CHAPTER 1: The Boyfriend

My Ex-Boyfriend’s Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years ago:

“Yah! Lee Eun-Hye! ” a young boy yelled with all his might outside of the school grounds, hoping that his yelling would reach the tall windows of the classes.

To his luck, the girl he was aiming for was able to receive his yelling and turned to where the yelling was coming from. Just from the windows of her classroom she saw no one other than the boy she had strong feelings for, Park Young. A wide smile appeared on both of their lips. She then felt a tap on her shoulders.

Her best friend Lee Hye-jin smiled at her and said “I think you should go to him”. She smiled at Eun-Hye and dragged her down to where he was. She was honestly nervous; she didn’t know what to do when she got down there. The running down the stairs was a lot quicker than usual and by the time she knew it she was already seeing his figure getting closer and closer to her. Her friend had let go of her hands and left her there clueless. She then looked directly into his eyes and a smile appeared again. She wasn’t sure if her legs could hold on any longer. Suddenly, his friends came from behind of her with a dozen of pink roses. He handed those to her and whispered to her “close your eyes”. She obediently closed her eyes, and as she did that he softly grabbed her soft and fragile hands and placed something around it. She could feel it but she couldn’t believe it. “Open your eyes” he said and smiled at her with love. She opened her eyes and smiled at him with eyes filled with droplets of tears. He grabbed both her hands and said “Lee Eun-Hye, I, Park Young, would like to ask you if you wanted to be my one and forever? Would you be my girlfriend Eun-hye-ah?”

Speechless is what you could describe her as in that moment. She looked at him with love and cherish. She loved him and I knew he could love her until the end. So, she looked at him and nodded her head. “Yes, I’ll love to!” she said and hugged him with strength of happiness.

Present:

“Young-ah I’m off now, I need to head to work now” Eun-Hye said as she grabbed her documents from the café table and rushed off, until her boyfriend Young stopped her.

“No kiss?” Young said and looked at her with a smirk; she smiled and left him a peck on his cheeks before continuing with her rush to her car.   

Obviously she could drive but tends not to becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter