CHAPTER 3: What More Do I Have?

My Ex-Boyfriend’s Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hye cried during her ride home, she felt the world crushing her into pieces. She didn’t know what to do or how to feel anymore. Her heart was numbing her body and once she got home she ran up to her room and fell onto the back of her door. The man she loved had just betrayed her right in front of her very own eyes. Her tears were unstoppable…

Morning rose up and Eun Hye was still on the cold floor, her eyes opened and the pain wasn’t gone. Does this mean everything was over with them? She looked at her room full of photos and gifts. It was unbearable. Every photo killed her in every way possible. Without thinking twice Eun Hye grabbed a box and slowing walked around her room, collecting every memory she could lay her eyes on. When she was done with packing their things she placed them outside her door because having it in her room was the reminder that she was cheated on.

After a warm and beautiful shower Eun Hye was feeling freer and cleared from the break up. She took her steps down the stair and into her kitchen where she laid her eyes on the heart breaker. Tears were forming and her heart was aching again.

Young took a step closer to Eun Hye while she took a step away and said “Stop, stay away from me”

Young was in the kitchen making breakfast for Eun Hye, but suddenly he turned off the stove and spoke “Baby, let me explain”

“There is nothing to explain” Eun Hye coldly spoke

“She was just a fri-” Young spoke before Eun Hye cut him off

“Please just don’t! Did you not think about me when you cheated? I knew something was wrong but I didn’t think it would be this, I don’t wanna talk about this anymore so please leave”

“Baby…” Young said softly

“Just leave!!” Eun Hye yelled at him

“Butler Yong will help you out, oh and don’t forget the boxes from my room butler Yong” Eun Hye said softly and walked out of the house.

Eun Hye drove her car down t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter