeared in his face and jin likes it as much as he likes his earlier expression. with this, he was like that younger brother again, playfully teasing him until he squirms in awkwardness. the heck, that was a poor formation of words in a sentence, jin.

“I’m really glad you liked it! another hyung said the oldest hyung in the group is coming so I should impress you and I didn’t actually know what to do and that was embarrassing for me, too, you know, but I think you were impressed so I guess it was fine.” then he let out a big puff of breathe and jin knew he really is not totally feeling normal about doing that, too.

“I was surprised, most of all. it was the last thing I’d expect from a first meeting.”

“then I was one hell of a first meeting.”

“yeah, you definitely are. and I hope you won’t even attempt to repeat that on the other members. hyung’s orders.” jin grins.

taehyung laughs, “I wasn’t planning to.”

jin admiringly pats his head. taehyung was a nice person, he definitely is and now jin wasn’t so sure he just wanted him as a new friend or a brother or much as just as a co-member. “so what do you think we go lunch later together?”

 

 

 

 

:p