Behind Closed Doors

Todak

Eunji waved goodbye to the last of the cameras as she rolled up her window. She let out a deep sigh as the driver drove back to the dorm. There was a lot of things running throug her mind right now and she couldnt't wait to go back home. When she made it home, she went straight for her room. She looked around the door seeing that no one was currently home. Another sigh escaped as she went towards her room, removing her blazer and throwing it onto the couch. 

Eunji closed the door and the blinds in her room then laid onto her bed. She stared up at her dark celing, and her thoughts began to flood in.

SWAT and police are on the scene...APINK's Eunji has another bomb threat...the press conference will start 20 minutes late...we're sorry for the delay.

All the gulit began to overwhelm Eunji, and she felt her eyes begin to water. 

"It''s not fair...this isn't right..." she whispered under her breath, cursing a little, and trying to keep the tears from falling. Just then Eunji thinks of an idea since the culprit stalks their social media feed.

She takes a picture of her dark room, and starts to type a long letter, saying justice will be served and she thanked everyone for their time and understanding whenever these threats occur. She hits post and loads onto IG. She rereads everything again and decides to add one more thing. 

"You are not our fan." she says aloud as she types in those words. Eunji locks her phone and cover her eyes to try to sleep it off. 

~

Chorong frowns as she finish reading Eunji's recent IG post. She comments "토닥토닥...". She wanted to go to the dorm and comfort Eunji...

"What's wrong Chorong?" asked one of the managers. 

"I don't have anything else today right?" Chorong asked, a sense of urgency was seen in her eyes. The manager shook his head, and Chorong excuse herself and made her way to the dorm. 

She enters the Eunji's dorm easily as she knows that they rarely change the passcode. She sees Eunji's blazer on the couch, confirming that Eunji is home. Chorong knocks quietly on Eunji's door and calls out her name, not knowing if the girl is resting or what. She was about to do it again, but the door then opens slowly. 

"Unnie! You're home..uh I didn't expect you to be home..." Eunji said with a quiet voice. Chorong observes that the room is completely blacken, and then looks at Eunji's eyes which were slightly swollen. She sighs, and lets herself in. 

"Ah unnie what are you-" Chorong pulls Eunji into a tight hug, wrapping one arm under her waist, and the other on her shoulders. Chorong could feel the younger letting go of the tears she had tried so hard not to shed earlier. 

The thing about Eunji is that she always kept her feelings in, and Chorong knew this. She was the leader after all. It was very rare to see Eunji like this. After a few minutes, Chorong sits Eunji down on her bed, then kneels before her. She wipes aways Eunji's tears with hand then cups her face. 

"I know it's hard...and it has taken a toll on you...on all of us," began Chorong, "but we must let him win. He is not worth it. We must pray that they will catch him soon."

Eunji nods. Chorong smiles, and gives her another hug. 

"I love you Eunji-ah."

"I love you too unnie..."

(A/N):

I'm really praying that they catch this guy soon with the cooperation of both Canada and the US. Our girls don't deserve this. And if you know anyone saying that this is a "media stunt" please allow them to read this link the below...

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/21/police-source-explains-apinks-bomb-threat-suspect-difficult-punish/