Part I - Himchan and Yongguk

Of hate of grudge of anger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part I – Himchan and Yongguk

 

This is the last night that Himchan and Yongguk can be together. They know it. Himchan knows it, and Yongguk knows it too. They both know it. It hurts them. That's all they have. There's nothing else for them.

Himchan is in his chamber. He collapses on the edge of the bed, so he watches the window through which a storm is raging as he pulls on the tie, loosening the shirt buttons. He's a masterpiece of art. A king. He's made of an immaculate beauty. The color of innocence that doesn't fit him at all. He's not pure. He loses himself in the evocative image of the thunder that rips the sky piece after piece, by reducing it to pieces. It's savage. Malevolent.

Yongguk kneels in front of him, then he takes his hands in his own just to kiss both of them, while he stares at him with a look full of love, of devotion, and of respect. He would kill for him, he would do anything for him, he would die for him. It scares him.

"I won't die" Himchan reassures him with a smile as he touches the mass of wavy, black and messy hair whose locks hide his eyes, "and you won't die" he keeps assuring him, although the concern is real, painful and true.

"I will protect you" Yongguk hisses as he watches him with his irises that appear to be shiny, filling up with tears, darker, "let me protect you" he begs him, feeling prey to the emotions that are invading him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter