Bearchu~

Bearchu~

Normally, Bae Joohyun wasn't like this. She wouldn't be pacing around back and forth throughout the RV dorm with a huge grin on the face- unless it was waiting for laundry. No, she had decided to prank her girlfriend. The ultimate prank. Well, at least, a prank to get Seulgi back for all the time she's let SEULRENE SINK.

With the help of the maknae, Irene had been all over social media. Sure it was fun to pretend to be Yeri on twitter and rewatch all the games he's won, but what caught Irene's attention were all the couple's video. After binge-watching many videos, she came across a challenge.

The "I don't want to kiss you challenge"

 

"I'll try this on Seul," Joohyun thought "And maybe she'll for once treat me like the QUEEN I AM"

"The queen of poop island," said Joy who was laying on the couch.

Irene looked at Joy with alarmed eyes, wondering how Joy read her mind, until Joy said:

 "Oh please unnie... I am just the human equivalent of Satan, the embodiment of all things evil and wretched and horrible. Here to torture every human being and ugly Yeri..."

There goes the Joy and her ramblings.  Joohyun was going to dial for a priest and some holy water when she suddenly heard the door lock click.

"It's Seulgi!" Joohyun cheered

With quick hops, she ran up to the door to greet her lovely girlfriend. For the split second she had stood in front of the door, she suddenly remebered:

The Bet

With another click, the door knob began to turn as the door slowly opened. Joohyun panicked internally and with her leadership skills, she had to approach the situation as best she can. Soon, she heard Seulgi's voice.

"Hi Hyun-ah-

"NOOOO!"

And in the midst of opening the door, gravity was against Kang Seulgi's side as she recieved a door to her face. Joohyun, on the other side, took a sigh of relief. That is, until she realized that she had just slammed Seulgi's face with a door.

"Ow! My 29th ranked in beauty face!" cried Seulgi

Okay, maybe Seulgi could stay outside a bit longer. Joy had gotten off the couch to see what the commotion was all about.

"Okay," Joy started " I know you guys are big on eye-ing and whatever, but at least then I didn't have to hear it"

"Shut up," hushed Irene.

Both stayed quiet, until they heard Seulgi's voice again.

" Hello? Anyone there? I think my nose is broken. Please, I'm too good to dieeeeee"

Joy stared at Joohyun with a smirk.

"Did you just," Joy grinned "slam a door into Seulgi's face"

With a silent nod, that was enough to get Joy into a laughing frenzy.

"Hahah Oh my god," Joy laughed out," Unnie, you really outdid yourself hahaha. What an idiot couple..."

"Shut up!" Joohyun angrily whispered "Or Seulgi might hear-

"Joy? Hyun-ah?" said Seulgi from outside " Are you guys there? Can you help me? My face hurts"

Thinking about the prank she had to stick to, Bae Joohyun had to be the Red Velvet leader she ws suppose to be.

As she walked to the door she yelled:

"NO. NATURAL SELECTION .THE STRONG SHALL SURVIVE."

With that, she giggled and ran off to godknows where. At least she threw a first-aid kit to Wendy, who was too tired of all member's . (Poor Wendy)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Joy laughed at the whole sitaution, Wendy took Seulgi into the bathroom to treat her nose.

"Ouch!" Seulgi winced as Wendy touched Seulgi's bruised nose

"Don't be such a baby bear," Wendy said " At least it was just a bloody nose"

" A bloody nose on the 29th most beautiful face in the world!" Seulgi whined

"How did this even happen?"

"Well, in 2014, Red Velvet debute-

"No, I mean your nose."

"Oh. Well, I was coming home and opening the door. While I was opening the door,I heard a yell. Like a battle cry or something. The next thing I knew, the door pushed back and slammed me in the face."

"Okay, so I'm guessing someone did push the door. Could you tell who the scream came from?"

"The door monster and its children?"

"No. Honestly, SM does not pay me enough for this"

After putting an ice pack on her nose, Seulgi's nose became a swollen blueberry.

"Aw," Seulgi whined," I look stupid"

"It's like Winnie the Pooh ate the wrong jar of honey" Wendy joked

As they talked, Joohyun walked by the door.

"Joohyun unnie" Seulgi said as she waved.

But Joohyun, who wanted to stick to the prank, just turned her head to the other side and walked off.

"Huh," Seulgi said "That's weird"

"You people are all weird" said Wendy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

After thanking Wendy for treating her nose, Seulgi went to find her girlfriend to give her a kiss. She walked into the leader's room, where she found Joohyun sitting on her bed, reading a book.

"Hey baeby" Seulgi said as she entered the room.

Joohyun didn't even spare her a glance and kept reading. It was too hard for her not to look up and grab the bear, especially after the whole hey-I- slammed-a-door-in-your-face-but-you don't-know- that debacle.

Not minding Joohyun's quiet and odd behavior, Seulgi got onto the bed. She gently sat in front of Joohyun and laid her chin ontop of Joohyuns book. Her eyes looked up to meet Joohyun's.

"Cute" they both thought

Joohyun couldn't help but give a small smile to her bear whose eyes had already become crescents. She looked at her bear's face and felt a bit guilty when she saw how purple and swollen her nose was. She'll be sure to give her Sluggie a can of Pringles next time. Seulgi looked at her girlfriend, probabling thinking " Omg When I saw Joohyun unnie she was SOOOOOO pretty".They spent a couple of minutes in a comfortable silence looking at each other. ( low-key eye ing)

Slowly, Seulgi sat up to meet Joohyun at eye level. She bit her lips before leaning into Joohyun for a kiss.

"Joohyun," Seulgi said "I love you so much"

Seulgi held Joohyun's face and held her hand.The monolids that Joohyun loved looked deep into Joohyun with such a pure love. They were both silent, as Seulgi began to move closer to Joohyun's lips, closing her eyes...

Then Joohyun remebered the bet, and with a couple centimeteres apart, she dodged Seulgi's kiss

*Cue horns blaring and Seulgi dabbing because everyone knows that Seulgi is #1 Seulrene Anti*

Seulgi would have fallen if it weren't for Joohyun holding her steady. She did an awakward laugh and sat back down looking at Joohyun

"Um Baechu-

"I don't want to kiss" Joohyun said

She held  her face down to hide her grin,  She could just imagine how shocked Seulgi's face must be and now she couldn't wait to see her reaction.

Then moments pass by until...

"Okay :)" said Seulgi cheerfully as she bounced out of bed and walked out.

And Joohyun stood, jaw open, as her dumb girlfriend walked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joohyun was not in a good mood. She had observed Seulgi for the entire day. Seulgi was just happy as usual. She went on to play her usual video games, be scolded by Seungwan for being even a feet near the kitchen, and helping Joy set up a ritual.(Because Seulgi was too nice to decline any girl's request)

Joohyun moped around.

"How anticlimatic", Irene thought," Why didn't Seulgi do anything? Doesn't she care about me? Does she even love me?"

With the last question, the leader gasped. Perhaps the bear did find someone. Like Pringles or Beyonce. The leader did a 360 and went through the apartment to look for her bear. She passed down the hallway and heard giggles from the maknae's room. She had opened the door to see Yeri all over Seulgi. Yeri was peppering the older with kisses as Seulgi tried to push her away. For some reason, Yeri kept saying ,"Good morning" over and over.

"That's it" Irene thought. She had not denied Seulgi kisses for her to go off to another women-a younger one at that- for kisses.

"KANG SEULGI" Joohyun demanded.

Yeri and Seulgi stopped and looked at each other. Seulgi began to panick as the maknae prayed that her dumb bear unnie would survive so that they can share matching couple rings.

Irene gave one glare to the bear until she said

"INTO MY ROOM NOW"

And the bear followed suit after the bunny

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seulgi and Irene were now sitting on top of the leader's bed

"Uh Joohyun" Seulgi mentioned nervously "Whatever it is I did, I'm sorry."

"That's the thing!" Joohyun said," You didn't do anything!"

"Then why are you giving your  ew-I'm- around- men look?"

"Kang Seulgi. The problem is not about my lack of attraction to men. It's you."

"Me?"

"YES. I'm practically a Godness. I have people begging for my attention here and there. It is too much to ask for you to devote your entire being to me?"

"Um, yes?"

"See, this is why our ship is always sinking"

"Oh my god! We have a ship?! And it's sinking?! I'll get my tools!"

In the distance, there was a muffled "JOYRI FOR THE WIN ES". Probably from Joy.

Joohyun began to tear up and looked at Seulgi.

"I don't know Seul.I know you care, but sometimes I just want to be pampered"

"But you didn't want me to kiss you?"

" Yeah, and that's your cue to win me over with your affection"

"But what about consent?"

"WELL WE'VE ASKED FOR CONSENT TO PUT UP OUR DANCE PRACTICE ONLINE FROM SM BUT I GUESS THEY DONT DO MUCH DO THEY?"

(Disclaimer: Consent is always good in every situtation unless in SM. Even their own artists be slandering their label)

"Um, I didn't know that the dance practice videos meant that much to you?

"Seulgi... *sigh* You're the biggest idiot I know"

"No you're the biggest"

"Seulgi."

"Oh? we're not playing that game?

Joohyun pouted as she looked at Seulgi with large eyes. She was almost on the verge of crying. Then, Seulgi laughed out.

"Arraso. Baechu. I know what you mean.I was just messing with you. But just because I'm not trying to fight for you attention doesn't mean that I don't love you".

Seulgi took Joohyun's hand and held it over her own heart.

"This heart" Seulgi start ," Beats for only you *cough* and me because otherwise I'd die* cough. But mostly for you. I know the same goes for your heart. Even at times, when I'm too clumsy to hold you properly or treat you as the Godess you claim to be,know that I do everything for you with love. We don't need grand gestures to show each other that we love each other. We already know that. But if I have to remind you again..."

Seulgi leaned into Joohyun

"I love you"

for a kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

Ah, this is actually the first story I've ever written. I'm mentally punching myself in the face for such cheesy stuff. I hope you guys like it! Leave a review or anything. Also, go see Peek-a Boo.

Seriously, what a concept. Red Velvet is coming back to save 2k17.