NO OTHER II

ILYSB

DARA POV:

The guys are very welcoming. They are nice to me and very attentive. Usually I’m not that comfortable with boys around coz I tend to get shy and I don’t really like talking but these guys are different. They always make sure that I get to talk and I can see that they are trying their best so I won’t get awkward while we are filming the photoshoot.


One thing I like working with them is that they are all very handsome. Makes me feel a little giddy just by looking at their faces especially Donghae, he’s really handsome. No argument needed.


They are also good when it comes to the shoot. They can easily understand what the photographer wants and they are very professional.


Leeteuk and Heechul is really good. I think they are so used to doing this, it makes my work a little easy. They are caring as well. Heechul is still the playful type and he always voice out his opinion.

Siwon is very good, it’s with him that I don’t need to make effort. He’s the easiest to work with. Well I’ve saw him in different magazines before so no doubt it’s very easy for him to do different poses and he’s really handsome.

Hyukjae, Shindong, Sungmin, Yesung, Kyu and Wookie are so cute. It feels like I am playing with them on the set. They are so comfortable to work with. They don’t make me feel awkward at all. And they are calling me NOONA and treating me as their big sister. They are very careful and sweet.

They are really talkative too. It feels like I’ve known them for a long time. They keep on telling me their stories. I think I already know them just by their stories.

Crazy bunch of handsome guys.

And what I like the most is that they are always ready to make me laugh when I get tired after a set.

And finally, it’s my last shoot.

 

It’s my time to shoot with Donghae and the guys are cheering on him.

“Hae-ah! Fighting!” Hyukjae said and that earned a couple of laughs from his brothers. What’s with the commotion? They seem so excited for him.

“Noona, fighting!” Kyu said.

I smiled at him.

“Nevermind them they are just playing.” Hae said looking so shy while assisting me to the center. He held my arm and OMG! It’s weird. I feel like there’s some electricity in his hand. I stop for a moment and look at him. He stopped as well and look at me.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, feeling worried.

“Ahhh. Nothing!”

“WOOOOOHHHHH! YAAAAAA!!!!” the boys screamed. We both look at them. We saw them jumping and throwing fists in the air. What’s wrong with THEM?

“Ya, hyungssss!” Hae shouted.

“Go on with your shoot!” Leeteuk said still smiling widely.

“Hae, Dara! You two have a perfect chemistry!” the photographer said and showed us a picture of us two in our awkward state. “You look really good together! To think this is not the official shoot! Good job guys! More of this okay?”

Looking confused we just said “YES” at the same time.

“Hyung, can we shoot without my brothers? They are a total distraction.”

“Ya, Lee Donghae! You should shoot with us!” Heechul said. “We’re worried for Dara!”

“Hyung! She’s safe with me!” Hae retorted back and covered his face. Looking so defeated with his brothers. I tap his back and smiled.

“It’s okay! It’s not as if this is your first time with them around, right? You can do it!”

I tried to be more strong so he won’t get awkward while shooting with me. I know how it feels when there are a lot of people watching you work. He’s not a model, I am. So I think it’s right that I encourage him to be more natural. God! It’s really easy to say but hard to do. This guy is so stiff! Ottoke!

“Okay let’s start!” the photographer said. “Act natural Hae and Dara!”

We started the photoshoot. It was hard. He seems to be awkward and having a hard time catching up with the instructions the photographer told us.

“Hae, show us some emotions. Don’t be too stiff. Pretend you’re inlove with your partner!” the photographer said.

“Neh!” he breath in and close his eyes. I look at him, he’s so cute while doing the breathing exercise.

“Give us a minute or two and I’ll help him out!” I told the photographer.

I stared at his face. He opened his eyes and stared at me.

I smiled. He smiled.

I put my hand in his shoulders.

“Just look at me and loosen up.” I said to him. He seems shocked but was able to compose his self then he smiled sheepishly.

I grabbed his other hand and put it in my waist. Do it Dara! You are more experienced than him so you need to guide him.

His other hand was holding his forehead while smiling. A shy yet very handsome smile. OMMO!

My free hand touched his face. He’s still smiling. Still a shy one but he’s really handsome when doing that.

“Hold my waist and don’t be scared!” I urged him. “You can do it!”

He is blushing. OMMO.

“Im scared to hold you. You might get hurt.”

“Of course not! I trust you! Haha I’m okay. Fake it till you make it. Okay?” I whispered in his ears.

“Yes!”

I moved closer to him. It’s like he’s hugging me now. I laugh looking at his blushing face.

“Good! Now keep that smile with you!”

“Stop laughing.”

“This is a shoot. I need to look happy.” I wink at him.

“Ugh! You’re actually teasing me.”

He’s now laughing in an awkward state but good thing is that he didn’t let go of his hold.

He’s more natural now and I can feel that he is more comfortable than the first minute of us doing the shoot.

“Good take guys!” we both look at the photographer.

“Did you already shoot us hyung?” Hae asked.

“Yes, it was a really good sight to capture. It looks very natural. Now I want you to be more serious, give me a serious look but still have that inlove feeling! You need to look at each other eyes seriously. No laughing okay? Dara, now put your other hand into Hae’s shoulder. Hae, put your other hand into Dara’s waist.” the photographer said.

“NEH!” we both said. I held his hand and put it on my waist. Why am I acting like I’m the guy between us? This is hilarious!!! This guy might think that I’m very aggressive.

“You are really good at this!” he said while looking at me.

“I mastered it through time. Am I too aggressive?”

“No. Thank you for helping me out.”

“You’re doing good! Okay? Just think that I’m your girlfriend so it would be easier.”

“I wish you are.”

“Huh?”

“Ah, nothing. Haha I said yeah I will think you are my girlfriend!”

I laugh. I think I heard him say ‘I wish you are’. But yeah nevermind.

We begin the shoot again. We stared at each other. I keep on encouraging him.

“This staring thing is so awkward!”

“At first it is, you’ll get used to this. Fighting!”

“I think my mouth automatically smiles. Ugh!”

“Hold on! Are you not used to skinship?”

“Hmmmm.”

“Now let me take the lead for you okay?” I cupped his face. “Don’t smile or I’m gonna kill you!” I raised my brow and glared at him.

He suddenly bursts out laughing.

“Ya!!!!”

“Okay okay I will stop now!”


Hae can’t keep up with the staring thing so we had few takes but later on he managed to do it right. I’m almost losing my patience coz he keep on covering his face with his hand. This guy! And after an hour we heard the magic word!

“Cut! Perfect! What a couple!” the photographer said.

It was perfect. Hoooo!

“Good take!” the photographer said. “Good job Dara! Let’s take a 1 hour break! Before we do the group shoot!”

“YEAAHHHHHH!”

“WOOOOOHAAHHHH!!”

The boys are loud again. They keep on teasing Hae. And the latter just laugh and touch his brows while laughing.

“Noona, here’s your water!” Wookie gave me a bottled water. The sweetest!

“Thank you! Did you guys eat already?”

“We usually eat after our shoot!” Yesung said.

“Noona, you are really good right there! Hae hyung is so stiff but you manage to make him look like a little human!” Kyu said.

“You look like a real couple. We’re like watching a drama.” Hyukjae said.

“Ya! What are you saying?” Hae said trying to punch Kyu and Hyuk.

“Donghae is not really good with shooting with girls.” Siwon said.

“Really? But why?”

“He doesn’t have any experienced with girls before!” Heechul said.

“HYUUNG!! UGHHHHH!” Hae is now covering Heechul’s mouth.

“We watched you two, you look good together. Hae finally found a girl.” Shindong said.

“And you guiding him is so cute. Hae’s been blushing.” Sungmin said.

“Ya! Stop! You guys are killing me!” Hae said while covering his face again. How many times did I saw him doing this act. It seems like this is his reaction when he’s being teased by his brothers.

“Hey guys, stop it! Stop teasing him. It was really hard for him but he did it.” I said and tap his shoulder. “Anyway, I’ll just sleep guys since you guys don’t have plans on eating.”

“Noona, we’re going to eat!” Kyu said. “The team already prepared the food for us.”

“Really? Where’s the food?”

“it’s on our waiting room.” Shindong said. “I am so famished. I think I lost weight for teasing Hae.”

Everyone laughed.

“Lets go!” Teuk said.

 


DONGHAE POV:

 

My brothers have been extra careful with her. They are not like this when it’s just us. They are playful and loud and crazy in the set. But today it’s different. They are more behave and very accommodating with her.

I look at her. She’s really pretty. I understand why my brothers are cautious with their actions it’s because she looks so fragile. She’s sweet as well. Kyu who’s the most evil one among us is acting very gentle with her.

The shoot was really awkward for me. At first I’m so stiff. I don’t know what to do. Good thing she’s very professional. I felt embarrassed by the way I acted. Ughhh! I keep on saying to man up and act natural but it was hard. She’s different up close. She’s so pretty that I’m losing my confidence.

And the way she held my hand, I felt some spark. I can’t even find the right words to describe it. It’s just that she ignited a fire within me. And I can’t help myself but only look at her. I’m crazy.

While we were eating, I saw her laughing with Heechul hyung when he touched her hair. What the hell?

She seems to enjoy talking with Heechul hyung. There is this tingling pain as well just by looking at them. I know they have shared moments during SBS but it’s too much for my heart. Tsktsk

Stop it Hae!

“Are you okay?” Hyukjae asked offering me bottled water.

“Yes. Why?”

“You’re staring at Heechul hyung and Dara!” he whispered.

Ah? No I’m not.”

“You are. Hahaha that’s okay. They are just friends” he laughed.

I punched his shoulder. Hyukjae’s really teasing me a lot.

“Stop with the violence! You know I support you bro!”

I just exhaled deeply. I AM SO DONE.

The guys knew me as someone who doesn’t really like keeping my secrets. I’m very open with them and I think it’s not a good thing. They have been teasing me a lot and it makes me feel awkward. Especially they know who DARA is.

I look at her again and she’s looking at me. She smiled.

“Are you done eating?” she asked.

“Yup. You?”

“Yes. Done.” she stood up. “I will go ahead first, I need to take a nap.”

“Take care noona. See you later!” Wook said.

“You too guys! See you later! Eat well and rest well!” she waved and then left us.

I stared at her leaving figure.

“YOU ARE SO DOOMED!” Hyukjae and Yesung said then put their arms on my shoulder while also looking at Dara’s leaving figure.