Minwoo Talking to The members about Yejin.(You.)

When Minwoo Confesses that he likes you on your birthday

Donghyun,Is your older brother.you live with him and the other members in one dorm

Minwoo: Hyung...i like...Your Sister..I will confess to her Tomorrow.Tomorrow is her Birthday.Right? 

Donghyun: REALLY?! *Jumps Happily*  I'll help you! Let's go plan about your confessing Thingy with the other members while Yejin is not here~

Minwoo: Gomawo Hyung~ SARANGHAEYO!!!!~ *hugs donghyun*

Donghyun; YA.let go of me.-_________-

 

 

~Minwoo and donghyun Approaches the members.But kwangmin is not there.~

 

Donghyun: Where's Kwangmin? 

Jeongmin: He's With Yejin.The manager wanted to talk to them.Waeyo?...

Donghyun: Okay good.Jeongmin,send a text message to kwangmin.Tell him to bring Yejin somewhere And be home by 10.Arraso?

Jeongmin: Arraso Hyung.

To:Kwangmin^^

From: Jeongmin..

"ya Kwangmin-sshi.donghyun Hyung said you should bring yejin somewhere.and be home by 10.I think 

we will plan her Birthday party.Arrasso? ppyong~ 

Jeongmin: Hyung,i texted  Kwangmin already.now what?..

Minwoo: Okay.I wanted to tell you guys that i like Yejin.And i will confess to her tomorrow.So...Can you help me?...

All the members: SURE~~ Okay now let's plan about it~

DOnghyun: Okay so...*keeps talking about the birthday stuff*

Minwoo: Okay who wants to be incharge of the fireworks?..

Youngmin: I will~ i'll make,it colorful`

Minwoo: How about the cake,Food?

Hyunseong; I will~ ><

Minwoo; Okay then we're all set~ lets all sleep now so  we can wake up early tomorrow! 

*doorbell rings* 

Donghyun: they're just in time!

*opens the door*

Minwoo: Oh! Your here!~ *Hugs You*

You: O..oh yea..*BLUSHES MADLY* 

Minwoo: You better sleep.It's your Big day tomorrow! Good night.:) *Winks* 

You: Okay good night.*Smiles ear-to-ear.* 

You: OKAY EVERYBODY.Good night~ Saranghaeyo!! 

Everyone: Arrasso.Saranghae!

 

*Goes inside your room*

You: *lays down on your bed and covers your face with a pillow and screams* AAAAAAAAAHHH~! "HE Hugged me!!!!!!!!! OMO!~ But when is he going to confess to me?.." You thought. "AHH.what are you thinking? he doesn't like you,Lee yejin." you thought again..

 

 

~thoughts are coming inside your mind.Does minwoo like me?...I hope he does because i like him..SO much..~

 

 

 

Annyeong~ i hope you liked this. i did my best~ Please dont be a silent reader.COMMENT~!