The beginning

Nayeon gets kidnapped by the Secret Service

 

Nayeon's fingers brushed against the photo frame, shaking gently. She sighed and put it down, feeling her heart beginning to beat a little faster. Sometimes, it felt like it had only been a day since Donald left her to become President. She reminded herself that she shouldn't take it so personally, but she couldn't help it, because she never had the chance to say goodbye. How do you recover from a loss as great as that? 

She blinked away tears, going to sit on her bed. Outside, the rest of Twice were being extremely unsympathetic to her cause. Jeongyeon had come in the previous night and told her that she should stop moping over Donald, because he was over her, and she should be over him at this point. Jeongyeon didn't understand. No one did, not even Jihyo, who claimed to be supportive and even sent her a cute Donald photo once. Then Jeongyeon, that , had found out, and banned Jihyo from using the Internet by changing the password. This was exploiting a weakness, because Jihyo did not know how to operate the router. Jeongyeon was a crafty one. 

"Unnie?" Tzuyu said emotionlessly, coming into the room, giving Nayeon no time to put away the framed photo under her bed where she kept all her dirty secrets. "Is that-" 

"No, Tzuyu, it's not what you think!" 

"You're disgusting," Tzuyu screams emotionlessly, flipping her off emotionlessly. Without emotion, she takes out her phone, "We need to get you some real help. You can't keep doing this." 

"You don't understand me," Nayeon screams. Tzuyu shakes her head and leaves the room, forgetting why she even came inside in the first place. It's a good thing Nayeon was doing something incriminating, or Tzuyu would've looked stupid walking in and walking out of the room a moment later.