Just for fun

Becoming a kpop star

It was saturday and you woke up around 10.00 and went to the bathroom to get ready. When you were ready you went downstairs to have breakfast and check up on the social media. You were scrolling on the Facebook timeline until you suddenly saw a [BREAKING] post. You heart started to go faster since it could mean a lot.. most of the time it is not bad. 

"No disbanding.. no accident please.. W-Wait what???"

 

It was about new programm from Mnet. You were curious so you opened it and started reading.

 

- Mnet just brought out the news that they will start a new TV show called "The next idol". They are looking for a girl to add to their next new girl group that will have their debut. They aren't looking for the perfect one, but for the one that still has to learn everything. They don't need dancing, singing or any rap skills at all. And the outside doesn't matter to us, as long as you wanna work with us and are friendly. The girl doesn't has to be Asian so everyone can be accepted. Are you interested? You can click on the link below! -

 

You thought this would be a nice TV show, but to fill in an addition paper? Let's do it for fun! How big is the chance they will take me? 

You clicked on the link and started reading:

All you have to do is fill in this file and we will take 10 out to come and see us in the YG building. After that 1 will be chosen.

 

Okey let's fill this in, you stared to read and fill in everything. 

 

Name: 

Birthdate: 

Birthplace:

...

 

After a while you were done with the paper and you clicked on send as fast as you could. The imaginations started to come in your head. You being a Kpop star? Becoming an idol and in your favorite country? That is just too good to be true.

 

The next day you got a mail with more information on how they will pick the girl. They have an automatic system that will take out 50 random girls. After that a few people of the jury and the team will look for 10 girls they think they can work with. The 10 girls will be invited to come and do an audition in South Korea. And when the final girl is chosen they will learn you the basics so the agency's can look if they wanna train you for the programm or not. You were reading the mail trough and it just became even more a dream. You closed your laptop and went back to what you were doing.

 

- A few weeks later -

 

It was just a normal day like always and you were listening some music. You didn't thought about the programm anymore and went to check your mail. It was from Mnet and suddenly your heart started to beat very fast. You opened it as fast as you could and couldn't believe your eyes. You were chosen as one of the 100 girls and had a chance to become one of the 10 girls. You couldn't believe it and readed the email a few times again. You was really one of the 100 girls. 

"How is that possible? I really have a chance?" 

 

But there are still 99 other girls to go. So how big would that chance be? 

 

- 2 months later -

 

You didn't heared anything about the programm anymore and thought it probably wasn't gonna happen anymore. But when you checked your mail you saw that Mnet has sended a mail again a few days again. You openend it and there it was. 

 

- Congratulations ____ -

You are chosen as one of the 10 girls. We believe that we can do many things with you and hope to meet you in South Korea. You will get all the information in the extra file about everything you wanna know. Please let us know before the next monday if you wanna join or not. 

 

Greetings-

 

You were really chosen?? You? How? You couldn't believe it at all. You didn't thought any further and quickly opened the file and read everything trough. You then replied that you wanted to join. You couldn't be more happy. 

 

---------------

 

And that's how you ended up in the big building of Mnet. You are thinking about the trial while you were waiting for more information. You are sitting there with the other 9 girls, not knowing what to do. Then someone walked in and everyon's eyes were suddenly so big. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello everyone! I am back with a story and this time I am really gonna work hard for it! I know this is a short one but I just finished my exams and there are still a feww things going on. But I finally got my laptop so I will be able to update the story's much better. I am really gonna try to make longer chapters too and try to make the story very interesting! If you have any idea's you always can tell it in the comments! I maybe wanna use the readers their opinion as well in the story, like a realy game? I hope you all like this story a lot! I see you in the next chapter! 

-baby_boo_