FINAL

THE SACRIFICE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Samuel drink the water for the third time,”yah Kim Samuel that the third bottle you have”,his manager scold him,”what is wrong with you today?”,his manager frown.Samuel look at him,”hyung today is their debut”,his manager look at him confuse then he realize,”Muel-ah you can’t..”Samuel cut his manager words,”I know hyung,perfectly know but I can’t help it,I miss them hyung especially him”,he look down.His manager sighed,”I know Muel-ah but you can’t be closer to them,it’s part of the deal”,Samuel nod,”I remember hyung and it’s the consequences of the sacrifice I make but I can’t help it”,his tears fall,”oh Muel-ah”,his manager hug him,”it will be over soon Muel-ah”,the manager shed a tears watching his dongsaeng has to suffer just to make sure his beloved ones happy.Samuel pull away and wipe the tears,”I’ll be fine hyung,I will just avoid them”,then the door open,”Samuel-shi your turn soon”,Samuel nod at the staff,”wish me good luck hyung”,his manager smile,”always”,Samuel take a deep breath and leave the room.Samuel slowly walk toward the stage hoping not to meet them,Samuel reach then stage and fate decide want to make him suffer…they are here.Samuel can feel his body shaking,”you can do this Samuel-ah,just ignore them”,he walk confidently and pass them,he climb the stage and get ready for his performance.
Jihoon watch as Samuel pass them without looking at all,he feel stab in his heart also confuse what have cause Samuel become like this,as far he remember they do nothing wrong to him that make the younger ignore them.”I don’t understand at all”,Jihoon turn to the voice,”what is it Jisung hyung”,Jisung point to Samuel,”I don’t get it why he like this to us,after the final concert Muel cut his ties with us,is he mad at us because he can’t debut with the group,is he hold grudge toward us because we get to be chosen instead of him?”,Jisung shook his head,”I don’t know hyung”,they look longing at Samuel.Guanlin who watching his two hyung became sad because of the person that singing on the stage right now feel angry,annoying and bitter.Guanlin know his hyungdeul really adore Samuel including him,especially Jihoon because he love Samuel.Maybe he did’nt admit it yet but Guanlin know infact whole the group know.He also miss his friend.He have made decision ,he will confront Samuel later beside they don’t have any schedule after this and he will make sure to find the reasons why Samuel avoiding them.
After the broadcast end,Samuel quickly run from the stage cause he don’t want to meet them.Samuel reach his waiting room,”hyung can we go now?”,his manager smile,”can you wait for a moment,I have to meet someone”,Samuel nod and he lay on the couch.He bring out something from his bag,it’s the picture of them.Samuel smile in tears looking at the picture,he wipe the tears and get up from the couch,”noona can you tell hyung I will be at the rooftop”,the stylist noona nod and smile,”I will,you go and take fresh air there”,Samuel smile gratitude to her and leave the room.He arrive at the rooftop and he feel peaceful up here.He take a look at the picture,”I miss you guys so much and I’m sorry doing this to you guys,someday you will understand and hope you guys can forgive me that time especially you my one and only love Park Jihoon”,the tears fall once again and he bring the piture to his chest,sobbing hard,”I’m sorry..I’m really sorry..I really miss you guys but I don’t want to make all of you suffer,just let me alone that need to suffer”.Without Samuel know,someone follow him since he leave the room and hear everything what he say.   Samuel wipe his tears and turn around to go back but stop when meet with two figure standing before him,”Gua..Guanlin hyung,Daehwi hyung”,Samuel can fell his panic attack about to come out and his body shaking alert the duo,”Muel-ah kwenchana?”,Daehwi come closer to him,”no2..go away,don’t co..come clo..closer”,Guanlin and Daehwi shock with the harsh tone,”Muel-ah what..”,Samuel shook his head furiously,”you can’t be here,they will know and they will..will..go away..”,he rambling.Guanlin can’t take it anymore,he pull Samuel to him and hug him tightly,”Muel-ah hyung ishere,Guanlin hyung is here”,he soothe Samuel back softly.Samuel slowly calm down and his panic attack slowly disappear.Samuel feel save be in Guanlin arms,feel like nothing can hurt him,”hyungie”,Guanlin hum,”Muel miss you guys so much”,Daehwi and Guanlin smile.Daehwi kiss his dongsaeng temple,”we miss you too Muel-ah”,Samuel smile widely,”really?”,Daehwi chuckle softly,”really Muel-ah especially your one and only love Park Jihoon”,Samuel blushing from the teasing,”hyungieee”,he whine make the two laugh.
“We really miss you Muel-ah”,Samuel can feel his tears gather,”even after I ignore you guys?”,he ask in small voice.Guanlin and Daehwi sighed,”we don’t know why you doing that but yes even after you ignore us”,Samuel chocked his sob,”I’m sorry,I did’nt mean too but I have to do this for you guys,if not you guys can lose everything and I can’t do that to all of you”.Guanlin and Daehwi looks confuse what their dongsaeng mean,”Muel what do you mean,why you say like that?”,Samuel eyes widen realize his mistake.He pull away from Guanlin,”no..nothing,yo..you guys should have not come here they will know then they will make sure you guys been destroy and…”,Samuel shaking badly scare the duo,”Muel-ah calm own please”,Daehwi try to step loser,”no!don’t come closer,please go away and never come near me again,go!!!”,he screaming desperately ,”no!not until you tell us what happen that make you scare like this”,Guanling exclaime.Samuel gasp between sobbing,”I can’t so please leave me”,he plead but Guanlin stubborn,”yes you can and I want to know now”.
Samuel look at his hyungs,”if you love me hyung please leave,no matter what you say I can’t tell you anything”.Gualin and sighed,”fine but we not done with you yet,when times come we want to know everything”,Guanlin tell the younger.Samuel open his mouth but suddenly someone interrupt,”both of you can know now”,they turn to the voice,”hyung”,Samuel manager smile and walk toward them.He pat Samuel shoulder,”it’s okay Muel-ah,you can tell them everything and from now on they can never touch you anymore”,Samuel  eyes widen,”you’re not joking right?”,his manager smile widely,”I’m not dongsaeng-ah,from now on you are free and don’t have to suffer anymore”.Samuel tears fall and his manager hug him tightly,”oh thank you hyung..thank you”,the manager soothe the younger.Then the older male turn to Guanlin and Daehwi,”both of you want to know everything right?”,the duo nod,”then follow me”,both of them look each other and turn to the older,”where?”,the manager smile,”where you can learn the truth”,he bring Samuel with him and leave the rooftop,”you believe him hyung?”,Daehwi sighed,”only one way to  find out”,both of them follow the manager.  
Four of them walking until they reach a room,”we are here,come in”,when they step into the room,they meet with their members,”hyungdeul”,wanna one look up,”Daehwi-ah..maknae-ah”,they look at the other two person.The manager looks at the boys intensly then he turn to the younger,”Muel-ah it’s time”,Samuel look up and his eyes meet with wanna one members and immediately he hide his face on the manager chest,”I can’t do this hyung,it’s too much”,the manager sighed and hold the younger protectively,”then I will do it for you,”he look up.”Hello I’m Joohyuk  and Samuel manager,I’m the one that call all of you here”,he then bring Samuel to the chair and ask him to sit,”sit here Muel-ah”,Samuel complie.Joohyuk sighed heavily,”look,the reason why I call you here because I want to tell the truth,”he tell,”what truth?”,Jaehwan ask,”the truth why Samuel have been avoiding all of you after final concert and the reason why he cut his ties between you guys”,Samuel try to calm his breath afraid his panic attack will come again.Daehwi and Guanlin who no
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter