#chapter 2-HUMAN!?

Mystery with magic

"Why is a werewolf here?"this question was repeating in Aeri's head as stared at Namjoon.

"Duh, I know I am handsome. But will you introduce yourself." Namjoon said in frustrated tone. Aeri looked at him with disgust.

"Typical werewolf. Always full of themself." Aeri shook her head. 

"Kim Aeri "she said returning back to her cold Self 

"What an introduction" Namjoon muttered loud enough for her to hear. But she choose to ignore and walked out. 

"Where do you think you are going?"Namjoon asked as he followed her out. 

"Class A"

"Does she know the way aleady , has she been here before "thought Namjoon.

As for Aeri she very well knew which way to take. she never needed anyone to guide her.she could tell Namjoon was following her but she didn't cared. Not anymore. 

As she reached her class. Namjoon couldn't hold in any further and finally asked her

"How did know the way?"

"I have my own ways."

"Who is she?daughter of the president." Namjoon thought 

She opens the door and received the most pleasant gift of her life.

"Great I am placed with smelly dogs and fifthy mosquitos" 

___________________________________________________

And unfamiliar smell caught Sehuns attention. He looked at his surroundings to find the source of the smell. His gaze landed on the door which suddenly opened reaviling a girl.

Mrs Song's attention was drawn towards the new girl.

"Oh! you must be the new girl, come inside."the girls eyes were tracing the classroom. Her eyes clearly showed hatred and disgust.

"I am kim Aeri"she said in a cold tone. 

" Her smell is different" whispered lay Who was sitting beside sehun.

"What is she?"asked Sehun.

"I don't know,it's unfamiliar maybe xiumin hyung or Kris might know "

They both turned towards their hyung. Who were looking equally confused.

"Xiumin hyung do you know what this smell is?"

"I don't know lay,I never came across this kind of smell. But I am sure she is not human."

"Psst another human"their heads jolted towards Jimin who just spoke.

"What?Why are you looking at me like this " Jimin asked suprised by their action. 

"HUMAN!?"they said in unison.

"Huh!dont tell me your nose got blocked. Of course human, can't you smell her."jimin shook his head.

All the vampires were suprised by his answer. Of course they knew he is a werewolf and has stronger smell ability. But they were sure she is not human. They eyed her suspiciously. 

"Kim Aeri what are you "