Hidden Marriage

My EXO Drabbles

Chunhwa hated how Jongdae never defended her whenever Ayeon bullies her.

If I defend you, everyone will find out.” Jongdae said. “Just…try to not piss her off a lot.”

Their marriage may be a secret to their friends, but their families knew about it. Yet no one step up to help her. Just as Ayeon raised her hand to slap her again, Chunhwa retaliated. Everyone gasped at the sight.

“You dare!” Ayeon screeched.

“You hit me first.” Chunhwa replied. “It’s only right I return it back to you, you slap me six times so you’re getting six slaps in return.”


Author's Note

I enjoy reading stories where EXO are put in an arranged marriage. Although I think maybe some of the ones I read mostly had Sehun as the lead. There's a Chinese novel I plan on binge reading called "Full Marks Hidden Marriage" so this was inspired by that although from spoilers I read the hidden marriage doesn't happen yet. There's also another novel where the female lead marries a guy who treats her way better than her jerk of a boyfriend. They are also in a hidden marriage with the male lead helping out the female lead in the shadows when she gets bullied from the boyfriend's mistress.