09:

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the first time, I met someone who I wouldn't want to leave. A person who made my heart beat like crazy, who made me feel special and needed, but some things don't really work even how desperate you want it to. I have to leave that person for a while. 

 

I never imagine that I'll meet someone like that in my life because it was always me who are being abandoned by people. It's really hard to leave someone who matter to you very much.

 

" you're going to leave, is that really your decision? " Dahyun asked and with a heavy heart, I nodded my head. 

 

I have to leave because I'm afraid that my family is getting worried about me, even my father treats me like I'm not his daughter, I don't want him to worry about me. I love him even he doesn't love me back because he's my father.

 

" araso, we'll leave before the sun sets " she said and smiled at me.

 

I looked at Jihyo who kept on glancing at me. I can't give a smile at her for I can't think of any reason on why I should smile, my heart refuses to.

 

Dahyun left us— it's only Jihyo and me.

 

" it was good meeting you, even just for a little time " she sadly smiled at me.

 

" don't make it sound like I won't be back, I'll be back " I determinedly said and the smile on her face faltered when I gave her a tight hug but still, she kept that curve on her lips and patted my back.

 

"  I know it will be hard, but I will look forward to seeing you again " she said— why do they keep on saying that it will be hard to go back here? Don't they know cars? Transportation? Why do they make it look like it's so hard for me to go back?

 

" why? Why do you guys make it look like it's very hard to do it? What really is this place? " I asked her.

 

" this place? " Jihyo motherly smiled " this place is the place you wanted to be in— I'm not saying that it will be impossible for you to go back, like what Dahyun said it will just going to be hard to go back " she explained.

 

" I'll go back, I promise Tzuyu that and I won't break it " I firmly said.

 

" we'll wait for you then " 

 

After bidding goodbyes with Jihyo, I then went to Jeongyeon's house— I have to bid goodbyes to the people who took care of me and made me feel welcome.

 

" Oh, you're finally going home? " she said in shock " It's a pity that we just had a very short time knowing each other but on that time span, I know you're a kind-hearted girl " Jeongyeon smiled " you're a kind and loving girl " she ruffled my hair like a father who's proud of her child, I giggled at her action. 

 

" you are kind too " I exclaimed " very dependable and I thank you for letting me rely on you and guiding me on times that I don't know what I should do " I smiled.

 

" I hope to meet you once again, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter