When He Get Jealous

When He Get Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Am I less attractive? Am I not handsome enough? Am I not satisfying you anymore?" Chanyeol came close to Baekhyun and peppering him with demanding questions.

"W-what?" Baekhyun blinked his lashes in confusion, but his cheeks flushed. What kind of the question was that? "Chanyeol-ah, a-are you drunk?"

"I'm not drunk and completely conscious," he said in his deep voice that always made Baekhyun melted and helpless.

"Now, answer me. What's less in me?" Chanyeol came more even closer. He leaned over to Baekhyun until their foreheads connected and they could inhale one of each other breath.

"What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun totally had no idea. What the hell was actually happening to his boyfriend? Why Chanyeol was acting weird?

"Just answer me," he demanded. Chanyeol looked so scared with his intimidating gazed.

"You don't lack anything! You're more than perfect!" The smaller unconsciously yelled and admitted. Baekhyun couldn't help it anymore. He felt desperate and clueless.

Chanyeol tried not to smile at Baekhyun's confession. He had to keep his poker face until he got what he'd wanted. "Then, why are you so clingy with Sehun? Do you like him?"

"I don-what?" Baekhyun gasped in surprised. "Wait! Are you jealous?"

"Of course I am!" Chanyeol snorted irritably, he honestly answered. "I don't like you close to another guy, because you're mine, Baek! The one and only mine!" His voice thick with possessive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter