1/1

My turn to cry

 

Kyungsoo was once again the last one to get out of the practice room and go home, he has been training for their upcoming album so hard that he skipped everything else and just focused on his vocals and dancing. Last time Lee sooman was passing by and he saw him dancing and he was so disappointed that it showed on his face so much, and from that time Kyungsoo swore that he'll try even harder so he'd never have to let anyone else down. 
When he got to the dorm, he opened the door as quiet as possible to not wake the others and he quickly and quietly went to his room. When he opened the door, he expected to see a sleeping Jongin and Chanyeol and an empty bed that belonged to him, but what he saw instead was two empty beds and a sobbing Jongin on the third. He closed the door and went to Jongin's side to see what's wrong with him. "Jongin, are you okay?" he softly said while touching his hair. He got no answer but the other boy stopped crying immediately and looked up at Kyungsoo, "I'm okay" he said while sniffling. 
Kyungsoo sat down at Jongin's bed, "Jongin, it's okay. You can tell me everything, you know". The younger nodded but didn't say anything. 
Kyungsoo just sat there holding Jongin's hand while slightly squeezing it to make Jongin feel a little better. 


"I'm so tired of sitting here and seeing you all have fun with our new songs and do nothing just because I'm injured, I hate being injured. I know it's all my fault because I didn't take care of myself well but I love dancing, that's all I have with me. Without dance I would be nothing. I just hate myself so much for not being able to do anything about it." Jongin started crying again and a bit louder than what Kyungsoo found him earlier, and he took his hands away from him and curled up on himself while shaking a little bit. 
Kyungsoo got so worried, Jongin sure got emotional when he wasn't able to dance but it's too much this time. He never heard Jongin say that he hated himself and cry a lot like he's doing right now. He did notice that Jongin started to keep his distance lately and he always locked himself on their room, or go with them to the practice room and just sit down in a corner and say nothing but he didn't think that it effected him this much. 


Kyungsoo then got closer to Jongin and started patting him tenderly on the back, "there there, it's okay you're going to be okay. You're soon going to be able to walk and you'll get back to dancing and you're going to nail that new choreography and make everyone swoon... Including me." Kyungsoo said while still gently patting the other boy, who's heart beats were starting to get a little slower and he wasn't crying as much as before. "And who said you only can dance, have you ever heard yourself singing? And did you forget that you're the visual of our group. I bet Chanyeol was the one that made you forget about that since he always claims that he's the visual, that idiot I'm surely gonna beat him up for that. No one beats my one and only Jongin, the best human being to be born." Kyungsoo heard a small chuckle which made him feel relieved, "you're great Jongin, don't ever forget about that.", he finished softly. 
The other boy didn't answer nor turn around but he stopped crying and that's what Kyungsoo wanted anyways. 


Some minutes passed without any of them saying anything and Kyungsoo had an idea. 


"울지마요 Baby
It's my turn to cry 내가 할게요
그대의 눈물 모아
It's my turn to cry 내게 맡겨요
그 눈물까지 This time
그 눈물까지 This time
그 눈물까지 This time
널 사랑해 yeah
그 눈물까지 This time
널 사랑해
사랑해 사랑해 울지마요
내게 맡겨".

After finishing the song, Kyungsoo hugged jongin, who then turned around and hugged him back. 
"thank you" said Jongin while nuzzling his head on the other boy's neck, "thank you so much for everything".
Kyungsoo giggled because Jongin was tickling his neck with his hair, "don't ever say that you hate yourself okay. I can't be the only one that loves you, you should always fight with me over who loves you the most, me or yourself." 
"I love you the most" said Jongin while hugging Kyungsoo even tighter. 
"Jongin this is about you, not me. And stop you're choking me" whined Kyungsoo while giggling. 
Jongin chuckled and took his arms away from Kyungsoo's sides to hold his face instead and he softly gave him a chaste peck on the lips, "I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I'm glad I did it because you're the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life and I really love you the most".
Kyungsoo smiled widely at the other boy and he was the one to kiss him this time, "and I love you the most as well".

 

 

                                   **********

 


"where's Chanyeol by the way?" asked Kyungsoo. 
"I kicked him out because he was annoying me with his new video game and I was so not having it at that time. He's probably at someone else's room." replied Jongin while laughing.

 

-The end-