Longer

Bedtime Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin’s in love with Sicheng. He can’t deny it anymore, the feeling of absolute happiness whenever the older one comes near him, or when he gets a text that contains an ‘ugly’ selfie. Sicheng think it’s ugly but Jaemin knows that the older can’t look ugly even if he wanted to. He is completely and utterly in love.

Sicheng’s in love with Jaemin. He tries to constantly deny it, blaming the way he throws alcohol back like it’s water and being unable to recall what happened even though the memories are burned into his mind. Jaemin doesn’t know that every time it happens, Sicheng gets depressed when he sees Jaemin’s face fall afterwards. He is completely and utterly in love.

The two talk about each other way too much. Bae Joohyun has never met Sicheng in her life but she probably knows everything about him. She knows his eye color to his shoe size but she can’t really complain, considering that her own crush on Kim Yerim always comes up in conversations.

There isn’t really one specific person with Sicheng. He’s very standoffish and only tends to talk to his own select group of friends. Whenever he’s in a conversation with Doyoung or Hansol, he’ll always find a way to bring up the younger male. Joohyun knows they’re in love. Doyoung knows they’re in love. Hansol knows they’re in love. They’re in love, but Sicheng won’t let you call it that.


Jaemin’s in love with Sicheng. His once-in-a-lifetime smile, his amazing and unique style, even the deep monotone voice of his. His laugh is like the heavens are blessing Jaemin’s ears for the wonders he accomplished in his previous life. His laugh is like heaven, angels singing and although Sicheng wants to constantly deny it, he’s perfect. Jaemin wants to hear it all the time. He is completely and utterly in love.

Sicheng’s in love with Jaemin. It’s taken a long, thought-provoking journey, but he’s finally admitted it to himself. He admits that deep down, he knows that the alcohol doesn’t do anything but intensify the love he already holds for the younger male, but he won’t tell anyone else that. But he is still completely and utterly in love.

They still love each other too much and it’s so obvious, to everyone but them. They have an unspoken bond that they don’t talk about. It’s not love, you won’t get them to admit that it’s love. But the honest truth is, it is love. Everyone knows that. Their friends, their family, even strangers passing by on the street have asked if they were married.

Seungwan can recall random facts about the two of them, and not because she’s friends with them, even though she is, but because she knows that whenever she has a conversation with Jaemin, it always ends up revolving around Sicheng. No matter how much he’s irrelevant, Jaemin always manages to steer the conversation in that direction. On the other hand, Hansol knows more about Jaemin than he does about his friends or his own boyfriend Youngho. They’re in love, but Sicheng won’t call it that.

 

Jaemin’s in love with Sicheng. He’s openly admitted to a few of his friends like Joohyun and Seungwan and expected a huge surprise or some sort of reaction. What he gets are a few soft smiles and hugs because they already know and Jaemin realises how see-through he can be. He wears his heart on his sleeve and he doesn’t want to change it. He is completely and utterly in love.

Sicheng’s in love with Jaemin. He still hasn’t garnered enough courage to tell anyone but they all know anyway, they’re just waiting for the day for him to finally admit it. He isn’t going to admit it, no matter what happens. He isn’t going to tell anyone they were right, even though it’s obvious that he is completely and utterly in love.

They talk to each other too much. There are few times when they aren’t together, but then they’ll hide themselves away from the rest of the world and text each other with unwavering smiles on their faces. If Sicheng’s performing, Jaemin’s most likely watching with the proudest smile on his face from his own position because the older’s living his dream and it makes the younger so happy. There’s always words of encouragement lingering in Sicheng’s head from Jaemin’s texts and when he gets backstage, Jaemin attaches himself to Sicheng’s side and the older doesn’t mind. Instead he drags the younger into his dressing room. They’re in love, but Sicheng doesn’t want to admit it.

 

Jaemin’s in love with Sicheng. He loves the way the older loves dancing so much, how he puts in so much of his heart and soul and you can just feel the emotion in his movement. When Sicheng’s away because of schedule conflicts, Jaemin is able to stay happy just listening to Sicheng's favorite songs. He smiles whenever he hears the olders voice, and his friends always notice. They don’t bring it up, or ask about it, complain, because they know that he is completely and utterly in love.

Sicheng’s in love with Jaemin. He absolutely loves the younger’s weird and offbeat sense of humor that may seem weird but everyone finds charming. He loves that the humor makes light of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter