Chapter 2

Why'd you leave me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You and I brought out the best of each other and we've seen a part of each other, others haven't seen." Jisoo started.

 

"You were one of the best things that came to my life. But speaking of best things, you can agree that my mom is an important person to me."

 

 

Jisoo's mom? This caused Cheol to meet Jisoo's eyes. 

 

 

"A few days before I left, she called me. It was an emergency, she was dying Cheol. She needed me. And that was probably when our relationship was at it's lowest."

 

 

Why did he never say anything to him?

"How..how come you never told me? Or talked to me?"

 

 

"Cheol I tried! I tried, I honestly did, but like I said, our relationship was at it's lowest, but it was when you were doing so great in your job. You were just way too busy. And you basically had no time on your hands and talking to you was one of the hardest things to do."

 

 

This made Cheol freeze. It wasn't only Jisoo who hurt the other. He did too...

 

 

He wasn't there for Jisoo when Jisoo needed him the most. He failed to be there for Jisoo too. 

 

 

"Jisoo..."

 

 

"So now you know...Cheol, I'm really sorry for all the pain I've caused you for all these years." He stood up. 

 

 

"I wish and hope you find yourself to forgive me one day." He stood awkwardly waiting for a response, but when he didn't, he was about to turn and head for the door, but Cheol stopped him.

 

 

"Jisoo. Wait. Stop." Cheol stood up.

 

 

"This is the craziest thing and probably the dumbest thing ever, but I forgive you." Cheol closed his eyes and opened them to see Jisoo with his mouth wide opened. 

 

 

"I know..I know it's dumb. But Jisoo, you're the kindest person ever. Everyone knows that, but when you left, I knew you wouldn't leave without a valid reason. I wish you could have talked to me after but I forgive you. I wasn't the best boyfriend to you either, I added to your problems instead of being there for you."

 

Jisoo couldn't believe his ears. Cheol was literally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter