{Migraines}

My fantasy | yoonmin

Paranoia: a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself.

 

I can't stop thinking about him. His mental breakdown. His realistic screams, as if he was experiencing the same pain all over again. But then, in his file it said that it was a crime of hate. How could Min Yoongi have feelings for his victim?

This troubles me a lot. I am getting freaking migraines from overthinking. I step into my bathtub. I close my eyes in order to relax. Even a 22-year-old can be stressed out sometimes. Especially if he is the smartest one. I smile a bit at the thought.

When I open my eyes again blood is starting to fill the bathtub. I stand up in disgust and confusion. I look in the mirror exactly beside the bathtub. My eyes are bleeding, they are the ones causing this whole mess. I blink once again. Everything has gone back to normal now, no blood, no illusion.

I know this must disturb me but it is in my daily routine. As a psychiatrist I know this isn't healthy; nor holding it in, that's why I have myself as a client too. For an hour or so I will take notes about my thoughts, then leave it on my office and treat myself as any other patient. I have been self-diagnosed with paranoia.

It's not as tragic as it seems. And surely it will never be as dramatic as it sounds. It is just me and my sick brain. However I cannot let anyone know.

I could be fired. Even worse, forced to leave the field of psychiatry. I will not allow myself to do that. And if Min Yoongi finds out, my reign will be threatened. Everything I have built for myself will be wrecked.

Yet I don't want to destroy him. His eyes were filled with teardrops when he had his breakdown. When he laid next to a non existing corps yelling to it to talk, to breathe, to response in any kind of way. And even if I cannot see the body inside of Min Yoongi's mind I know it is not worthwhile; that Jung Hoseok is already dead.

 

******

 

"I would like to run a few tests on Min Yoongi in order to reassure that he has some mental illnesses. Is that ok with you, Namjoon?" I ask, waiting impatiently for his answer. I already know that it will be positive. I just have to get the permission to alter Min Yoongi's life.

"Yes, sure. Have you planned the schedule or do you want help? I can put Jin to..." he starts but after getting his approval I don't freaking care anymore.

"I already have a detailed curriculum for my visits and the activities involving Min Yoongi. I will need all the cameras in his room to be turned off" I say and rush out of Namjoon's office.

"Wait! Jimin, wait!" I hear Namjoon's irritating voice again. I take a deep breath and turn around to face this peasant once again. "You can't request the cameras to be turned off! The government wants us to watch over him 24/7/365. And you can't loose his straitjacket without having at least one guard with you"

Namjoon is seriously starting to piss me off right now.

"Fine! Whatever! I will take one of the guards with me. But I will do whatever I want with my subject. Is it a deal?" I spread my hand. We share a handshake and then I rush to Min Yoongi's room.

"Taehyung!" I yell while reaching the door. My peer looks at me in confusion.
"I need you to come with me in there. We are going to get him out of his straitjacket!"

Before Taehyung can speak, Jungkook interrupts "I will come too" then he turns to look Taehyung straight in the eye. "I am not leaving you alone" he says as they lace their fingers.

"I won't take any unnecessary trouble with me. Please Jungkook, stay here" I say, having realized late that my words were rude. That "please" couldn't fix things.

Jungkook and Taehyung stare at each other's eyes for a minute that feels like an eternity before my peer says "It's ok Kookie" and kisses Jungkook's cheek. The other boy blushes aggressively.

We will finally go into Min's room. I will finally get a chance to turn the tables. But first, I have to make sure that my little toy won't malfunction; I have to make sure Min Yoongi trusts and believes me before the final hit. I have to make him like me.