Can't resist

Can't help it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


One look and Kris could tell, "No," he says, turning to the kitchen counter to fix them some sandwich as the other pouts at his back.

Sehun begs, "Please, please," he clasped his hands as he begs, stepping to the alpha's right side, "Hyung~ You didn't even hear me out!"

The older just shook his head at him, "The fact that you're begging, Sehun, makes it a thing to be avoided," he smiled smugly at him, "The answer's no."

"Hyung~" the omega pouts, whining at Kris, "Please?"

"No, Sehun, I told you, I have meetings and projects to finish, I doubt I can even squeeze for time for whatever you're planning," he tries to explain as he concentrates on making the sandwiches, making sure to place extra bacons for Sehun's sandwich, "But I'm sure Chanyeol, or even Kai can, why don't you-"

"But I want it to be you!" Sehun says, insistent, "It's you, or I'm not going!"

Kris chuckles, "Then just don't go, Sehun."

"But I'm curious!!!" exclaims the omega, pulling at his own hair in frustration, "I'm young! I'm impulsive! And I'm-"

"Hungry," Kris laughs as he stuffed a strip of bacon into the omega's mouth, "Chew," he says, "There's a good baby."

Sehun lets out a whine, and a muffled, "M'nuf b-beybi!"

"Yes, yes you are~" Kris sing songs, cooing as Sehun puffs his cheeks at him, looking adorable with his pink cheeks and jutting lower lip, "Now, come on," he says as he lifts the tray with their breakfast on it, "and let me feed you, little Hunnie baby~"

"Hyung!!" Sehun whines louder, but he let the alpha drag him to the living room and plops down on the sofa, snuggling close to Kris as the latter takes a sit beside him after setting the tray on the center table, "Just because I'm younger doesn't mean I'm a baby!!"

"Mm-hmm," Kris hums, reaching for a strip of bacon, "Okay, if that's what you think," he chuckles at Sehun's pout, nudging the bacon against his mouth, "Now eat baby."

"How can I not be a baby if you keep treating me this way hyung!" Sehun complains, but he obediently opens his mouth and ate the offered strip.

"But you are my baby!" the alpha says, amused as the other huffs, "Now, don't pout, and drink your milk, Hunnie."

Sehun did, gulping a mouthful of the milk from the glass as Kris carefully holds it for him, "But, hyung, if I'm your baby-" he gets cut off as Kris wipes the drops of milk on his lips and chin with a tissue, "If I'm your baby, then why can' t you just go with me~"

"Busy," Kris shrugs, reaching for his own sandwich, taking a bite before adding, "No way around it."

"Busy, busy, it's always busy busy busy!" Sehun pouts, reaching out to wipe the mayonnaise on the side of Kris' lips with a finger, it off before he continues whining, "You don't make time for Hunnie!"

Kris snorts, "And you refuse to be called a baby," he points out, grinning as he took another bite off his sandwich.

"Hyung! Don't change the subject!" the younger protests.

"The subject being?" the alpha asks, raising a brow at him.

"That you'll make time for Hunnie," Sehun pleads.

"I don't-"

"Alpha," Sehun pleads, and Kris forgot how to breathe for a second, "Please?"

The alpha takes a moment to pull himself together, clearing his throat before he says, "I.." he makes the mistake of gazing at the pleading omega on his side, and just like that, he says, "Uhh..I'll clear my scheds, when was it again?"

And Sehun beams, eyes turning crescents as he smiles happily, "Next Friday night~ You really are the best," the younger squeals as he burrows closer into Kris side.

"No," someone contradicts, and they both turned to the owner of the voice, "He's just whipped," Chanyeol smugly grins a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter