League of Legends

League of Legends

Free time was only Taeyeon's happiness, the only way she can relax and rest her body by playing her favorite game. Every sunday she will always wake up early, turn on her computer and play her game. Oh what feeling when you're in your room, playing your fave game with your room in air-conditioned. Eating your jar of cookies and relaxing. But then her anti-gamer girlfriend comes, she'll have to endure her girlfriend's speech. Yeah, her girlfriend always scold her when she's playing and she just nod her head while listening to her girlfriend's scolding but still playing. She doesn't really care, not that she doesn't care for her girlfriend but she's just too tired to care. 

 

"YAH! You're always on that computer! You've been stuck there for hours! Do you even have  something else to do beside playing that stupid game of yours?!" The girl's loud voice boomed inside the room making Taeyeon flinched, though she's still on headphones. She just nod her head and ignored her girlfriend, still focusing on her game. She's too immersed on playing because her team is close to loosing, Taeyeon's attention is still focused on the game when she heard her girlfriend yelled at her again.

 

"Taeyeon! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?! Ugh! You're really making me-..." Blah blah blah. Taeyeon clicked the mouse hard as if it's there's no tomorrow, she noticed that loud voice stopped so she sighed in relief but then, she felt her headphones was being pulled making her  flinched at the sudden action. She stumbled on her seat and turned her head into her girlfriend's angry face.

 

"Yah! What the hell?!" Taeyeon stood up as she glared at Tiffany, they just glared at each other. "You're neglecting me just because of that stupid game! You  barely spend time with me when it's sunday! It's supposed to be our time together but here you are playing your stupid game! What's wrong with you?!"  Tiffany yelled making her ears hurt. She just massaged her temples trying to relax herself, Taeyeon doesn't want to yell and argue with her girlfriend.

 

 

"Fany-ah, can you please lower your voice? It's just 8 in the morning, our neighbours might hear us." Taeyeon said carefully trying not to provoke hell-fany. But boy, she's wrong when she saw how Tiffany's face turned red and frowned.

 

 

"The hell I don't care! I'm so tired of this! You're always like this! You don't even love me anymore do you?  Your game is more important than me?! Huh?!" Tiffany yelled, if she's an anime or cartoon,smoke would be seen above her head from so much angriness that she's having right now.Taeyoeon pinched her nose bridge, her patience is really running out right now. She needs to cool down herself.

 

"Fany...Please lower your voice baby. I-" Taeyeon got cutted off when Tiffany spoke again.

 

"Yeah I know you don't love me anymore! You jerk! I hate you I hate you I hat-" Taeyeon pinned Tiffany on the bed making the girl stop from talking.

 

"Fany-ah! I'm not neglecting you! I always spend time with you everyday except sunday because it's my rest day! We always go  on dates or even watch movies but let me just have my free time because  this day the only time where I cam relax and be myself and just play my game! Didn't  we talk about this already?!" Taeyeon yelled out making Tiffany stop in her tracks as she stared at Taeyeon with a shocked face by the sudden outburst. Taeyeon saw Tiffany's eyes starting to get watery as her face turned into frown.

 

'Oh , oh no I'm sorry Fany-ah...I didn;t mean to yell at you. I'm so sorry..." Taeyeon quickly hugged her girlfriend as she  kiss her forhead. She felt Tiffany sobbed as she just patted Tiffany's head shushing her girlfriend.

 

 

"I-I j-just want to be w-with you...I-I'm sorry...I-I'm so s-sorry..." Tiffany cried and Taeyeon just hugged her tight as she rubbed Tiffany's cheek and wiped her tears.

 

"No, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I should be sorry, I'm sorry for bursting out like that...please forgive me?" Taeyeon said as she kissed her girlfriend's cheeks and forhead, they just stayed at their position with Tiffany on her side, as she side-hug her girlfriend, Tiffany cried for a few minutes then after that, she calmed down now.

 

"Forgive me please?'' Taeyeon said as she  trailed kisses on her girlfriends cheeks down to her neck making Tiffany chuckle.

 

"Ah- that tickles! ahahaha Ahh!" Tiffany suddenly moaned in pleasure as Taeyeon bit her neck leaving a hickey. Taeyeon just continued kissing Tiffany as their kisses got heated, passionate and more ual. Tiffany straddled Taeyeon and continued their making-out session. Tiffany's hands tangled on Taeyeon's hair as Taeyeon continued kissing her neck until her kisses trailed lower. They started stripping each other's colthes until they're only in their under garments.

 

"Mhhmm... Tae...ungh stop teasing..." Tiffany moaned and Taeyeon continued teasing her more.

 

 

 

"Hmm.. You're so beautiful fany-ah..'' Taeyeon said still doing her work, making Tiffany even more aroused.

 

 

 

"Ahhh...Tae...What about your g-game? Ahnngh.." Tiffany moaned but then Taeyeon stopped kisssing her and stared at Tiffany's eyes.

 

 

" the game, I don't care if I lose, the only game I want to play is with you." Taeyeon smash her lips to Tiffany as they lost into their own world. Moans and groaning are heard inside the room making their neighbours disturbed. Always  remember that playing with your girlfriend is more fun than playing your game.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi bishes! Heheheh hope u like my story. Kinda ual but I know u like it. *Smirks* Taeyeon got her game good. Ahahahahahha thank you for reading you twats. Hehehehe love you!