On Taehak's Wedding

On Taehak's Wedding

Eric hold the wedding invitation with hesitation. He sure feel so happy for Taehak, but he hates to be in his position right now. After he take a deep breath, he walk to his room with so much weight on his shoulder. 
" Finally? You ready to sleep? " ask Hyemi who are already waiting for his husband to come to their room for about an hour or so
" Not before I tell you about this," Eric show the wedding invitation but not giving it to Hyemi who is raising her eyebrow.
" Taehak's wedding? I already make an appointment to the boutique. They have this dress .."
" No, Im afraid you wont need that."
" And why is that?"
" Simply because you dont  go. I cant bring you there. The guests will take our pict, it will get viral, and I can't piss the fans if they see us together in such an event like that. Not when we are in the middle of this comeback and anniversary planning."
Hyemi face fell. But she manage to keep it flat instantly. " So, with whom you will attend the event then? It will be also weird if people see you alone while you have me. " Deep inside Hye Mi already knows whose name will come from Eric's mouth, but still she brace herself to ask.
" I wont be alone. I will go there with Hyesung of course. "
Hyesung. Hyemi's ultimate nightmare from the day she date Eric even till now they are already married. 
" Seriously? You can easily tell me whats your true intention by not take me to Taehak's wedding why bother to cover it up by using your fans as an alibi? "
" Hyemi, please dont start it. "
" You are the one who start it! "
" Okay, you are the one who ask for something that you already know what the answer is. And exactly how many times should I remind to you, we may be married, but no one can replace Hyesung in my life. And yes, its an end discussion. I will go with  Hyesung and you stay here. "
Before Hyemi ever speak her mind, Eric leave the place and go directly to the elevator. The elevator quickly take him to no other than Hyesung's room.
Eric unpatiently push the bell button to let Hyesung know about his arrival.
Eric is on the verge to start banging the door but luckily Hyesung open the door in a right time.
" geez Eric, what are you doing in this hour? "
Eric push Hyesung and let himself go inside the apartment and close the door.
" Tell me that you still available as a single guy for Taehak's wedding "
" What? No, I will pick Junjin because Dongwan will go straight from MBC building to the hotel. "
" Cancel it. Tell Junjin to stop being a lazy baby and ask him to start using his yellow bumblebee by himself. You go with me. That's an order "
Hyesung seeing Eric with such a disbelief. He is chuckling now. " Im sorry, what? You think I will be happy to be the third wheel? Really? Tsk, "
Eric couldnt hold himself any longer. He attack Hyesung who are unprepared with a hungry kiss right on the lips. Two of them lock themself for a minute before Eric released Hyesung. " You think I will be that heartless by making you as a third wheel? Geez, Pilgyo-ah I wont never do that for Christ-sake. I will take you and she will stay at home. You hear that? You and me, just two of us. And now do I make myself clear? "
Hyesung, still shock with the kiss he received from this man he love for like 20 years, only give a weak nod. Clearly his brain is unable to  process what are exactly happening right now.
Eric, who walk pass the frozen Hyesung to the bedroom and later realized if Hyesung doesnt follow him , bring Hyesung back from the reality by hasrshly asking from inside the room with loud voice. " What the hell are you doing there? You sure dont want to sleep here beside me? "
***
Saturday, 25th November 2017 
D-Day
Taehak's Wedding 

Since that night, Eric mostly keep himself stay on Hyesung's place. Thank God that Hyesung spare him a space on his laundry room for Eric's clothes. So when the D-Day arrive, Eric is all packed and surely on his best happy mood that no one can ruin it.
Hyesung throw his car keys and Eric manage to catch it. " Ready to go, my Dear? " ask Eric while opening the car door for Hyesung who looks so pretty even with his grey long coat. The beauty that mesmerize him after all this 20 years they are together. Not a day Hyesung ever disssapoint him. Hyesung is sure the Pretty Prince in Eric's life.
" Yaa! Stop staring at me like that. Dongwan is already finish recording and Junjin is all ready to go. Dont let Dongwan nag on us because of us come late. " scold Hyesung , while actually trying hard to keep his face from being red due to the way Eric look at him ever since he got out from bathroom.
Seeing his lover act all shy and cutey like that really makes Eric go crazy. " , Syungie-ah dont make me cancel this whole thing and take you back to your bed instead . Because I tell you for damn sure that look of you is damn illegal. "
Hyesung send his legendary glare at Eric who are gulping his dry throat. " Okay, I will restraint myself. Just let me alive until tonite. " Eric is now total afraid with Hyesung's dark aura.
" Geez just drive this car, you stupid h*rny Mun Jung Hyuk. "
 With that, this two couple are on their way to go to Taehak's wedding.

 

 

Dongwan is already change his clothes into a suit. Just a couple hours ago he wore a white shirt and black cardigan and performed his brand new comeback song AfterImage on Music Core. The thought of seeing his Shinhwamember again gave him strength so he feel this 3rd performance was the best out of all.
Right when he finish put his 10cm tall loafer shoes, a familiar voice filling his room with so much energy.
" Dongwan-ie hyung !! I cried watching your performance. Why being so sad like that, huh? " Baby Bird Junjin hug Dongwan tight. The cold weather suddenly gone with Junjin being around. Sure, Junjin looks handsome as usual. 
" I give all my best today because I wont hear any negative review from Eric-hyung or Hyesung. " answered Dongwan with wrinkley smile.
" But, seriously does Minu-hyung really cant make it on time? "
" Sadly, yes. He got trapped with traffic. You know, snow is starting to fall so hard there. "
" Ah, I thought we can go all complete as 6 but both Minu-hyung and Andy cant be here. " Junjin sighed and pouting cutely.
Dongwan of course feel the same dissapointed feeling like Junjin had right now. This happy day is slightly ruin after he received call from Minu. After telling how he is so proud for having boyfie who can kill those high note perfectly, Minu then revealed his bad condition that make him cant go to Taehak's wedding on time.
" But you still coming, dont you? " asked Dongwan who became gloomy instantly
" Of course, if this snow let my car to take me there to you. I miss you so bad, Wannie-ah. Seeing  you on TV, I am desperately want  to hug you right now. "
Dongwan flashed a weak smile. " Okay, just please tell the driver to be more cautious with the street. I will wait for your cutey a*s, okay my stupid Minbongie-ah? "
" Kekekeke, will do that. Love you Dongwan-ah. "
" Love you too, Minu-ah "
Junjin step in front of Dongwan and wave his hand in front of Dongwan's face.
" Earth calling Dongwan.. "
Junjin's word bring back Dongwan to reality. " Sorry. Ng, are you ready ? Where is Water and Oil couple now? Do they call you? "
" They two already on the parking lot. We can go now. "
Dongwan nod. After make sure to check their reflection for one last time and definetely they two looks all perfect from hair to their shoes, Dongwan and Junjin then ready to meet with Eric and Hyesung and start this whole special day, Taehak's wedding..
***

 

" Taehak already book us a room. " declare Hyesung to his chaperone for today's event.
" Your manager never fails me. Always know what you want. " tease Eric by touching Hyesung's cold cheek.
" But, "
The look on Hyesung's face stop Eric's grin smile. " What is it? " 
" Apparently Taehak also book another room for WooDong, and its right beside ours. "
" What? WooDong? Does Minu arrive already? Ya! Why I dont know about that? And what, what do you said? Our room is side by side with them? Ah shoot. Can we just, "
Hyesung shake his head not even waiting until Eric finish his sentences. " Taehak give me ultimatum if either we or WooDong dare to move room, he will make us living life in regret. "
Eric cursed. Hyesung cup Eric's face and look at him with reassuring expression. " Just focus on what you have tonite, which is me. If you do that, and no one, not even those small chitcai couple's noisy moan can ruin our moment. Okay? "
Eric give Hyesung a soft-romantic kiss as an answer. 
" Let's get the room key before WooDong start their make love reunion session. Go! "

 

 

Minwoo just can believe to what he is seeing now. Kim Dongwan. Stand right in front of his shrimp eyes, look beyond perfect he even cant mutter any single words. He feel so bad for unable to celebrate his boyfie's bday 4 days ago. Still, Minwoo remembered how sick his stomach when he knew Dongwan put up a mukbang channel on his vlive, ate dinner all alone. If it wasnt because of one of his staff forgot to re-schedule his appointment with music director from Germany,he sure flew to Dongwan's place and spent the night together.
" Cat bite your tongue or you just simply had this carsickness? " Dongwan break the silence and reach over to hug Minwoo.
Minwoo fall to Dongwan's embrace. They keep hugging each other for a brief moment. Dongwan can feel how tired Minwoo is, trapped for like 4 hours inside his car. 
" Im sorry.... For not be there when you celebrated your birthday.. " said Minwoo who really feeling guilty.
Dongwan give Minwoo's lips a quick peck. " Its okay.. Seeing you here, fight all those snow, is of course be the best birthday gift God ever give. "
" I can fight the snow for you but unable to say no to Andreas. Im sorry for being bad boyfie. " Minwoo is now pouty make Dongwan pull him closer. 
" There's no bad boyfie, Minu-ah. Can we just forget it? Okay? I'm fine with you here, I'm fine and beyond happy. "
Minwoo finally throw a sincere smile. " So what did I miss? Did Syungie really do taekwondo-ing? "
Dongwan laugh. " Yes, he did that. Junjin forced him to go to the stage and kick that plywood board. "
" I love to see him coming here with Eric. He must be happy, aint he? "
" Yeah, it surprised me too the fact that Eric really do this all. "
" Speaking of, I heard that Taehak also give us a gift. Does he tell you what the gift is? "
Dongwan ero smile appear at this question. He hold himself for not laughing. 
" Why you're hold your laughter? And why I sense something bad ? "
" Its nothing, kekeke. Taehak book us a room but he also arrange it to be side by side with Eric and Hyesung's room.. I know you are tired from the long trip, so for tonite let us just sleep and spare those two time to make out because tomorrow they will back to Seongsu-dong. But of course, I promise I will kick their door if they make loud noises that can disturb your sleep. "
Hearing Dongwan already plot a scenario excites Minwoo so much. " And what about us? "
" What about us? The second those two leave their room, then it will be our turn to make this loud noises. "
Minwoo jump at his boyfie and kiss Dongwan's lips playfully. " That definetely sounds like a plan."

***
The End..