Lesson I

Unmyeong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong ran as fast as he could, scared that if he stopped even for just a second, the darkness looming behind him would swallow him. No one could see it except for him, which frustrated him even more.

 

So he ran, having no idea where his feet taking him. As long as the darkness didn't touch him, it was okay.

 

He felt like like he already run for hours, and maybe hours already did passed. He was beginning to get tired of running.

 

'Anyone, anything, just help me. I wish I couldn't see them.'

 

He desperately wished, and before he could realise it, he saw a large house that looked old. He didn't remember there was a large house here since he always pass this street, but he was tired of running and thinking so without thinking twice, he went inside to the gate.

 

When he came inside, he realised the eerie scary feeling that the darkness emitted was no longer there, and he finally stopped running. He looked back and there he saw the darkness that chased him outside of the gate. It was there, and somehow it couldn't get pass through the gate.

 

He was glad for reasons because the darkness looked even more scary now that he could looked at it properly.

 

'Smells... Good... Taste... Good...'

 

Jiyong shrieked when he heard the voice, and suddenly a sound of door creaking interrupted his mind. He gulped down as he slowly looked back, for a reason he knew the owner of the house was there, standing on the veranda and the owner wasn't so pleased that a random kid barged into his place.

 

"What's with all the commotion here? I was just drinking a really good wine and of course someone must interrupts me! Hey, you kid! What are you doing?"

 

On the veranda, Jiyong could see tall man, wearing what it seems a fancy hanbok (or kimono, because it was too loose and the design was too flashy for a hanbok) as he hold a glass of red wine on his right hand, and a long dark brown smoking pipe on his left hand. The man looked beautiful and at the same time menacing. His dark brown eyes squinted when he looked at the darkness.

 

"I-I am sorry, I found your place by coincidence and—"

 

"What a nuisance." He sneered, and the man looked at Jiyong now. "You, kid, come inside. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter